Community > Posts By > rangemae

rangemae's photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:28 PM
I am meaning for all of the ones who work nights and weekends and can't get out and mingle with people because they work Fridays and Saturdays nights as well as thru the week.What can we do about it?Can we arrange a thing to do on our days off?Let me know on how you feel.

rangemae's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:02 AM
a few

rangemae's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:01 AM
wow..that gives me some things to think about...I thought of the itching,and adjusting and all that,but it just seems that I wonder if they are really comfortable to do it around me,as I never really notice them doing it any other time..not that I am on the lookout.. but I was asked also by a fellow female co worker if I noticed that it seemed to occur a lot....thanks for some of the info...lol..got a laugh from it.

rangemae's photo
Wed 09/23/09 09:35 AM
This is a question that has been bugging me for a long time,since I became aware of men and found out that they can be really hot,or cute..well you get the picture...lol..The question is "Why do men have to scratch themselves in public,or adjust themselves,but it's in public?" And women if this happens in your presense as well,let me know..I just wonder if it's only around me or everyone.I seem to have it happen whenever I'm around men,wether at work,in a bar,or on the street...Why????

rangemae's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:30 PM
Hey you all..how is things?Yup just another site to broaden my horizons....Anyways,mainly here looking for who knows what..part friend,part lover,part one nite stand....I guess for all and for nothing..anyways,if you just want to chat as a friend,I am a good listener,and maybe make you smile or laugh....so dont be shy,I dont judge..I'm just picky..lol..Tammy