Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:43 PM

Ive seen 20 cases at the doctors office im at crazy crazy any body here have it or know someone who does
:smile: A woman in one of my classes at the university daughter has it and she keeps getting sick again:smile: She gets better but then gets sick again:smile:

Tell her to take a lot of Draconian antidote... it will help...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:39 PM
Heck no! I ain't waiting... laugh laugh laugh
My pace will continue where my journey will lead me....maybe pick up some studmuffin on the way...laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:31 PM

whoa slaphead
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:29 PM

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:29 PM
Let him wait... you have to do it at your own comfort level...

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:33 PM
It seems like a long time to me.........laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:31 PM
Hulu.com... you can get it for free and can watch almost everything there... Have fun!:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:26 PM

My idea of a date is usually dinner, music, drinks, and conversation.

Sometimes it is an "activity" like a party, a picnic, or some event.

Good start!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:23 PM

Intimate encounter doesn't sounds appealing to me.. and it sounds uncommitted...

It's the sister of one night stand...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:09 PM
Intimate encounter doesn't sounds appealing to me.. and it sounds uncommitted...

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:06 PM
I hate packing and moving... I have not done moving personally but I was helping my elderly clients (Volunteer) moving from one apt to another. No fun... Good luck to you!

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:02 PM

Why women aren't interested?

Relax. I'm not a woman, and still not interested.

Feel better?
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:00 PM
Edited by Modela on Fri 10/02/09 06:00 PM
Wait for the right timing...i would say...
For me: I would wait for the guy to say the word "I love you" to me before I do to him....But, that's my preference....
Good luck to you!

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:56 PM

Hmmmmmm! Nobody is going to want to take you serious when you headline you are looking for and intimate encounter then play the "women are so greedy" because they say "show me the money" and don't buy you are not a one-night stander. lol

Exactly.... and don't complain and whine here...laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:50 PM
Nope, but it is scarynoway

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh Artgurl... you amazed me...!laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:47 PM
Good!! Let me know what they think....laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:46 PM

whoa scared rofl

Tooo funnnnny......Hahahahahah
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:44 PM

Ok, here's the thing. Do I ask after the occupation of the man? Absolutely. It's not because I'm looking for cash to spend on me or for someone to support me in any way. However.......(yes, there is always a however).....I've worked hard for the last 16 years building a career. I have to penny pinch constantly because I'm now a single parent paying for a house and raising my family (as I should). In no way do I want to date someone who hasn't done the same for himself. I would ultimately like to be a partner to someone where both parties share in the finances and are able to afford some nice luxuries or travel etc., being a reward to our hard work in life.

So would I date someone who isn't interested in working or having a FEW of the finer things in life?

Nope.

Call me shallow if that sounds it, but I want my equal.
:thumbsup: