Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:42 PM
long distance + lots of road construction on the way and bumpy road is not going to work...laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:40 PM

I promise, I'll stop treating you like ****. He's already had two chance's. I really don't think the third time is the charm.
[/quotlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:36 PM
Edited by Modela on Fri 10/02/09 05:39 PM

The trend of 50/50 is over man... we are going back to the 40's... Yours is mine and mine is mine alone...laugh laugh laugh

Modela, I came to a great idea. Why don't we have all girls on the site who are not very good looking or not slim be attached and happy in a relationship, and those girls who are super-duper in looks, be alone, available and cheap* and easy**? (Please don't say, "Great idea, Wux -- go ahead and do it.") It takes a lot out of a guy's sail when he looks at you and you keep reminding us that you're attached. We need some people who could be the wind beneath our wings, or at least gives us some blowing.

*, **-- no disrespect at all, I'm just talking about my Utopia.

(Was this rude and/or obnoxious? Please someone tell me, I usually am obnoxious when I think I am, but I lack self-criticism in the area of knowing for sure ahead of time and during the time that I'm saying something unsociable.)

laugh laugh laugh laugh I was kidding and being sarcastic when I said it.... Oh my.....There are so many people here who have nothing but whine about their poor me predicament. Life is never fair.... and for someone to assume that all women are money hungry is unacceptable....

All I can say to the op is, you are rubbing and doing it the wrong way man... try doing it the other way... and don't rush.. just observe all kinds of beautiful creatures *Women* here on earth and study their different behavior and weed it out for your selection....

P.s
And what makes you think and assumed, I am attach?

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:17 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:10 PM

I agree with kevroku...if people were really trying to find their "someone special" they should keep their minds open...to all types of people. If they were they might actually find exactly what they were looking for.

Yeah, or at least meet up for once and test the water....then go from there... It is important to see the real person and not rely on photos anyways. If He/she is as good as his/her photos then consider you win the jackpot!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:54 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:52 PM
Don't look at me? I didn't do it!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:51 PM
The trend of 50/50 is over man... we are going back to the 40's... Yours is mine and mine is mine alone...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:48 PM

...or... maybe because your profile picture looks like you are constipated or something... (???)

slaphead noway noway noway noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:47 PM

No, i need a sex change laugh
see me before you do it
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:39 PM
my partner in crime...laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:39 PM
Definitely brain for me.... I can teach my heart later...laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:34 PM
You sounds desperate man... Take it slowly and smell the coffee and enjoy the aroma...

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:29 PM
I'm home coz I want peace of mind...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:26 PM
Stay away from the suicide bomber...laugh laugh laugh and? Make sure you get out of there alive... Good luck!

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:01 PM
Me.,...me!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, you are too young for me... so never mind...laugh

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:59 PM