Wed 03/26/14 06:54 AM
Lol why didn't I think of that?

Candiapples's photo
Tue 03/25/14 01:49 PM

Any gals here want to join me...Woooo!!

Guys you can post pics of your Fav cougars here if you like :smile:

http://youtu.be/3BKGMJd3abA
would like to cruise with ya,Candi :)

Ya still wanna cruise with me even when ya got all those gals frighten over ya on Facebook
Dang! I feel special. flowerforyou
haha,,sure why not hope you read the comment how it started on the school group on facebook....Thread that says '' we men are on strike(not gonna ask ladies out anymore till they come begging us for dates :) )'' the joke was fun,though...

Haha yes I did read it laugh

I'm now on strike too spock

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:14 PM

.. the pic speaks for itself..

Isn't that the bride of Frankenstein? Lol

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:12 PM

Ya still wanna cruise with me even when ya got all those gals frighten over ya on Facebook
Dang! I feel special. flowerforyou

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:08 PM
The Lil kitty is cute.bigsmile

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:05 PM
Haha your a funny one no1

Hey a ridewaving

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:02 PM

A www Solace, thank you hun :-)

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 06:11 PM
waving ride

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 05:42 PM

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:34 PM

I work in mental health and as such, I often take on different personas for different clients to build rapport. I do this with different friends as well. You know- the divorced friends either want a woman-hater or one who can talk to women for them; one wants to talk nihilism, one wants you to sit in a car for three hours and not anything. I can be the shoulder to cry on or the guy who kicks you in the backside to motivate you; I can talk for hours with a 50 year old client about Disney movies because he wants nothing more than to be a kid with his parents again. I can talk to anybody, anytime about anything. However, more and more, when I am alone in my apartment, I find I really don't give a **** about much anymore. I find that I can be passionate and enthusiastic about other people's lives but am losing passion for my own. I have what I tell my client's to get- a life, but the umph isn't there much anymore.

What do you do when you lose the passion and motivation?

Hi TBRich, I find that having a friend or two that don't drain or expect anything from me, but instead offer me the energy replenishment via mutually enjoying and stimulating activities (I know I am going to get some comments about this statement but I mean it in a purely platonic and innocent way). For example I find that a long, exhausting hike with a group of friends that are genuinely happy with their own lives, actually rejuvenates me when my energy levels are low or depleted. I have no idea if you read much, but various philosophies e.g. understanding or reading about Reiki or balancing your chakra's could help build-up your passion for you and your own life. I am relatively new to M2 and still reading through forums but I am sure there must be people on this site that are both knowledgable and practice various techniques, and from what I have seen there are many people willing to share their experiences.

I totally agree with this. I lose the umpf quite often, usually because my clients and coworkers are energy draining. I think you have the same situation. Try meditations to balance yourself out.

Surround yourself with positive happy people :smile:

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:06 PM

I'm not quite sure where yur gonna find the good guys but theres tons of NICE guys roaming Mingle laugh happy

Do a NICE GUY thread search..thats where they all are laugh

Candiapples's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:40 AM
I'm not quite sure where yur gonna find the good guys but theres tons of NICE guys roaming Mingle laugh happy

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:43 PM
I would date a guy like that if he was awesome in every way. Those are minor disabilities

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:28 PM

Q: What is the difference between a refrigerator and a woman?

A: A refrigerator doesn't pass gas when you put your meat into it.

[For the record, I read the above joke somewhere else.]

DoDo ..I got that joke off facebook

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:26 PM

.. yes passing gas.. the last sound a woman wants to hear before she goes down on you. or vice a versa..
.. its like bad breath... why would you.... now farting when you're in the car together.. whole different topic..lmsao...

Haha! its not that you would want too..

On second thought spock tongue2

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:21 PM

I reckon a feller would be proud of himself if a woman farted during sex...probably the closest he'll ever come to actually accomplishing the brag that he effed the sh*! out of a gal!

laugh

Tsk! Tsk! :wink:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:19 PM

well one littel fart is funny. two and its brake time .Three times and there will a trip to the store for bean no fart anti fart stuff Sorry LMFAO....oops

:laughing: :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:18 PM

It's not as bad as them calling you someone else's name.

I don't know Candy. Noises like that are going to happen when you have sex with women (if you know what I mean) and a gentleman would not say anything about them for fear that by doing so he would ruin the moment.

Hell, one time when I was with a lady the bed caught fire and we didn't know where the smoke was coming from but the house could have been on fire and I didn't really care and didn't want to stop humping.

Tawt..your stories kill me laugh

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 04:14 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 03/21/14 04:16 PM

hahahahahahaha funny topic :-)

My girlfriend, on her honeymoon, did just this.
I said, "What did you say after?"

She said to her hubby "Front hole so happy, back
hole get jealous."

Too funny! I have to remember that one laugh

I have done it..yes me embarassed
But I noticed the guys just wanna keep going except for my ex husband who I had met at 13 yrs of age. I held it until I was in my late 20's and could no longer...it squeeked out and OMG! the fight was on. Needless to say, sex with him was never the same after that mad

BTW!! A fart is a turd squeeling to get out laugh

Candiapples's photo
Fri 03/21/14 03:29 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 03/21/14 03:30 PM
silly but its also serious
If your in bed having Woopy and SOMEONE has gas and breaks wind [farts] Is it a complete turnoff and does it destroy the moment for you?
I'm thinking it bothers women more than men spock

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next