Community > Posts By > Daddycool88

Daddycool88's photo
Mon 08/19/13 03:41 PM
I'm tired of getting my hopes up from pieces of **** playing on my lonliness... how do you delete your profile?

Daddycool88's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:31 PM
I've heard that de-calcifying your pineal gland helps. Avoid fluoride, drink pure water and take spirulina powder.

Daddycool88's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:25 PM
Whammy![/]

Daddycool88's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:21 PM
Ooops, better act fast before she finds out! When you click on your mail button another list of links will appear, in orange there's one labeled 'blocked users' where you can see all the users you've blocked and unblock them if you wish.

Daddycool88's photo
Sat 08/10/13 08:33 AM

I wanted to try it because every guy I was meeting out was basically looking for a **** buddy and that's not my style but so far all the guys that have tried to talk to me on here are about the same thing. It's hard finding a guy in my age group that doesn't have that mind set and actually has his life together. So I'm debating just deleting and just not talking to anyone because I feel insulted when guys think it's cool to behave like that.

Hey Cutie, Don't lose the faith Hun, u only need that one special guy and what all those losers are doing for him is preparing u to appreciate him the way he needs to be appreciated when he comes along.

Be Strong and Good Bless. And if that fails check out the topic i posted about how hard it is for beautiful people to find that special someone and settle down.

Girlfriend u are not alone. Me personally to understand men better I see them as animals and I watch national geographic. They are all sexual predators.

How typical. Just remember when you speak that way and generalize a whole gender you it says more about you than anything else. If I sleep with a woman and then later regret doing so that's my fault for making a bad choice, not hers for offering herself in the first place! Do you really think that interacting with all those 'losers' is preparing you to appreciate 'the right one' when he comes along or are you just going to look at him like he's trying to get into your pants when he comes along and says hi... You don't know men from watching Nat-Geo, that's just sick and derogatory if any man said the same about women he'd be kicked off this site and rightly so.

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 08:04 PM
It's an obfuscating contradiction and something needs to be done about it to maintain the all encompassing continuity of this online universe!!!(I have many talents but I'm not a computer guy :( )

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 08:00 PM
Makes sense to me, when you get a certain age you start to think about the long haul... am I right? Statistically men die younger(in years) than women do and that's a legitimate consideration. As for warranty, it's rarely honoured anyway!(or am I biased because I drive a Ford?)

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:48 PM
Well of course they look at your body they are men after all!! Having a healthy ripped athletically awesome body isn't just about what other people will think about you it's an integral part of having a healthy ripped athletically awesome self esteem, I'll bet if you stop eating meat and do MODERATE exercise daily you'll be fit in no time.(I also recommend trying women too, they're really not that bad! I'm not trying to change you but having a varied 'diet' is important if you really want to be healthy) :)

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:36 PM
No actually that makes sense, you're supposed to compliment each other not compete AGAINST each other... try asking what you're competing over, that'll end that crap right there if they don't know and if they do you'll find out something valuable.

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:27 PM
Every relationship can be a springboard to your next one, what did you like about it and what did you not like? Also you need to add an o to the too, 'to' means you're going somewhere. I read your profile and it seems rather bleak, if you like giving a lot that means more than 50/50, but obviously if you feel like you're not getting ANYTHING back then it's going to feel like a kick to the nuts.. try aiming for 60/40, that way you'll feel like you're giving a lot but still getting what you need.

Daddycool88's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:09 PM
While blocking my first but undoubtedly not the last user on this site, I noticed that the afore-mentioned user wouldn't be listed under any searches I made in the future.. which pleased me greatly. Well I've been a searchin', and that same user previously mentioned twicefold WAS listed on the first page that came up! While I'm sure a hacker must have done his dirty business on your most pristine website I feel it's my duty to report this bug.

Dutifully yours-Daddycool88

Daddycool88's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:03 PM
Not wanting to complain but you may want to look into that again as it seems to me that the people listed aren't ordered by their last appearance. An example would be where the person below another logged on four days ago where the first person hasn't logged on for a week. Just my experience.

Daddycool88's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:27 PM
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to ask this in but it seems close enough that it's applicable.

I'd like to search for matches that actually use their accounts... with over 1600 matches I don't think it's reasonable to look at them all if most or many of the people don't log on and it would be helpful for the site to let its members search based on who logged on in the last so many days or to list matches based on who logged on last. With the present search system I don't think I'll be able to find let alone contact the applicable members I would if I could see their profiles, there simply isn't enough time to view all 1600 plus pages when many clearly don't use this site on a regular basis and are not serious or likely to respond.

Daddycool88's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:00 PM
Pure genius! A little bit of work yes but way better than watching the game with a case of beer!

Daddycool88's photo
Sun 08/04/13 05:30 PM
(and by the way that's a better pic for you than the one in the tie)
(to Ejyro)

Daddycool88's photo
Sun 08/04/13 05:29 PM
Hmmm, well if you attract people who are similar then wouldn't a 'nice guy' attract a similarly 'nice girl'?(whether it's a superficial niceness, overly nice or... controlling nice? actually I don't really get that one but ok!)

Daddycool88's photo
Sun 08/04/13 01:46 PM
That's an excellent point.('You might get the girl but can you really put up with that?') When you're being nice to someone that's how you should be acting but you need to remember that it's between you and the other person. A lot of the time I think that women want a man to show off to their friends and/or to somehow get then more social credit or higher their careers or what not.. If you're just interacting with her for the sake of that then it doesn't accomplish those goals.(sad to say!) It's a little bit of a headgame to be sure but I think it's worse in the cities than it is in small towns.