Community > Posts By > WhosaneXL

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:12 PM
Wtf is your wtf? I got this sensastion XE and I dunno wtf is wrong with it. Smart phone my wtf

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:51 PM
Being able to socialize with total strangers from all over the world is exciting. We are in the age of the web, suddenly the world got a lot smaller.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:28 PM
Wtf did you get?

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:18 PM
I do agree that age is but a number. Maturity and age are totally different. Perhaps its absolute with animals but certainly not humans.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:13 PM
^ love those guys

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:57 PM
Hehe funny but he's got nothing to lose really. Tons of promiscuous lady's out there.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:11 PM
Yes the genius Albert Einstein was an ethical horn dog nice post mate. Here's another.

"When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again"

I've certainly tripped but never fallen.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:18 PM
Don't be discouraged dude. Who we are will never please everyone. Some girls just get off at the attention that thrives their ego, others may have different reasons. It's never personal mate.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:08 PM
^

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:06 PM
I wish you success in your quest ms Roses. I met a lovely girl on pinalove, we spent a year writing to one another and skyping, I felt she was worth the 7000 mile journey, only to uncover a web of lies...however my journey was not in vein, I found a home away from home and I will journey there again soon. Alas I wasn't discouraged and I will continue my search.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 02:40 PM
If I don't get a reply, I do take into consideration that I may not be that woman's type, or meet the credentials she seeks. Everyone is entitled to preference and indeed requirements. Even prejudice might be case. Whatever the reason, its nothing personal, its a big world, eventually two people right for eachother are bound to meet.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 02:09 PM
Dating sites are really sketchy, but indeed against all odds, their are genuine people with genuine interest. I read a lot of women complaining about scammers but when I do send a message and show sincere interest they are really sceptical and I usually get ignored. I don't take it personally I don't blame them.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 02:01 PM
wtf thanks :)

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:59 PM
How do such "bad boys" find you in the first place?

Totally

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:57 PM
Hey. I'd like to know wtf flipped means. Cheers.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:54 PM
Same to you. Long days here, but so worth it. Peace.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:50 PM
I'm told I'm too old fashioned and that I need to get with the times. Still not sure what to make of that. Also I don't approach modified women (fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes, pounds of make up etc) which leaves me pretty much no options. My friends are not fussy at all, I'd rather hold on to what I'm looking for to make aheart felt effort.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:43 PM
Philosophies and justifications regarding mutah and also having 4 wives have been grossly de faced in the modern world. They are not luxury options. Don't kid yourself you can hide your intentions from other humans that's all.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:02 PM
Edited by WhosaneXL on Mon 07/22/13 11:07 PM
Being bullied as a youngster, failing various endeavors, rejection, these things had serious impacts on my life, more so that I'm too sensitive for a guy. Over many years I learnt to harness all the pain and emotion into constructive means. Met a local tough guy and began boxing at the same gym he trained in, reading became an obsession because my father always called me dumb, and began understanding women the more and more I made a fool of myself before them. I'm lucky to of been oppressed, I would rather believe that than cry about it. My morale is that everytime life breaks you, with the right rehabilitation, you rebuild stronger.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 10:14 PM
I shave my beard often for work but if it was my choice I'll totally grow it out. Lady's how do feel kissing a guy with a coarse beard?
Also, please be mature, is it stimulating or irritating for a woman to receive oral pleasure by bearded guy? Perhaps its subjective but your thoughts?