Community > Posts By > Candiapples

Candiapples's photo
Sun 01/14/18 11:10 AM
Areyoureally thankyou for your response as well. Have a great Sunday :sunglasses:

Candiapples's photo
Sun 01/14/18 11:07 AM
Duttoneer thankyou for responding. Have a great day :sunglasses:

Candiapples's photo
Sun 01/14/18 10:41 AM
Actually an older mans opinion is better I decided anyways that I'm not going to do anything. I'm happy single :blush:

Candiapples's photo
Sun 01/14/18 01:27 AM
I like your advice. I have known a guy much younger than me for about 3 yrs through my work. We get along great but I decided not to date anymore. Lately I have been getting a feeling that hes interested but I"m not good at this stuff so I'm not sure. Hes an old soul for sure. Likes the music I grew up with....we think alike. Its refreshing. I don't know what to do about this. The convo with him and 2 other women the other day was weird...like it was set up to hint to me. I see him once a week. Been with younger a few times but feel I'm robbing the cradle. Would like a mans opinion?

Candiapples's photo
Sun 01/14/18 01:13 AM
What is the biggest age difference between you and her?

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:31 AM

marriage is the solution

(You ARE kidding, right?)
I think hes kidding :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:22 AM

how to get over Trust Issues in any relationship?

GRIEVE AND LET GO.....OTHERWISE HIS FACE WILL BE ON EVERY MALE YOU SEE....I KNEW

SOMEONE WHO BELIEVED NOBODY TOLD THE TRUTH HE SAW LIARS AROUND EVERY CORNER, AND

BEHIND EVERY BUSH....ONCE HE REALIZED THAT NOT EVERYONE WILL LIE TO HIM JUST

LIKE MAGIC THE LIARS WERE GONE.....WHEN WE FOCUS ON WHAT WE DO NOT WANT WE JUST

GET MORE OF IT....ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO WANT.....GOOD LUCK....
You must believe in the " law of attraction" sparky
. So do I and have been trying to attract a certain man into my life. Believe it or not....I almost have him :laughing: ...I see signs everywhere.

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:16 AM

I am 20 and fall in love with 51 year old. I am happy that i met him. the problem is.. is he serious to me?

He's found a beautiful, young woman, who loves him, of course he's serious, but that doesn't mean it's healthy. You've already alluded to "trust issues."

"I know there's something wrong with that." Then get out now and fix yourself, because at 51 years old, HE's not likely to change.

And, don't be surprised if he becomes a stalker after you break it off. Change your phone number.

A stalker? Lol because of his age?

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:14 AM
At any age there can be trust issues and its very hard to change that. I agree with another poster that he might be insecure because of the age difference.

I was married for many years, we were the same age and both of us had trust issues that never went away. I know now that my fears were imaginary....we were both insecure.

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 06:05 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Sat 10/29/16 06:06 PM
The votes are coming in
Yes sex is almost everything to men :smiley::joy:

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 12:27 PM
Good luck with that one :joy:

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 12:27 PM
Something...anything that stimulates woderful feelings inside.

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 12:26 PM
I am pretty sure you will feel it by his consistant actions.

Words are just words and nothing more.

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 11:55 AM
Lol how many times have I heard this line?

Him: Oh why not baby? (after first meeting)
Her: I thought you loved me for my mind? I want to wait awhile
Him: I do..I do but you turn me on so much. I need you....I love you baby
Her: ..................what rant

Candiapples's photo
Sat 10/29/16 11:49 AM
At my age, sex is NOT everything and I kept telling my 29 year old bf that :sweat_smile::smiley::joy::weary:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:21 PM
Physically I habba cold.
Emotionally Disapointed in someone I trusted for awhile.

Candiapples's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:17 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 10/28/16 05:18 PM

Do you think you can like a person or develop feeling for a person after just chatting with the person for one good hour
Of course you can because you got a great vibe from that person in that hour......but it may change as you learn more :sunglasses:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:58 PM
I honestly don't think many young men want anything serious with older women. .its the experience they want then will move on to someone their own age

Now I do believe that young women everywhere (not all of course) are attracted to older men because typically women mature faster.

As for older women and men liking younger....usually women get bored of the young men for many reasons and move back into their own age bracket.....older men....well they will always love having a young woman around. Been that way since the beginning of time :smiley:

Candiapples's photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:34 PM

If you want a good relationship with a man don't ever ask them for marriage cause it will scare them away lolz...
I would never ask a guy to marry me. I would find out his views on marriage long before we got too serious and decide if I want to stay (if marriage was on my mind that is)

Candiapples's photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:02 PM
I was married for many years and had no interest in marriage after my divorce. Been divorced 16 yrs now.

Lately I am thinking that it would be so nice to settle down again before I'm too old. But.....at my age its not easy to find that perfect guy for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25