Ink scam, another tainted tin can,
Words of wisdom, colors of prison,

Love this. I adore your writes, Fear.

Spirograph's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:29 PM
Germany, Switzerland, Japan.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 06/12/10 10:34 PM
plane ticket? hmm.. I'd be going to andreas wedding.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 06/12/10 10:09 PM
A voice paid a price for the inactive crys,
Don't leave, not yet please, please, come back to me...

loved this write.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 06/12/10 10:35 AM
Edited by Spirograph on Sat 06/12/10 10:35 AM
Never touch their cellphones, or laptops. PERIOD.

You'll most likely find something you don't want to see.

Spirograph's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:44 PM
If there is a ring on the 'ring' finger of the left hand.. I stay away.

Spirograph's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:42 PM
ohwell single.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 07:51 PM
colombe blessée

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:17 PM
I don't say this to lessen your personal insecurities, but everyone to some extent or another, has confidence issues.

Just live your life, do things that interest you and find enjoyment. People are naturally pulled to happy people. Make yourself happy, and i promise, you'll have relationships, friendships, all of it.. Pick your hobbies and explore.

And until then, online sites such as this are good for the occasional ego boost.. :wink:

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:10 PM
The best relationship of my life started out as long distance. He lived 4 hours from me, though when we met, he was in the Persian Gulf. We actually met on this site. We spent hours upon hours talking and sharing dreams, hopes, and desires... And then he came back to the states.. We saw each other once a month, for about a week at a time, and after 5 months of being together, we moved in together, and it worked for quite some time.. we were together for about 13 months.. and though we're no longer a couple, and he moved back to his home state, i still consider him one of my best friends.

Soooo, advice....

- Have the same cell phone carrier [at&t, verizon, etc..] or atleast have each other added as part of those 'add a line' deals where you have the ability to chat until you're blue in the face without killing your wallet.
- Live close enough that you CAN see each other at LEAST once a month. Long distance doesn't HAVE to mean never seeing them, because there is a physical part to every relationship... the physicality is what makes it real..
- Communicate.. CONSTANTLY.. you have GOT to be able to talk, because talking is all you have. Get to know one another in every aspect, hopes, dreams, hobbies, flaws.. all of it.. because for long distance to work.. one of you, if not both of you, WILL have to move some day.
- Be honest, at all times. Period.

Any questions?

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:01 PM
"They call every night,
They say I need to hear a voice,
They never do explain the price,
They just tell me they are right, "

My favorite part.

Loved this write, Fear darling..

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:45 PM
This site worked for me.. quite well.. November of '08. I found my Erik here.. and though we are no longer a couple.. He is still one of my best friends...

The best advice i can give you, is to join in the forums. Get to know people, and make connections. At the very least, I promise, you'll make some wonderful friends.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 10:10 AM
I was 6th grade second period English class... We were discussing the word of the day [which was tintinnabulation, btw] and the TV's in the front of the room kicked on and news reports showing the first crash played over and over and then it cut to live feed as the second hit... I've never seen a group of 13 year old shut up so quickly....

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 02:55 AM
I'm going to second that scared and raise it a slaphead and a whoa

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 02:53 AM
Brava! Brava!

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 02:47 AM
First family dog, Bear, full bred black Labrador Retriever... smartest dog ever.

First personal pet, is my baby boy Hunter. half black lab, half beagle.. my pride and joy.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:11 AM
If a woman is going to act big and bad and throw punches, it's only fair a few get thrown her way. Simple as that.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:07 AM

Smoking weed isnt a turn off...but the unmotivated/apathetic personality that comes from it is.

yesssssssss

I'm very 420 friendly.. but i don't want that to be your whole deal, if that makes sense.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:02 AM
Yeah, a tutor that speaks English as their mother tongue.

Spirograph's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:57 AM
lol, sorry buddy.. not until she learns proper English.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25