Community > Posts By > JudyP94566

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:38 AM
I was 13, beer did not appeal to me so I started drinking wine...

JudyP94566's photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:02 AM
Edited by JudyP94566 on Thu 10/27/16 07:03 AM
I am in the same boat. At 58 years old my Son is 34. I have been widowed for 5 years, and my Son has a cow about me dating. He finally told me, he is afraid if I find someone else I will forget all about his dad. I had to explain to him after 30 years of marriage, its not that easy to forget about someone, he will always hold a special place in my heart. That I will never forget him.

JudyP94566's photo
Tue 10/18/16 07:53 AM

I didn't find any, looks like all are fake profiles

Not all of us on here are fake. There are some genuine real people on here, just have to be careful, as my Mom use to say if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

JudyP94566's photo
Tue 10/18/16 07:51 AM

I'm curious if anyone has actually met yet and how that experience went

Yes have met a few people from here. They were very nice, You just have to be real and be smart when talking to people to wean out the scammers

JudyP94566's photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:12 AM
AUBURNDALE, Florida — A Florida man was looking for love when he signed up for a popular online dating site, but was instead lured to his death, police said Monday.

Adam Hilarie, 27, of Auburndale,was found shot to death at his apartment Friday.

Police say the single father had arranged a date last Thursday with 18-year-old Hailey Rose Bustos, who he met on the online dating site “PlentyofFish.”

The pair went bowling, according to the Orlando Sentinel, and Bustos texted him afterward, saying, “I had a good time and would like to see you again.”

They arranged to see each other the next night, but police say Bustos brought three other men to Hilarie’s apartment to rob him instead. During the robbery, one of the men allegedly shot him in the head.

“Hilarie was begging for his life, he was not putting up any kind of fight, and was telling them that he had a 5-year-old daughter,” according to arrest reports.

Police say Bustos was paid $50 to go on the dating site with the intent to set the man up for a robbery — but it ultimately ended in his death.

“Once she got home, they talked together; they worked out the details and then went back and committed the murder,” Auburndale Police Deputy Chief Andy Ray said. “I think the plan was that he get robbed and that they take his stuff.”

Bustos, 18, of Auburndale; Andre Warner, 26, of Auburndale; Gary Terrell Gray, 31, of Lakeland; and Joshua Ellington, 26, of Lake Alfred, were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, robbery with a firearm/deadly weapon and first-degree murder.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 07/09/16 08:27 AM
Waffles and coffee

JudyP94566's photo
Mon 07/04/16 09:07 AM
Happy 4th everyone. Hope everyone has a safe and happy day.

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:51 PM

I trust everyone, until they give me a reason not to.

That's a nice theory. But in actuality it doesn't work. You will get taken advantage of.

That's why so many frauds are committed against the elderly.

They are VERY trusting as most in their generation are/were.

BTW, I have an island for sale. Please send me $15K.

Hahaha, I said I trust everyone, did not say I was gullible. I have had several on here try and get me to send money, not liekly, I work hard to make enough to pay my own bills, not likely I will send anyone money. Met my share of scammers...

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:46 AM
I trust everyone, until they give me a reason not to.

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:10 AM
You can't judge and categorize all men by the actions of 1 man. There are some very good men out there

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 06/10/16 07:41 AM

what is a good way to break the ice. been out of the dating scene for longer than I can remember. before mobiles and internet lol

I agree, just be yourself. For me myself the first thing that chases me away is when a guy automatically asks for my number or email right away. Take time to get to know someone first. Don't be pushy and always be polite.

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 06/08/16 03:17 PM
Yes, it is difficult to get in the dating scene after coming out of a long term relationship. I lost my husband of 30 years to cancer 5 years ago. I have been trying for the last 2 years to meet someone, but most of the people I have talked with have been scammers. Of course I have not been stupid enough to fall for there schemes. I am not a rich women, I work hard for everything I get and am not about to just hand it over to strangers from other countries. Its alot different from when I was young and dating. Good luck everyone

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 06/05/16 01:08 PM

How can you get a copy of someone's picture that you are interested in

Ask them to send it to you. Why would you want to take it without asking?

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 10:11 PM

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 10:07 PM

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 09:57 PM

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 09:42 PM

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 09:41 PM
pitchfork oops

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:27 PM
"Twist And Shout"

Well, shake it up, baby, now (Shake it up, baby)
Twist and shout (Twist and shout)
C'mon c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now (Come on baby)
Come on and work it on out (Work it on out)

Well, work it on out, honey (Work it on out)
You know you look so good (Look so good)
You know you got me goin', now (Got me goin')
Just like I knew you would (Like I knew you would)

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now (Come on baby)

You know you twist your little girl (Twist, little girl)
You know you twist so fine (Twist so fine)
Come on and twist a little closer, now (Twist a little closer)
And let me know that you're mine (Let me know you're mine)

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now (Come on baby)

You know you twist your little girl (Twist, little girl)
You know you twist so fine (Twist so fine)
Come on and twist a little closer, now (Twist a little closer)
And let me know that you're mine (Let me know you're mine)

Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now (Shake it up baby)

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:23 PM
Must have been some good stuff...

Previous 1 3 4 5