Community > Posts By > leonie

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 08:16 AM
There might be, try going out side and having a look.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 05/30/22 02:59 AM
Special offer, all then you want for free, just house trainb em brfore taking em home with you.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 05/26/22 10:10 AM
Eggs, Bacon & toast.

Yep im peckish. leona

leonie's photo
Tue 05/24/22 02:22 PM
Use your brains.

"Smoke Signals"

Now if you set em on fire, they wont ignore you will they.

leona the brat.

leonie's photo
Mon 05/23/22 05:55 AM
Also use Who is and Ip's when possible, you can get a lot of info from a email header.

Bit the cat fish you can keep, mere males smell enough without any help.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:28 PM
Fish and Chips

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/21/22 06:34 AM
I am jelly.

Enjoy.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 05/20/22 04:36 PM
aRE YOU SURE YOUR A MERE HUMAN MALE ?

LUCK WITH THE ICE SKATES.

LEONA THE BRAT

leonie's photo
Wed 05/18/22 02:39 PM
Welcome to Mingle 2, I live in a small town, its pretty much the same, even with just 35k people here, i hardly know that many.

On line you can meet people from all over the world, thats nice, but dose leave it problomatic if you can ever meet.

As well as mingle 2 try posting in your local paper, any local web sites Etc, on an Island you will have less chance to travel,lack of transport Etc

Hope you find some one to make that lonly go away, and you can make two people happy at the same time, the best kind of two for one offer you can find.

leona

leonie's photo
Wed 05/18/22 02:20 PM
Not to worry, ill bet your old some where else, welcome to my world and Mingle 2.

At the momentim giving birth to a kidney stone, that and cramps i would gladly give away for free.

Have a nice day.

leona

leonie's photo
Wed 05/18/22 04:55 AM
Nice to meet one of us, I have found so many supposed female with beards, maybe there is a bug, or people do not check to see what they click on in the drop down menue.

have a nice day leona

leonie's photo
Wed 05/18/22 04:50 AM
Brains Vers Brawn.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 05/16/22 08:03 AM
Welcome

leona

leonie's photo
Sun 05/15/22 10:21 PM
Why are you so simple ?

That is creativity.

We gave you lot equilty, so now you can be late, and on time at the same time.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 11:42 AM
Love is blind, of you have ever read any of the Xanth books you will undestand that.

To day with TV the net and mags, peoples expectations are unrelistic, so when they enter a relationship,it works during the honeymoon stage, then people become disapointed.

Our culture is a throw away culture, cars homes phones, all are made and your are encouraged to discard after a short time.

Back in other ear's most items were scarse, they were tresured, and carfully mentained, including relationships.

I have no real experince, but i do watch and learn, people put less into relationships because our culture expects people to upgrade offten, it is noiw easy to get a divorce, yet the vows you take when getting married are meant to be till death do us part.

Find the right person for you, love and cherish them, and never fail to let them know just how important they are to you.

Ant way thats my take on the question. leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 04:13 AM
Houses law, every one lies,

Yet people still vote for poloticians dont they ?

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 03:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle 2.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 03:15 AM
You forgot to metion the wearwolfs, they love a full moon to.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 02:51 AM
Right click on a pic, and Goggle will search the web and find all ocurencies of that pic, a lot of people do not post a pic, but are peanalised for not doing so, and rightly.

Most phones come with a camera, so geting a digital image is not that hard, if people realise you are not who and what you seem or tell them you are, you will be demonised, and rightly so.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 02:33 AM
I can confirm your pic, is deff a phto.

Have a nice day, it may take less critters a few days to realise that.

leona