Community > Posts By > Spirograph

Spirograph's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:30 AM
I'm deleting my mingle2 account. I will be able to be reached by email, and i will participate at the 21disciples website. Redhead, can you let BYondLife know about this? Thanks.

Goodbye.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:56 PM
Erik, and my mother have told me that they love me today.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:47 PM
That men can either think with their brain OR their penis.. something about blood flow ? Halloween was a very recent holiday. I have a picture of me in my costume as my display pic. Yeah, my **** are showing..... so does that mean.. BOING..... and they don't bother to read the profile? I could be generalizing and what not, and I know "you're not all like that" and so on..

but, I've had quite a few experiences with this in just the last few days, so I thought i'd just open a little thread and see what others think :smile:

Spirograph's photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:34 PM
That would honestly be such a difficult decision...... If I had kids.... i'd be torn between wanting to protect and care for them myself... but if I could make the world a safe place for them... i wouldn't HAVE to protect them....

It's a very hard decision.

But, I would more than likely make the sacrifice...

Spirograph's photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:23 PM
Last semester I took a physics course and we did a few research projects and a couple of experiments, and the order of bulbs from worst to best ended up being fluorescent, incandescent, CFL, LED.

Also, Daniel makes a good point. Your land lord can do absolutely anything to that apartment as long as it doesn't violate the lease.

And quit worrying about it so much, if you break a bulb, broom if up and take it to a place that recycles them. It's not THAT big of a deal... JMO :smile:

Spirograph's photo
Thu 11/05/09 05:47 PM
la la la laaaaaaaaa

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:10 AM
Loving someone that is in the military takes hard work and effort. There is always the possibility of the worst happening... sad, but true. But, if you truly , TRULY, love them.. it's all the more worth it. Take pride in your man, know what it is that he is doing.

But, if you have ANY doubt in your mind at all, that you could possibly be unfaithful, break it off now. Do not hurt him by being unfaithful while he is out fighting for us all. I've seen and heard too much of this happening.

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:03 AM
Edited by Spirograph on Wed 11/04/09 11:03 AM
IF Erik were to cheat on me... there would be extreme circumstances surrounding the event.

There isn't anything that I wouldn't forgive him for. I can't stay mad at him.

I'd have to spend a bit more time with my therapist, but we'd work it out.

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:00 AM
Edited by Spirograph on Wed 11/04/09 11:00 AM
When someone says the word love, I think of intimacy. I'm a hopeless romantic. I think of devotion, compassion, adoration... I get all sappy and what not.

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:39 AM
Cassi stared at the fire, smiling sweetly. "Sounds wonderful..."

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:01 PM
"oh..." she paused for a moment. "I've had many homes. This one reminds me of one or two of them."

Cassi nudged at the fire with a stick, being careful to not spread the flames. "What's it like having one to place to call home?"

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:51 PM
It depends on the person and situation to be honest.

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:36 PM
Vroom Vroom party starter

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:38 PM
Cassi accepts the drink, holding the cup in both hands, using it to warm them. "Thank you! And I agree, I wish we had more company."

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:18 PM
more

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:50 PM
Cassi awakens, her arms stretching high above her head as she yawns. "Thank you for watching over me. I wonder where everyone else has wandered off to." She once again, rose and walked to the wood pile, restocking the fire and nursing it back to flame.

Spirograph's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:32 PM

Spirograph's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:29 PM
Hmm.. 24 hours..

Well, I'd have to say my grandmother Elizabeth Joyce. She died before I was born, and from the stories I've heard of her, I'd just like to have time with her.

Oh, and my dog Bear... best dog ever

Spirograph's photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:03 PM
ghostie!

Spirograph's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:38 PM
I have a lady crush on Abby love

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25