Community > Posts By > Shubieca

Shubieca's photo
Mon 04/14/14 05:06 AM
I am quite new to this site and I am wondering if there are any genuine guys on here that are interested in getting to know someone without expecting marriage or sex within a week of corresponding..... it is so frustrating, I am genuinely looking for someone to spend my life with you know,good times, bad times. But am mostly getting 25 year olds from Ghana looking for a sucker to get a green card !!! sigh or the other end of the spectrum which is Don Juan wannabees who think they are gods gift and you will swoon at their feet...... well I can manage to weed them out pretty quickly. So anyone aged 50 -55 and is a genuinely nice guy drop me a message and prove you exist

Shubieca's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:02 AM
Not all women are attracted to money sure a lot can be ...but I am not influenced either way, financially secure is good but no more than that .just as long as there is a an attraction both physically and mentally, then I am good.
I am not looking for anyone to support me financially, just emotionally .....there is nothing more important than having that special someone in your life that makes each day new and exciting even if you are only curling up on the couch watching a movie .... ah, what could be better ! Nothing...flowerforyou but that is just me