Community > Posts By > WhosaneXL

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:52 PM
Cheers. I began to mingle. We can't please everyone but no harm in being social. Never know who we will meet. Our words are our ambassadors so I wish everyone on this site good luck and have fun :)

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:48 PM
Hey. Kenan and Kel addict here. Also Fresh Prince, Martin, Malcolm and Eddie.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:46 PM
Lucent visage mask stygian hearts. Your bluff is smart? I can see your cards...

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:36 PM
Sad to know its over. 6.5 years is no joke. Life is too short for time caps dude. If its over for sure, and no turning back, look forward. Plenty of birds in the sky.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:30 PM
A lot covered in this topic. So much to see. Amazing people, even the thugs showed me love. Been in and around Manila, various provinces around Luzon. I will certainly return, Visayas region is next. I would like to get to know and befriend Cebuana who will accompany me and maybe if I'm lucky, she may be the one I fall in love with. Pinay are so beautiful and really well mannered.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:28 PM
Edited by WhosaneXL on Mon 07/22/13 09:31 PM
Edit: Sorry double post. Phone spazzed out.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:06 PM
Luzon region, northern Philippines. Was to meet a girl, didn't work out, however I fell in love with the country. Will be sure to return and explore further. Next will be the central region of Visayas.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:10 PM
Thank you Winx. Great site here.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:04 PM
Edited by WhosaneXL on Mon 07/22/13 07:22 PM
I wanna know if you feel me,
I wanna know if you down with the real G,
Me and you can rise above dreams,
Find out what love means,
It must seem,
Like I'm ***** whipped,
But its you who I'm truly with,
Ye I wanna marry you,
Put you on my back and carry you,
This is how I do,
I allowed you through,
To my hearts chamber,
Even as a stranger,
You were my savior,
And when you gave me your soul you gave me a goal,
Now I know I'm growing old with my soul mate,
This is life I don't control fate,
You were even there on my parole date,
I just wanna feel your heart beat,
Plant seeds,
Make my sisters aunties,
Buy a baby car seat,
And if you can't see,
I'll guide you,
You're my bride boo,
I love every side to you,
You became my relevance,
Beauty and intelligence,
Your heaven sent,
My only testament,
From the depth to the surface,
The entire breadth of my furnace,
I don't deserve this,
I used to feel worthless,
Untill our first kiss. x

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 05:32 PM
My names Hussain from south London I'm new here.
I was in a relationship with a girl I met far away. She fell in love with me, I liked her but was weary. I went to see her.
Well firstly she didn't look like her photos, but that didn't really deter me. As I got to know her more I uncovered a few lies, quite important things actually. The most deceiving part was it turned out she had kids. It so happened that she "forgot" to mention the most important things in her life. I truly believe she loves me I wasn't just a meal ticket and a way out, she really proved her love to me via actions more so than words (nothing dirty) but she did lie about stuff and masked certain truths. I believe it was to protect her position with me but if its one thing I can't stand, its lying, especially about crucial facts and information. In the end I gently let her go without looking back. We had some good times but my gut wasn't happy.
I'm a simple guy with forgotten attributes, I will hopefully meet the right woman some day. I treat people with respect and conduct myself with dignity.
I'm not really flirtatious however the right lady for me will truly be valued and made feel like a woman.
I'm not keen on fake tans, whitening products, make up, I appreciate the nature of a woman.
Perhaps I will meet decent people here. I can have normal conversations I'm really open minded and easy to get on with. If you would like to befriend me please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks for reading. Peace.

1 3 Next