Community > Posts By > Candiapples

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:33 PM
Had a stressfull day. ..i wonder if life is worth it

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:30 PM
I met so many men online. They are all clones of each other. So disapointing that I don't want to bother anymore.Hmnm should I sway the other way? :smile::smiley::joy:

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:24 PM
If you are not willing to admit your real self....well then I am not willing to accept the alternative. I don't like him much.

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/23/16 07:41 PM
Years ago it was very different but the legit moved on back to the real world and what we have left is well...........

Candiapples's photo
Sun 10/23/16 07:38 PM
Unfortunately yes...most are scammers I find as well. Its free and anyone can join.
I find slim pickings in my area and most are looking for sex only.

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:32 PM
Not too bad...just some stupid ones :worried:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:10 PM
I wish sometimes that I didn't say such things

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:10 PM
Stupid posts sad

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 04:16 PM
Relieved that I finally made an important decision

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 04:02 PM
My opinion is that if you are both looking for that then it's your business but....if you are looking for more then I would suggest the guy not initiate sex on the first,second and third date.
Believe me...a lot of women would just think your after one thing otherwise.

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 03:25 PM
It depends on what your doing with my profile laugh

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 03:23 PM

It depends on what your doing with my profile laugh

Reading every line...tracing every curve.tongue2
perv!!
(Kidding) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Candiapples's photo
Wed 08/17/16 03:14 PM
Thank god I finally woke up and smelled the coffee beans

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/15/16 03:16 PM
Nobody is unmatchable....maybe your just not in the right place. I read often that people would have much better luck meeting at places of interest to them...I believe this and that there is somebody for everyone.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:45 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Mon 08/15/16 02:47 PM

Don't men entertain thoughts of turtles, or turnips or anything random or lame like that to keep themselves from exploding prematurely?what

No those are the young boys looking for older women that need to do that... laugh laugh

Yup...I always tell my guy "enjoy it now, you may need Viagara by the time yer 40" :fearful::sweat_smile:

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:39 PM

I think I have found 'the one' but my greatest fears are my own insecurities. He's never given me reason to doubt him yet I do. One day I'll suspect he's seeing someone else and the next day, I know it's not true. I don't know how to get over this. I've been hurt before by cheating and can't seem to shake the feeling that it will happen again.
Law Of Attraction....what you think about a lot will eventually happen. Put your fears aside and dwell on the positive. There's really NO point at all in wasting energy waiting for something to happen that hasn't. Relax and enjoy this great guy.

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:37 PM
If I found the ONE, then I would have nothing to fear

I want it to last forever :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:33 PM
Ahhh...yes I am.... just like a lot of older men are attracted to younger.
How many celebs are with younger these days? Exactry. ....:kissing_closed_eyes::blush::smiley:

Anyways it just depends on the person realistically.

Candiapples's photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:09 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest here and hope my sort of current never gets on this site and sees this but....(takes deep breath) I fantasize about Enrique Iglesias and a few times while "getting lost in the moment "(clears throat) I was looking into his eyes deeply and actually saw Enrique. Wow that was creepy but at the same time exciting lol.
I know I'm weird bigsmile

Candiapples's photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:54 AM
Trying to figure out who a person is with just a profile is almost impossible. Can be deceiving. I liked the chat rooms years ago where we would chat and then talk on the phone soon after. The forums are good as most people I think are pretty honest and you get a feel of who they are but it's a long process.

As for unmatchables, I was with my ex for 24 years and we couldn't be more different in so many ways but we got along great for many years until the last few.

Sometimes you may perceive someone as being completely unmatchable but isn't the case at all.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25