Community > Posts By > JudyP94566

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 09/02/15 12:45 PM

no its not. nobody haas ever met somebody online dating adn never will

Your wrong on that note. I have met two people, made a very good friend with one, I really thought he was the one, but things just did not work out. MY advice is be perfectly honest from the start because it will catch up with you sooner or later and it could make the difference if she stays or not.

you just proved my point. my advice is to not give bs advice that wasnt asked for.

When you posted in open forum, it gives anyone the right to post. And I was replying to the fact that you said no one has ever met anyone from online dating. I can see with your attitude here why No one would want to meet you. No need to be an *******.

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:47 AM
Never been a big flower person, would rather you take me out for a stroll, or dinner and a movie. Something I cherish, memories, not something that will only last a short time and be thrown away and forgotten

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:42 AM

Hiya No1Phd,

I try every month to promise myself to be more spiritual and practice my religion, by this I mean actually get into a mosque (church/synagogue/temple) rather than make excuses to myself.

I live in hope :)

I don't believe that you have to go to a church to be spiritual or a good christian. All you need is a daily walk with the Lord. People put to much emphasis on religion and church building. We are the temple of God, he lives within each of us, its up to us to let him shine or keep him stifled inside. I am proud to say I have a daily walk with my Lord, if someone asks I will share, and I do share the miracles he has performed in my life, but I will not shove it on anyone.

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:36 AM
If I won the lottery, I would pay off all my bills, buy a house for my Son and a brand new car. Repay the kindess of a very special man. Then I think I would travel. I have always wanted to travel the world.

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:30 AM

no its not. nobody haas ever met somebody online dating adn never will

Your wrong on that note. I have met two people, made a very good friend with one, I really thought he was the one, but things just did not work out. MY advice is be perfectly honest from the start because it will catch up with you sooner or later and it could make the difference if she stays or not.

JudyP94566's photo
Mon 08/31/15 07:43 AM
Looks do not matter, I am looking at whats in a persons heart, not the outward appearance. A person can be drop dead gorgeous and have a bad attitude and be the ugliest person in the world. Or a person can be homely looking and have a good heart and be the most gorgeous person on earth. I do not care what he owns or how much money he has. That does not buy happiness, as long as he can make me laugh, feel good about myself, has a caring, compassionate, loving heart, he is a gem.

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 08/30/15 10:05 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: drinks drool rofl shades

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 08/30/15 10:09 AM
There are alot of Men and women on here that are not scammers, but unfortunately most of them have been burnt before and are afraid to take a chance. Just be careful, I learned to Question right away now. Where are you from? If they tell me they are somewhere other than there profile says and there email to me starts out Hello Dear, or the first thing they ask is to send them my email or phone number so they can contact me, they are more than likely a scammer. I call them out on it immediately and report them...Don't give up, keep trying, we (the real women and men) are out there...

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 08/30/15 09:26 AM
True Love should be for as long as the two of you live. My love was true for 32 years, even after he has passed, almost 5 years now, I still Love him as much as I did the day we met. I know one day I will meet someone else that I will Love just as much for the rest of my life.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:20 AM
Hmmmm... I tell them all if you are meeting me just to have sex, forget it, it want happen. I respect myself better than that, Yes I am lonely and want to be with someone, but I want them to want me for more than just sex. I mean don't get me wrong, sex is great when you are making love with someone special in your life, but just to meet to have sex, NO way not gonna happen.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:06 AM
To me age is a big factor when it comes to finding someone to spend the rest of my life with. Friendship, no age does not matter, but for a partner, yes it makes a difference. I am 57 years old, what would I have in common with a 20 or 30 something man. I raised my kids already not looking to play Mommy to another one.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:54 AM
Whats the prize? Do I win?laugh smooched :banana:

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:51 AM
I kinda like a man around my own height. I am not a frilly girl, don't do all those spike hills. Hard enough to stand on solid ground tan trying to stand on a spike. I am 5 foot 3 inches, so I would says a man about 5 ft 8 or 5 ft 9 would be ok....

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:50 AM
Good Morning have a happy friday...

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:49 AM
Should never try to change someone to be what you want them to be. Should except them for who you and what they are.

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:44 AM
Neither...I'm better than both these situations!

I agree, neither. Want sleep around and don't want a sugar daddy either. I want the forever true love. Not a one night stand or once in awhile trip if I fell like it man.

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:40 AM
The lights are on but nobodys home....

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:37 AM
Your eyes are the windows to your soul....

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 07:34 AM
Puzzles

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 08/28/15 07:29 AM
Agreed, I find no matter how happy I am or how good I have it, if I meet someone that is sad or having a bad day or just going thru something in there life that keeps them from being happy it brings me down. Makes me want to do what ever I can to help them. Sometimes just a smile or a hug is all it takes just to et someone know you care.