Community > Posts By > leonie

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 08:59 AM
Sorry i broke my baseball bat on the last little boy who asked that.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 08:57 AM
Your asking a brat how she is ?

I am hungrey, you dont happen to have any cream cakes do you ?

Welcome to my world, oh and Mingle2 as well.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 06:58 AM
I am not a saint, I hate WAITING, oppppss, sorry you were talking to some one else right ?

Have a nice day.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:31 AM
Earthsea free on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMnR2nVpqb8

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:25 AM
That joke is even worse than my jokes spud, thanks.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:23 AM
That's "Rock - Paper - Sisors"

How did you get a nick like that ? you like in Little Rick ?

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:20 AM
Nice to meet you, just remember the people on line, are the same as you walk past on the streets.

Do not give out any personal details, talk to people for a time, before deciding on any thing.

Meet in daylight in a cafe or some where else people are about.

Over 80% of people who are attacked, are attacked by some one they all ready know.

Lastly remember the major drawback from meeting people on line, that is they can be any where on the planet, use the search option to narrow down the people to a travable distance.

Have fun and welcome.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:15 AM
I know we have enough of em so that every one knows. The real problem comes when they call you some thing you do not under stand, then you have to guess if you should kiss or kick em.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 02:50 AM
I live in England, we seem to have more Poles Africans than Anglo saxons, you know what there mostvery thing ly good people, race is not a real issue in the southwest, unless your Scotish, they call every one Ken for some reason.

Ignore people like that, there not worth your time and effort, but dont let it get to you, then they win. Find good people, some one to love, and ignore else.

Have a nice day. leona

leonie's photo
Sun 06/12/22 05:45 PM
Try looking in a mirror, and saying that 999,999,999 times out loud, thats just gota help.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 04:59 AM
Do a search for "Tech Radar" or "PC World" add the + symbol, the "Free Password Managers".

Wont help you this time, but will save you having to admit you have a poor memory again.

Both sites are trustworthy.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 04:59 AM
Do a search for "Tech Radar" or "PC World" add the + symbol, the "Free Password Managers".

Wont help you this time, but will save you having to admit you have a poor memory again.

Both sites are trustworthy.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 04:31 AM
Me to i want commitment in a relationship, a life partner. Some one to love, a rock in the endless seas of chaotic madness that is human life.

I wish you the very best.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 04:17 AM
If you like mere males, then i have a special offer for you.

Take em all, just house train em before you take em home with you.

Would be nice if you cleared up some of the compertition for us lesbians.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 04:07 AM
The universe and hormones dont care, were all programed to love kids, we have to be, there a pain when your preg, there a bigger pain when you give birth, and for years after there a royal pain in every respect.

The worlds population is to large, but that's an interlectual consideration, In the UK, we need a larger population to serstain the retierment benifits, not to mention fill all the enplyment places.

If you want kids, enjoy e, but know they will make you namkrupt, and only be cute till they discover labels, and or reach there tenns.

Enjoy your life, we do need the next generation, just try and create logical beings, we have far to many poloticians and wana be poloticians.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 03:56 AM
Just an idea, have you thought about posting on "People Per Hour" and simular sites ?

There is a great demand for media, you could help others and make some credits to.

Hope this helps. leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 03:52 AM
Parliment is full of ******** to.

People are people no matter where you find them, its the indeviduals that count, history teaches us that the bible, the phone {IE land Line), the telegraph, and just about every other tech advance mere humans have ever made, has been the promised land. In the end its how some thing is used, that matters, any thing in fact every thing can and proberly has been missused.

But as far as relationships are concerned, it is never easy to find out match, thats when newspaper personals exist, net dating sites, even smoke signals i bet have been used.

Use every medium at your disposal, consider who or what your trying to meet, then slant you profile to attract that kind of person. The major thing agaibnst all of us is, the compertition, and our culture, witch teaches us to throw away, rather than persevea. To work to make a relationship.

Go hunting, find the right preson for you, then make two people happy. It dose'nt matter where you find the right person, just that you do find the right person.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 02:35 AM
Alls fair in love and war.

Just hit em first and harder not to forget more offten.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 01:39 AM
We have a pair old man, twin mounted multi purpos frount mounted shock asorbers.

Your pair on the other hand are idealy placed to provide you with endless pain, with an aplication of a knee.

Girlie power.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/11/22 01:36 AM
Dont lie, you have to be at least 18 to be here, thats hardly new.

Welcome to Mingle2.

leona the brat