Community > Posts By > WhosaneXL

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:40 PM
Edited by WhosaneXL on Fri 07/26/13 07:41 PM
I'm a guy. I don't think its funny to play with females emotions. Generalization = fail

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:28 PM
No really there is one

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:26 PM
Wtf don't be sorry ^ ^ wtf ftw

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:21 PM
^ wtf did you edit? O o

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:19 PM
Mingle :)

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:16 PM
When I was in Philippines I would often chill and catch rays. The Filipinos I was with where like "what's he doing???"

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:12 PM
There is a say something vague thread.

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:33 PM
Possible but not healthy. Men's biology demands it. Not sure about women. If you don't use it you lose it.

no photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:04 PM

"people" see what they want to see
Who even GAF ?
lol
Their loss not mine...

biggrin

Real talk.

no photo
Thu 07/25/13 04:49 PM
Ye totally face your fears.

"Cowardice is a defect"

no photo
Thu 07/25/13 03:48 PM
You also find that people do speak more freely online than in person. You get shy people who feel more confident expressing themselves via online platforms, where in person they don't have such courage.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:29 PM
Teeth, a nice grill is eye catching. I got a bullet tooth smile I appreciate nice teeth.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:51 PM
Truly zeal eye contact. Not many people at all can handle such an ardour lock. It's magical, but definitely not everyone is capable. Really intimate and informative.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:22 PM
There's someone here on mingle2 that looks a lot like Alf. However I could be mistaken hehe

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:41 PM
^ Agreed. Good thing about Mingle2 is that it has public forums where you can actually socially network. Not just pm based, shyer more conservative people can get to know more about others without the need to contact directly and ask a bunch of questions. So you may be getting observed (or stalked) by potential interest without knowing. It may lead to someone confidently contacting you based on their silent research.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:15 PM
Ye don't ever beg women online, or infact real life. If you don't get a reply don't take it to heart remember they don't know you. You will usually find they have harems of men on their friends list they love the attention. Digital temptress' they find happiness from pettiness. Abolish your insecurities.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 02:51 PM
Also its easy to feel infatuated by dating profiles. Not to be confused with love. Love, a word that describes a deep sincere feeling, sadly it just became a commodity of a word, lost its value these days.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 02:43 PM
Yes a truly resourceful and hospitable race. Be sure if travelling there...WAVE DOWN A JEEPNEY! They are absolutely everywhere, they are all very individual, cheap fare, also very social when handling the fairs (passing money through other passengers to get to the driver and getting your change back). When its time to get off yell PARA the driver will stop immediately...anywhere, even in the middle of congested traffic. So awesome. History of jeepneys is really insightful too. I'm so impressed with their cooling systems in that heat.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:30 PM
Ye wtf up with cats? Good analogy wtf

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:17 PM
Nebi alayhi al salam didn't tell you anything of the sort. Lots of foley hadith my man, a lot of his blessed words have been distorted to suit the desires of those who ruled the lands over the many years after rusool Allah's departure. I'm no expert but its not trivial.

Previous 1 3