Community > Posts By > Candiapples

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 05:52 PM
Hehe! Why Thankya!

Next post has a great sense of humor

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:04 PM

:smile:
If you could change or alter one thing with your past, body or attitude. What would it be?

Mine would be ...pre. Judgemental on people I meet and a bit shorter in height.

I would have like to change some things in my past if given the chance. But on second thought, who I am and what I am today is because of my past. Making adjustments or a little alterations could either be for good or bad, but how would you know the real people who would accept you as you are, if you would only try to change yourself just to please them? It would be better to be yourself and let people accept you just the way you are. My past and my body I would not change, only necessary attitude that could help me grow as an individual needs to be changed and that is being too nice and honestly open which most people take advantage of my vulnerability or sometimes being misunderstood.

I am a great believer of being honest with yourself and being yourself otherwise you are untrue.:smile:
Amen to that. Nobody should be anything other than themselves.
It's much more fun to lead than to follow.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:57 PM
I don't think I could have changed this but if I could......I wish I hadnt been so shy.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:18 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Mon 06/27/16 01:49 PM

I have learned that age is just a number. A young person going through much more in their life than many of us have even thought about experiencing grows up very quickly.
I know many men and of many who still just don't get it...even at 50 because they lived in their own little bubble all their lives

Most people I know today that are of the same age do not get along on anything.. Obviously it's not similar age that's going to make them compatible. ..it's life experiences, similar interests, chemistry etc. that does.
Anyone saying age has everything to do with maturity and life experiences is soo wrong.

it's not just maturity that matters though, say a 25 yr old gets with a 37 year old women, they may get along great...but what happens in 10 years when that 25yr old want to start a family at 35?...his SO will be 47, and the chances of her having a healthy child are significantly lower then if he was with a 35 yr old....it's issues like these that make age matter, it my not have been an issue at the start but what one person is seeking changes over time, it is not just a number it has real world applications
who cares in ten years. I live in the moment. What happens in the future is not my worry in the present. And besides...any relationship can have problems in the future and any woman may not be able to have children and any man could be sterile. That's when maturity comes in....you work these problems out together.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:15 PM
I'm not saying to do anything that's uncomfortable to you and don't let people convince you either way. I'm giving my honest opinion to the question asked.

An example is my ex husband. He moved to Canada at age 5 from Europe. By age 10 he was looking after his mother and sister because of his mother's mental illness and her inability to speak English.At this age he was paying her bills and buying the groceries.
By age 13 he started working in his Aunts Hotel and continued to work through his teens. There's more of what he went through but believe me, he was very mature and took responsibility very seriously when he should have been having fun.
Everything he learned on his own without a father..a father figure or mentor.
Most men I've known my age don't have a freagin clue.
They still chasing skirts, can't hold on to a job and still think it's cute and funny to make perverted jokes to and about women.

Yah that's real mature at our age pffft!

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 12:30 PM
I have learned that age is just a number. A young person going through much more in their life than many of us have even thought about experiencing grows up very quickly.
I know many men and of many who still just don't get it...even at 50 because they lived in their own little bubble all their lives

Most people I know today that are of the same age do not get along on anything.. Obviously it's not similar age that's going to make them compatible. ..it's life experiences, similar interests, chemistry etc. that does.
Anyone saying age has everything to do with maturity and life experiences is soo wrong.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 06/27/16 12:26 PM
I think so. You 2 want to be sure about your love for each other before marrying. If she does have doubts, it's better to find out now don't you think?

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:49 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 06/24/16 05:41 PM
Beer farts embarassed

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:48 PM

Don't own sweatpants, don't wear sweatpants.
As for my hair, that would be very early on ... after the first night of steaming hot sex sex ... :tongue:

Apart from that, when I'm in artistic or gardening mode, I don't give a toss. And he best find me adorable then too, cos I am adorable blushing and I ain't gonna change it either. Not gonna work in the garden in holdups and garter belt.
*Oh wait, you don't need a garter belt with holdups*

I will dress up when we go out or going to have some fun together. And he'll be all the more impressed about that when I'm not always in my Sunday's best.

One of the best things my ex ever said: I like my woman in the morning when she's not all tarted up yet.

As for smellies ... I don't usually do those unless I eat the wrong food.
Lol I don't have the smelly problem either but once in awhile...well. :rolling_eyes:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:42 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 06/24/16 05:36 PM

Great advice candi ... Personally .. I have always remained open to possibilities when it comes to dating .. No tick list ... Just chemistry :-)

I agree with Blondey. It's all about chemistry. I have never had a list although I do tend to be more attracted to tall, dark and handsome bigsmile
lol yes me too but many that I dated were shorter but great to cuddle with. Chemistry for sure 🖒

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:38 PM
I don't think that's me now but maybe later :wink: :smile:

Next poster has gorgeous eyes

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:34 PM
I luv my jeans too and yoga pants :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:13 PM
For me..realistically I dress for myself too but sometimes it depends on the guy.

Yes I know...you should be yourself always (sighs )

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:03 PM
Until you start getting comfortable enough to put on the sweat pants...wear the hair kinda messy or squeek out a Lil fart every now and then?

My guy gave me permission to squeek if necessary but I still haven't embarassed

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 04:53 PM
END OF STORY

laugh

--------------------------------------------------------------------'---------------------------------------------------------------

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 04:49 PM
Hehe...who ever thought :joy:

Next poster is a sharp dresser

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 03:12 PM
I think a lot of people rely on what others say to them or let them know. But I also believe that it comes from within ..how you see and feel about yourself no matter what others tell you.

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 02:25 PM

This thread has no1phD on stage with a bright spotlight, he is confused at to whether his pants should be up or down...

slaphead
Enjoy your ten minutes of fame no1phd cuz it ain't going to last laugh

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 02:22 PM

Depends,

If i feel i'm sacrificing some part of myself in order to date this person, then no.

But on the other hand, if I realize some things on my list of 'check boxes' are really not that important in the long run and I'm evolving in what my ACTUAL needs may be, then yes.

Example:
List I created when I was 14..she had to be blonde and big boobs, and perhaps I'd doggedly stuck to that throughout the years, Now a brunette comes along and I'm attracted to...then perhaps I could scratch off that criteria.

However: Other criteria, such as compatibility, communication, etc...I won't sacrifice those, just for the sake of having someone around.

I think everyone creates lists(or has ideas of what they want) at some point, but I also believe those lists should be changing constantly as what we needed when we were in our teens, SHOULD be different when we are in our 30's, 40's 50's etc....

But I have seen some people hold on to the list from their teens, never altering, never compromising, every person they reject at some point because they aren't 'perfect'....I have a name for those people...I call them...Single
Yes you are right...mine keeps changing too. How about we talk about in the moment..that time in your life when you said...no way hozayyy....ain't happening!

Candiapples's photo
Fri 06/24/16 02:18 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 06/24/16 02:18 PM

taking a chance/risk on dating someone you never dreamed you would like or maybe fall in love with?

Sometimes...life surprises you. What you may think is right for you, or wrong for you really isn't

Take a chance and see what happens :laughing:

Yes, I have. Often. And always got disappointed. Always ended up thinking "See, my intuition was right all along, I should really learn to pay heed to what it says!"
Some people have better intuition than others. Not every risk or chance you take is going to be good. That's just life. I'm sorry they never worked out for you but now you know for sure.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25