Next poster is scincere

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:38 PM

I woke up feeling sad and got worse through out the daysad

I'm sorry. How about some flowers to make you smile? flowerforyou
Awww thank you. That did help :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:36 PM

It's only politically acceptable to call Caucasians names (that's the truth)

That is such a white answer. laugh
:tongue:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:35 PM
Procrastinating

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:31 PM
It's only politically acceptable to call Caucasians names (that's the truth)

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:26 PM

Ok.. I admit it I'm addicted to Kleenex..
And.. jelly beans.... the good kind..
Not those big fat sugary sweet ones..
..ok.and sex... I don't know what's the matter with me ..I just can't seem to say no... God knows !..I have tried to say no....but but... it's hard to deny someone else pleasure and myself..
I know!.. I'm a monster..lol..
I need professional help....I need to...
Oh wait a minute.. did that hot brunette just wink at me..ok..brb ..
Gotta go feed my addictions..ohh.. I think she has jelly beans... bonus points
They say.....the ones who talk about sex endlessly, never get it rofl

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 03:18 PM
All of the above :smile:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 02:35 PM
I woke up feeling sad and got worse through out the daysad

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 09:08 AM

A man who tells you what he thinks you want to hear in order to get laid.

Is that a turn on or a turn off?... I'm confused.think
lol this may answer your question...Turn On.....
When a man tells you the truth no matter what the consequences are :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 08:11 AM
A man who tells you what he thinks you want to hear in order to get laid.

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 08:01 AM
Edited by Candiapples on Wed 07/06/16 08:04 AM
I'm too old to be a milf. Cougar I am not. I have never hunted in my life

Think it's time to seriously look for someone close to my age frown

Labels...labels....labels....hate them mad

Candiapples's photo
Wed 07/06/16 08:01 AM
Although I think the world of you...we just have no future together :slight_frown:

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 07:09 PM
Yeah I'll poll dump him in 10 years and look for a younger model hehe laugh

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 07:03 PM

Would you date a homeless person

No.. and I don't know anyone who would.. never heard of anyone doing that either.

What do you do.. pick them up for the date on the train tracks.. or walk them " home" to the first column of the highway underpass?

Not even the ones who are sofa surfing.. why go thru the hassle.. I mean really.. why?

It was a hassle in some ways but we got along well. The way things looked in the beginning were disappointing but he's a human being who deserved a caring person who helped him get out of that black hole. Anyways it ended because I wasn't growing to love him. It wasn't going anywhere that way.

I see your point and there is certainly no shortage of good people who for some reason or another not of their own doing have found themselves in that situation.. I really feel for those people.. and I do help them, if it is within my power too.

But I have come across more then my share of those who are homeless because of repeated bad choices they have made in their life. Those I have less sympathy for.
I feel for them too and yes too many choose this way of life and too many are addicted to something or sick.
Today I am thinking a lot more than ever don't want to be in this situation. Times are much different.

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 07:00 PM

About 9 years ago I did date a homeless man who unfortunately was also an alcoholic.

You are a nice person and very open minded! :smile:

I would date a homeless man again in a heartbeat

I'm there. Canada or bust. Here I come. Oh wait a minute...........

with a great heart

There's the catch! Damn....there's always a catch.

Oh well.... I spent a lot of time on my card board house.

lol thank you. I guess there was a catch but can't imagine dating a homeless jerk laugh

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 03:21 PM
Donald Trump laugh

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:50 PM

Would you date a homeless person

No.. and I don't know anyone who would.. never heard of anyone doing that either.

What do you do.. pick them up for the date on the train tracks.. or walk them " home" to the first column of the highway underpass?

Not even the ones who are sofa surfing.. why go thru the hassle.. I mean really.. why?

It was a hassle in some ways but we got along well. The way things looked in the beginning were disappointing but he's a human being who deserved a caring person who helped him get out of that black hole. Anyways it ended because I wasn't growing to love him. It wasn't going anywhere that way.

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:35 PM

About 9 years ago I did date a homeless man who unfortunately was also an alcoholic. He had a great heart .

We were together for a couple years. He would work off and on and lived with me off and on until we split up for good. But before I told him it was over....I talked him into rehab. He's been clean for years now...has a steady job and a great woman..I am so proud of him .

I would date a homeless man again in a heartbeat with a great heart than a scummy dirt bag in a suit
BTW he wasn't dumpster diving when we met. We met online and both of us were moving back to our hometown we both grew up in. I found out later that he was an alcoholic and had been homeless for years sleeping on friends couches or wherever. He was a good man and worth helping.

Candiapples's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:20 PM

Also, don't forget some working people choose to live in a car/van, shower at work or the gym and avoid the hassles and costs of renting/owning a place.

yes you are right. I also dated a millionaire who chose to live as cheap as possible while working in Canada. He wasn't exactly homeless but he would rent a very cheap room to live in or stay with friends when he wasn't working up north. He would even do all his mechanical work on his car to save money.

He would drive his truck to South America from Alberta Canada and sleep in it rather than waste money on flying and hotels.

He told me he loves making money..that's his addiction. He owned property in the US..South America and Panama.

Yes he proved to me that he owned it all.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25