Community > Posts By > Frankplus1

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:39 PM
Those bars with dimm lighting are the worst for it,we all know it.You meet someone that has that dark bar beauty,you wake up the next day and chew through your arm.(Ladies too)But see if you wait until the bar closes you can fake loosing your keys,getting sick,or if you know how to undo a distributer your can can be broke down and easily fixed after they leave.Just FYI.Ok for the girls in tights what I mean by that is who told women loose pants are attractive?In my day women would put their pants on while they were stiil wet from the washer so they would be so tight you,could'nt help but stare.Oh yeah guys,If there wearing black pants,and take their girlfriend AND therir purse to the bathroom with them.Your not getting any unless you don't mind riding the Crimson tide.(Just FYI)Well this information is from a former DJ,I've seen it,lived it,and loved every minute of it and I still have borh my arms,and Yes I never had one chew their arm off,I al\ways woke up and stopped them.Ha Ha.....Thanks , Frankhuh huh bigsmile

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:38 AM
A guy walks inyo a bar,says to the bartender"Give a drink thats expensive and will kill me.The bartender said the gas stations across the street.:angry: :angry: :angry:

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:21 AM

Hi frank.......I know you dont know it all......you said women dont want sex as much as men.........noway laugh

BOY WERE YOU WRONG!!!devil laugh laugh devil

I did'nt mean all women you special lady.

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:20 AM
This is the most Important thing in a lasting relatioship.Now I don't mean telling your wife she doe's look fat in those pants.I mean everything else.You should tell each other what you desire."You can never have what you don't ask for).Some ladies are good at givig you hints,but thats another topic altogether.Tell each other your fantasies,where that magical spot is.(You know what I'm talking about)Some guys don't know,they actually think their doing it right.And some are.Now as far as honesty goes,if you tell someone that ****s getting old,you might be able to save a relationship.If your honest,you don't have to remember a lie.And finally if your honest with your spouse and their honest with you you never have to worry about losing them,or being able to save yourself from losing them.The other things that make up a good relationship are easily explained.What do YOU want?...........................Thanks....Frankwaving waving waving

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:03 AM
I would first like to say Hello,my name is Frank...And I'm here to stay.I have enjoyed my typing matches with you,and have had a ball.Your responses to some of my topics are interesting and informative,not to mention funny.I would like all of you to know I'm not trying to be a Know-it all.Just my impressions and my thoughts.Some of you attack me as if I were talking about YOU personally.Please don't be so selfish,it's not ALL ABOUT YOU.I'm not trying to control anything,I just want to spread some experience with the women I've been fortunate enough to have met.Everyones different...Thank God ......Could you imagine if everyone was the f..... same that would suck.Ha Ha ...Be yourself and remember,you don't have to like everything I write,it's not about you....Thanks alot...Frankfrustrated smokin flowerforyou :angel:

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:22 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Wed 10/08/08 11:26 PM

I can only speak for myself. I don't ever want to be treated like a whore. And I need sex just as much as a man does. I don't know what kind of women you hang out with but getting nasty and freaky is not something I have heard women talk about that often so I think that blanket statement is inaccurate also.

Then I know how that feels,and should be done too.Their is a BIG diference between F.... and Making Love.But you can do them both at the same time.It's a matter of who you are and how YOU like it.Tender and caring,staring into your eyes softly being touched.I understand that too.Both ways are nice.I can be a romantic too it just takes practice.Remember,"we are all different,if we were'nt....that would just suck.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:14 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Wed 10/08/08 11:17 PM
Like I said that was for the bad ones,I knew I'd still bother someone.Being bad can be a good thing.To each their own.I am sorry to you personally and anyone that feels the same way.sorry

I never meant to make anyone mad or uncomfortable.Just stating my opinion just as you are.This is just my opinion based on experience,I understand people feel diferently about things.Come on,you got to realize that no matter what you do today your gonna inspire some and piss off the others.My phylosophy is no matter what you say,do,write,or create.As soon as you share it with the world,you'll make 20 people happy and piss off 12.Have your own opinion,thats what this is all about just BE NICE.I appologise for anyone I've offended.But you girls can be just as bad as us and you know it.flowerforyouflowerforyou: flowerforyou

When someone apologizes and then says that girls can be bad.....somehow that negates the apology to me.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:11 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Wed 10/08/08 11:16 PM

Is being bad a terrible thing?devil

If you hate yourself afterwards I'd probably stop.but if you can have a screaming,hair pulling,leg numbing OOOOOO,and have a clear concience?Don't stop,don't stop,ha ha..devil

