Community > Posts By > Ma'am

Ma'am's photo
Thu 04/07/22 02:13 PM
Well, as I said in my 2nd post... if you've done it all and nothing changes you may have to make a tough decision.
I've lived in a 10 yr long term with barely any intimacy and I can tell from experience it ruins your sense of self as a woman, trashes your self-confidence, and overall sense of well-being.
In short, it is devastating. I ended up constantly suppressing my sexual energy which means you also suppress your sense of self and expression, creativity, and life-force energy since sexual energy is all that.

I'm glad I'm out of that relationship. Now it's up to me whether I have sex or not. It doesn't hinge on a man having a headache, not wanting, or unable to get it up.
Now it's my choice.
I can tell you that feels a helluva lot better!!

well said

Ma'am's photo
Thu 04/07/22 04:52 AM
I should have asked more specifically. I have already did all the advice given by you all before for over the last few years or so. I am doomed to only satisfy myself .. We can't all have a sexually sensually fulfilling relationship and it does get lonely. For the mind is the sad escape.
Thank you for the tips

Ma'am's photo
Wed 04/06/22 11:26 AM
How to keep your partner to desire you ...So sex is more than once every 4 months?