Candiapples's photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:46 PM
I'm thinking about the one I really want to be with rofl

Candiapples's photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:43 PM
Bad kisser. ...bad breath...liars

Candiapples's photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:37 PM
I was married once. I left him because I was not happy. I don't even think about touching a married man

Candiapples's photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:34 PM
That's not bad but any more will be a problem....believe me

Candiapples's photo
Tue 08/09/16 07:16 AM
I am going through a breakup myself right now. I know that this time will be very hard to get over. The worst part for me is that I let him down and it's my stupidity.

Take it one day at a time ...I will only think of the good times and hope I don't make the same mistakes again. It will get easier in time guaranteed :blush:

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 09:24 PM
I would like to be Enrique Iglesias
Awesome talented guy and good looking too :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 09:21 PM
Value those you love and never take them for granted or take for granted that they will always be around.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 09:09 PM
Stay busy and do whatever you can not to think about it. Thinking about it makes it worse and prolongs healing from it.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 08:33 PM

It is, yet another of those things that no one who hasn't been through it, and been transformed by it, can possibly understand it. It's about like trying to imagine what it's like to be thirty five, when you are only six.

Exactly

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 08:30 PM
I don't easily fall in love but I know for sure I did this last time.

You just feel it. I don't think a million lessons is going to bring you to a higher state of love.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 08:22 PM
Sometimes it's like milking a dead cow.

BUT.....

I don't know how anyone can just walk away from someone they truly love without trying everything first.

I just cannot to do it myself. Iit's so hard to find real love to start with

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/08/16 08:08 PM
When you wronged that person so badly that you hurt yourself inside too. You can't sleep at night and your stomach aches all day because of it, knowing he's never going to forgive you.

When you can't wait to hear from him and your mind is on him all the time.

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 03:34 PM

So.. I have a question in regards to this topic.... does the guy always have to be entertaining.. what I mean by that is... does he always have to have some sort of adventurous plan for the two of you to do... does he always have to show up and say let's go square dancing.. does he always have to be action-packed... mr. Entertainment..
Or is it okay for him to show up and say I really don't know what we can do. Together.. and ask your opinion what you would like to do...
Because I always show up feeling like I have to have all thes exciting activities to do... to keep the women entertained and interested... okay I'm probably not explaining this very well..
But I'm sure a lot of guys out there understand what I'm saying...
I'm not mr. Excitement but I feel when I meet a woman I have to have all this cool stuff going on.... yeah let's go..
Hand gliding... or jump out of a perfectly good plane...lol... sometimes it's nice just to go for coffee..lol
Uh NO....maybe your picking the wrong types. Its usually discussed before hand what we will do. I have never met a Mr excitement..Mr entertainment type....ever.

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 03:28 PM
Not anymore..had my fangs filed :tongue:

Next poster has an amazing memory

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 03:03 PM
Regardress. .some people need to start lightening up and move forward now.

There will always be haters and reasons to hate and fight. This is just an excuse as far as I'm concerned

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 08:23 AM
Passionate about yunguns...hehe it's a joke....

Next poster smiles alot

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 08:19 AM
Another turn off would be dirty and long finger and toenails.

As for attitude and personality...there's lots but the usual nobody likes.

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:17 AM
Lol what an example....I typed ni**er and it was blocked out.

Candiapples's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:07 AM

Msharmony it is called reverse racism
Check it out

I wasn't asking about reverse racism, which is a ridiculous term since racism is racism

I only asked for examples of when its politically acceptable to call whites names,,,,,
yes it is a ridiculous term. I will only say this once as I do not want to get into an argument over this.

IEg: f an African American student called a Caucasian student "whitey"....do you think this student would get repremanded?

Now if a Caucasian student called an African American "******"...Inot only would he get his a$$ whooped but the school would also get involved as this would be considered a racist issue.

I am just pointing out that Caucasians have to suck it up a bit and give minorities some slack for all the many years they were treated horribly because of their color and race.

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 06:02 PM
Wow! nobody needs to know that :wink:

Next one is in incredible shape

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25