Community > Posts By > leonie

leonie's photo
Fri 04/28/23 07:15 AM
Take some time, go though people in the search option, on people profile you will see "Like" " Nudge" Etc, any one you like press the like button, if you are intrested in some one, send them a message, you have a limited number of "Chats" each day, when you run out of chats, you can then "Nudge" some one.

It is worth setting a reasonable limit to the range, finding some one you like across the world, would mean it is very unlikly yu will ever meet.

But half of what Mingle offers, is hope, all the humans here have one thing in common, were all lonly.

Hope this helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 04/27/23 04:57 AM
Report any thing you find suspect, The site is free, so only volenters are available to monitor the site, all unpaid.

Have a nice cday.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 04/27/23 04:10 AM
You do not need them, It is one of the ways the site pays for itself, you use every thing you need without the coins, but some options do need them.

Have a nice day.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 04/27/23 04:04 AM
US ? were confusing ?

You try looking at a bunch of sex mad mere males from opur point of view.

Have a nice day.

leona

leonie's photo
Wed 04/26/23 11:28 AM
Gota be some, try looking out the window, if that fails, try placing a lonly hearts add in your local paper and web site, join any groups you may be intrested in, see if any fems you meet are intrested in you.

My best. leona

leonie's photo
Thu 03/30/23 05:13 AM
I am a subbie myself, Dom IE mere male Top's or Dominants are very common, but Domm's / Dommes are very uncommon, try joining Fetlife, it's free to join, read the forums first, and make your limits lists, then you can post for a partner, also try every free dating site you can find, any BDSM / Kinkster personals, even vanila personals, you may get lucky, not every one with a fetish even knows about BDSM / sub / Dom.

Hope this helps. leona

leonie's photo
Wed 03/29/23 11:40 PM
For me I am hoping to meet a Domme, or Dominant female as a life mate, I am on a few other sites as well, but so far no luck.

But i also enjoy the forums, as I live alone, it is company of a sort to.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 03/28/23 08:50 AM
Thats very easy, just look out your window.

Try posting oin your local web site, place a lonly hearts add in your local paper, even put a card in shop windows, join local groups.

Get out there, do not just expect people to come to you, you just have about 25 million people as compertition in the UK alone.

My best to you and yours.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 03/27/23 05:02 PM
I prefer Chinese myself, just remember to debone them and cook for at least 20 mins plus 15 mins per kilo.

Enjoy leona

leonie's photo
Mon 03/27/23 05:00 PM
Try the BBC Iplayer, they have educational programes for schools, all for free.

Hope this helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 03/27/23 04:58 PM
Dating infers commitment, a relationship can be any thing from a one night stand, to a love afair and beyond.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 03/27/23 04:56 PM
Mum says im a changling from Mars.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 03/27/23 04:53 PM
With a nick like that, you just pinned a big Bullseye on your self, you might have called your self Angel of Delight, at least then you may have been confused with a pudding.

Take care, leona

leonie's photo
Tue 06/14/22 11:41 AM
Have you read Ogre Ogre ?

You son smash was a bash to.

as you want, welcome me.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 06/14/22 08:14 AM
Nope just clones of Dolly the sheep.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Tue 06/14/22 07:47 AM
I have recived a few emails saying i have a message, yet the message is empty, when I try to use the internal messaging system to ask why, I am refused permission to send a message ?

Ant idea whats happening.

Thanks leona

leonie's photo
Tue 06/14/22 07:41 AM
Tell the little boys to go get reinforcments, there gona need em.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Tue 06/14/22 05:21 AM
Way better than the alternative.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 10:50 AM
Why thank you Mr Rip Van Wrinkles, you nice.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 06/13/22 10:47 AM
Austin Powers, or mini you ?

leona the brat

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8