Community > Posts By > Spirograph

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:37 PM
It's very..... plain.

Trying throwing a bit of flavor into that vanilla.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:12 PM

Um no way i'm gona change genger lol.. Um wow lots lots of messages wow.. I heard that every one start out as female anyways then during that process if we become men or boys lol I really like her more then just getting in her pants i feel like little puppy dog chained to her at times. but over all i'm really dig her for good friend and have this soft spot so idk..

No offense dude, but really, you might just creep her out and she used the "lesbian line" because she didn't want to deal with rejecting you. I've seen it done. I've never met a girl that liked a clingy guy, and you seem the type that would take clingy to a whole new level. But, if she's told you that she is a lesbian, either way, whether she really is or not, you don't have a chance at her. Better to move on.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:08 PM
This looks epic.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:08 PM

What do you think of Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows?

For one, Harry Potter is not Sci-Fi. Harry Potter is fantasy. And the movies were all pretty much a let down. The books gave them so much to work off of and they just picked and chose the most "theatrical" parts, leaving the heart of the books behind. Which, i suppose happens with every book/movie deal.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:52 PM
I never "made a conscious decision" that I was going to be attracted to both genders.

I was raised in a very backwards republican area where you did what was expected of you; got married, had jobs, had kids, rinse and repeat. So, my "society" didn't accept the fact that I looked at someone for who they were not WHAT they were. I say we quit defining genders all together. Some people have a penis, some have a vagina, neither one reallllllly makes you a male or a female.. I know people that have a penis that think they are female and vice versa.. Labels are over rated. Just be yourself for fvcks sake, everyone needs to just stop caring what is supposedly expected of them.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:40 PM
Women want it all.

Strength with a little emotion but only when the moment calls for it.
Confidence yet humbled.
Good looks without being vain.
Family oriented without being a 'mamas boy'.
A sense of belonging without him being completely jealous.
Romance, romance, romance.
The gentleman that knows the difference between opening a door and doing everything for her.

Bottom line, you're screwed men... secretly pick up a few romance novels and study them.

Spirograph's photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:32 PM
True love isn't something that can be "found".

First, let us define this "love"..
:::love Verb /ləv/
- Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)
- Like very much; find pleasure in
[Thank you to google/dictionary]

Love is a en emotion used to describe a type of relationship. There are many forms of love, and everyone will define it differently. Love isn't always the heart bursting blood pounding butterfly inducing explosion everyone has come to expect, and you can thank romance novels and life time for that one. Every relationship you will ever be in takes work. Between parents/children, siblings, friends, and your lovers. Without determination and communication any relationship will wither, grow cold, and inevitably end.

Perhaps you'd be better off saying you are "searching for romance" now there, is something hard to find.

Spirograph's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:53 PM
I personally hate skinny jeans.. on both men and women.... but, if a guy that wanted to date me wore them, well, first there would be the public humiliation, and then I'd tell you to lose my phone number..... but that's just my opinion on the matter.

Spirograph's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:49 PM
Before I moved here, my best friend looked me in the eye and said "You are the strongest, most influential, and caring women I've ever met. You've been our rock for too long, you deserve your happiness and your own life." We held each other and cried for about half an hour.

Spirograph's photo
Tue 11/23/10 11:05 AM
People "judge" because we're all looking for something. We all think that we have a certain type that we like and that perfect person is just going to fall into. It starts off physically and once you pass that initial aesthetic interview then we start tearing into your personality and your little quirks and we "weed" out the things that we don't like. We're scientific creatures by nature. Process of elimination; Take away all the things I don't like, and then Mr.Right will be left smiling at me.

I'm not saying it's right, just saying how it is.

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/17/10 01:25 PM

Well, we've never done anything "romantic" so to speak... we giggle, watch a movie, munch on a pizza or something.... then have knock your socks off, pictures falling off the wall, moving the bed several inches from where it was sex... you know, the kind of sex where you SHOULD be ashamed at the things you did and it feels like your heart is trying to slam out of your chest... yeah, THAT's what we do when we're not sober :wink: smokin

oh, and we're not sober very often :wink:

Spirograph's photo
Wed 11/17/10 01:25 PM
Well, we've never done anything "romantic" so to speak... we giggle, watch a movie, munch on a pizza or something.... then have knock your socks off, pictures falling off the wall, moving the bed several inches from where it was sex... you know, the kind of sex where you SHOULD be ashamed at the things you did and it feels like your heart is trying to slam out of your chest... yeah, THAT's what we do when we're not sober :wink: smokin

Spirograph's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:41 PM
time, driving, patience, driving, understanding, driving, compromise, driving, sex, driving, love, driving, more sex, and lots of driving.

Spirographs advice on long distance relationships.... be ready to spend a lot of time planning trips, saving up money FOR trips, set time aside to talk to them but don't completely wrap yourself around your phone, oh.. and masturbate.. constantly.

Spirograph's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:28 PM
Edited by Spirograph on Fri 07/30/10 10:29 PM
frown oh how this topic hits a sore spot.

The major warning flags here, in the beginning, were the bull5hit with her being overly protective of her cell phone and the facebook 5hit. There is a major line between privacy and secrecy.

But basically, this chick has fvcked you over how many times now? And, yet, you continue to go back to her? And tell her that if she gets rid of this guy.. you're willing to work on things with her? Is she really that fantastic, that you're willing to put up with this 5hit?

You need to man up and move on. Quit helping her out, you're not doing her any real favors.. you're just showing her that she can use and abuse you, and that you're always going to be there to bail her out.

Cut the strings and move on.

Spirograph's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:16 PM
I thought about, and talked about, my 'ex' on a daily basis.

And now, we're back together.

Talking about, or mentioning someone, does show that they, at least momentarily, are on your mind... so, if you're trying to make a new relationship work and can't stop yourself from thinking about an ex... it may or may not be a sign of some type or another.

This isn't the best post I've ever made. Perhaps once I've gotten some sleep, I'll have a few words of more refined wisdom to share.

either way, good luck dear.

Spirograph's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:08 PM

принятый

вечно его

Spirograph's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:10 PM

taken smitten

all kinds of taken bigsmile

Good for you crazy kids!

thank you!!!

Spirograph's photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:52 PM
Alright...... has anyone else seen this... that wants to fill me in as to what exactly it was supposed to be about?

Spirograph's photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:05 PM

taken smitten

Spirograph's photo
Thu 07/22/10 05:16 PM
taken flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25