Community > Posts By > JudyP94566

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:21 PM

over the past few years, I realized it is just a kind of business.

Then you falling for the wrong women...

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:19 PM
I hate Snakes and Spiders, oh and being alone.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:14 PM

Hello. My name is Lidia and I'm new here.
I'm 53 years of age divorced mom grannie auntie have many interests.
I'm only searching for platonic friendships here.
Hope I make new friends soon.

Hi Oldhag1963, welcome...
I am a 58 year old Mommie
I am widowed
I am sure you will make plenty of friends on here.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 03:27 PM
Thank you TMommy & Soufie, those were the two I was trying to put up...

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 09:04 AM
I agree, beauty comes from within not the outward appearance...

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 09:04 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/9b/54/f09b54d1d5cb22cdb73946b5c2297bdd.jpg

Sorry my picture I was posting did not come out...

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:52 AM
How can I post a picture in a message in the forums?

Thanks Judy

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:47 AM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwomenworking%2Fposts%2F10154575570259523%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="497" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 06/04/16 08:41 AM
Answer all or some depending on your feelings.....

Rough or Sensual? sensual for me.

How often? depends on the mood

Sex a top priority? No

One night stands? Not interested in meeting just to have sex

Favourite place for sex? Behind closed doors

Kissing during sex? Absolutely

Moaning - turn on or off? turn on

Does size matter? No, its not the size, its how you use it

Could you live without sex? Yes

Have you ever been caught in the act? No

Biggest turn on? Eyes, hairy chest, personality

Sex in the shower? Never had it, so don't know

Weirdest or most public place you have done it? In a creek, when I was very young

Anyone dare to add their remarks to some or all the above?

JudyP94566's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:00 AM
There are lots of real people on here. Lots of scammers also, just have to be careful and use good judgement. Good luck and welcome

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:56 PM
Hmmm.. Site is free, I don't pay and I can send messages and receive messages. Only thing I can't do is see who likes me, and if they really liked me they would send a message so No big loss....Good luck.

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 05/27/16 08:30 PM
For me it does. To have someone to love and love me in return makes me happy. Money is the root of all evil...

JudyP94566's photo
Fri 05/27/16 07:41 PM
Love, money can't buy Happiness.

JudyP94566's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:43 PM
Honesty from the start. I talk to alot of guys that there profile says one thing and when you talk to them its totally different. They are not where there profile says they are. So if you want to be honest, why not have a profile that is honest.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 05/21/16 07:21 PM
Good girls are only good on the outside....Good girls make the best bad girls ever....

JudyP94566's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:45 PM
Hmmm, you must be on the wrong site dude. Mingle is free, they are one of the few sites that is. Have been here for a long time and never paid a dime. I send and receive message all the time. Have never ever been ask for money

JudyP94566's photo
Tue 01/26/16 08:47 AM
True, and you can't go by their profile, they are not always where they say they are. I have ran into that alot. In fact most of the people I have talked to on here say they are in one place on their profile and when you talk to them all of a sudden they are somewhere else.

JudyP94566's photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:27 AM
My daughter in law received a heart transplant in May this year. There are alot of emotions attached, as we are happy that she was spared, we are also sad that someone had to loose their life for her to live. I think its a wonderful thing. And yes after a certian age you can't donate your organs, My husband had his body donated to science, when he passed. He said if he could not donate his organs at least they can use them or some part of him for testing to help cure someone else.

JudyP94566's photo
Mon 10/19/15 08:09 AM

Thank you. Very well-worded responses and I appreciate the effort.

The last thing I want to do to someone I love is cause them pain.

My father was 9 years older than my mother.

I was 8 years older than my X and it was difficult for me at the end thinking it was my age difference that caused her to do the things she did. When I got sick she turned. Shortly after it ended.

I'm disabled and I will never get better. I'm losing muscle mass and appetite and slowly deteriorating. I'm a good person (well, everyone who knows me tells me so) and I want so much to see if true love really exists. It has eluded me for 54 years so far.

I don't doubt that someone that truly loves me would be able to cope. Only that it will always be in my mind that I will be the old shoe in the relationship and her dedication to us will cause the one I love anguish. It would eat at me.

I live my life trying to accept realities. The reality is that I have no idea how to woo a woman anymore. Sure, when I was younger and stronger and able to work I had plenty of p'tspaw but now, in reality I am just alone.

I want a woman near to my age. I think it would be easier. 20 years younger and I have to deal with menopause and her realization of death as her friends and family slowly die.

What can I promise except to be there but I know I won't be for long.
Its not like I can wave a wand and be active and healthy for the next 20 years. In their 30s they are still in child bearing age. What if she were to become pregnate. Would it be fair to the child to have an old sick father? My dad was 49 when I was concieved. He never played ball or chased me around. Never took me fishing or hunting. He was sick from years of working at a steel mill. How can this be desired for anyone.

I'm having great reservations over this issue. I don't want to lead her on but I don't want to let her go either.

Follow your heart Tom. If she truly loves you, she is going to be there for you, by your side til the end. Maybe the two of you need to sit down and have a serious talk about this. Find out where her heart really is. Not all women want to be wooed and have all the extravagant things. Some of us just want someone to be there to love us. When my husband found out he had Cancer and was no chance he would survive, he sat me down and gave me the choice to stay or go. True love survives everything even death, however he did make me promise not to be alone the rest of my life and hold on to him. I still love him with all my heart, but I do believe someday I will find someone that will love me. As you I am not getting any younger, I have some health issues but am still able to work daily, My only draw back is I neglected myself taking care of my husband and family to the point I lost all my teeth due to Diabetes. Now who wants a toothless women. They all run the other way, but someday my true love will come... Don't give up and talk to her, maybe you will be suprised how she really feels.

JudyP94566's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:24 PM
My late husband was 13 years older than me. His whole family shunned him when we got together, they said the same as you did, when he is old and sick I will be healthy and they tried to convince him I would not stay with him, that I would leave as soon as he got ill. We were together for 32 years, God took him home 12 days after our 32 anniversary. He had cancer and for the last two years of his life I worked and took care of him and the last week he was comatose, his wishes were to be home with his family and thats where he was. I sat by his bedside for the last two weeks he was alive and was holding his hand when he left this world. He was my world, I loved that man more than life itself and if I could have traded places with him I would have.