Community > Posts By > mirandasam1

mirandasam1's photo
Wed 09/10/08 09:56 PM
if you have to card the person, they're too young for you. nuff said.

mirandasam1's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:31 PM
they don't work. If a man lives over 10 minutes away, he figures he can screw around when you're not there and it won't hurt you as long as you don't know about it. I had a ld bf for 5 months and when I realized he was screwing around and lying about it, I broke it off. He was doing it the whole time. It was kinda sickening when I realized he had been screwing his 16 yr old neighbor. I saw her going into the house across the street with short shorts and spiked black heels one Friday when I showed up for our weekend visit. I commented about the 14 yr old across the street that was dressed like a hooker and he said "she's not 14, she's 16." that's when I knew.

mirandasam1's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:26 PM
just for sex, yes. then it's not really dating, and not guys that are 20-25 probably.

mirandasam1's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:24 PM
I think you already know the answer, you are just looking for someone to confirm what you already know. I did that myself. All my friends thought my bf was a loser and so did my kids, but it took me a while to see it. If he makes you miserable, if you already think you'd be better off if you left him, if you two are fighting a lot and if you can't be your own person or if he's only happy with you doing what he says, it's time to kick his ass to the curb. Don't ever let someone control you and manipulate you into being someone you're not just to make himself happy. If he loved you, he'd let you be who you are and wouldn't be fighting with you all the time. Your mom's right on this one.

mirandasam1's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:20 PM
by choice. I could have stayed married - to a lying, cheating, abusive, selfish person, but I cared about myself more and got out. I broke up with my boyfriend because he cared more about smoking pot, drinking, and living with his mother (at 40 yrs old) and screwing his neighbor, her daughter and anyone else he wanted to, so again, it was by choice. It also didn't help things that he didn't go to my mom's funeral with me and refused to comfort me when I needed him to. Both guys made me jaded and now it's hard for me to meet new guys without being suspicious, but I still am hoping I'll find someone.