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:08 PM

You make threads dissin all women.Personally could care less but what do you expect from that?
No I don't honey.I'm trying to help some of these men that don't know how to treat a lady to be better at it,andlet them know you ladies want the same stuff we do.I love women your so hard to antisapate.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:01 PM
{h yeah I'm sorry abouy using the word )Whore) so much I thought using other slurrs and changing them during my explanations whold just cause more anguish....sorry thoughflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:59 PM
You guys and ladies can't tell me there's never been a time when you wanted mad but soft sex and other times you just wanted your hair pulled and the sh.. f..... out of ya.If not your not doing it right.It's supposed to be like that.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:49 PM
I never meant to make anyone mad or uncomfortable.Just stating my opinion just as you are.This is just my opinion based on experience,I understand people feel diferently about things.Come on,you got to realize that no matter what you do today your gonna inspire some and piss off the others.My phylosophy is no matter what you say,do,write,or create.As soon as you share it with the world,you'll make 20 people happy and piss off 12.Have your own opinion,thats what this is all about just BE NICE.I appologise for anyone I've offended.But you girls can be just as bad as us and you know it.flowerforyouflowerforyou: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:57 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Wed 10/08/08 08:58 PM
I 've got some information I've got to pass along.I was married to THE most wonderful woman,she passed away,but before that we were the best of friends and she would tell me anything.So after 15 years of talk with a woman about what a woman really wants.I've come to the conclusion that what they really want is based on who they are.I've met some sophisticated women that want to be treated like neighborhood whores and vice/versa.But the biggest majority of them want the same thing Respect,passion,honest,trust,and tenderness.Now this also goes for the ones that want to be treated like whores occasionally.That's where you have to knw you're woman/partner.We all want to be bestfriends with our mate.That's kind of a no-brainer.And all men want a woman who's a whore in bed and a lady the rest of the time.Well they're out there and there's probably a bunch here.(Good luck finding them)But guys,women are just as nasty as we are.and I mean about all of them are.I've overheard women talk and it would freak you out.They're just as horney and freaky as we are too.It's really kinda funny and exciting at the same time.The only difference between us and them is they don't NEED it like we think we do.That's the bad part.Otherwise all women would be perfect.Women can use it for you or against you,and thats not fair but it's gods way of saying(You don't have to be the one to give birth).I love women,they are the luckiest of the sexes.They can have multiples,and turn it off like you did'nt do a thing.And they can make you feel like superman any time they want.But,back to what I was getting at.Women are really no different than men when it comes to having a good relationship.All you have to know is iy's a 50/50,give and take thing.Don't expect anything more than what you give.Treat her like a lady,cherish every moment,and remember "Love is the only thing we can take to heaven with us."So,thanks for reading my thoughts and good luck finding each other........Frankwaving

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:32 PM

I wish I could tell all of you in person how moved I am for your thoughtfull replies to my post(The EYES have it).My wife was the dearest most loving person I ever met.She made me a better person just for knowing her.She also made me a better man.Just knowing there are people on here that offer that kind of friendship and expression makes me feel better about being here.AGAIN Thank All of You!!!!!!.....Frankwaving waving waving

Frank, i read your previous post and this one, my thoughts are with u. I work with cancer patients so i see death regularly. Expected or unexpected it is not easy to deal with. A few suggestions, about this site, unfortunately people joke about things that they can't deal with. I have found sometimes when people want serious answers or support this isn't always the best place to get it. I would really search out support groups either in your town or near by town or online. It really helps to talk to someone that actually has been in your shoes. My patients and families have really benefited from the support groups. Don't stop talking about it, talking helps so much in the recovery. You have a long road ahead of u but u will find that there are some of us on here that will be here for u.....Tons of hugs coming your way
You guys are awesome,I actually glad I signed up here.It really beats the hell out of counselling,That guy last night,Dan I think was his name,I just really feel sorry for him.When you give negativity,thats all you get in return.Again .....Thanks

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:38 PM

Well personally i dont believe everything i read, and i can see a pattern, and i can smell it too. Im not naive.

Carry on.
If all your going to be is negative,thats all you'll get.I did'nt ask you for anything.In fact I did'nt ask anyone for anything I just wanted to vent and try to share some life experience.If all your tring to do is get my goat,that sh.. just rolls off my shoulder.So give it up man.DONE....

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:15 PM
I wish I could tell all of you in person how moved I am for your thoughtfull replies to my post(The EYES have it).My wife was the dearest most loving person I ever met.She made me a better person just for knowing her.She also made me a better man.Just knowing there are people on here that offer that kind of friendship and expression makes me feel better about being here.AGAIN Thank All of You!!!!!!.....Frankwaving waving waving

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:51 PM

My sincerest condolences to you, Frank.

I hope you shall find peace through your grief, and comfort through your friends and family. I feel confident you will again be blessed with true love in your lifetime.

Try to remember:

“The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief -
But the pain of grief
Is only a shadow
When compared with the pain
Of never risking love.”
Thank You,your very kind...All of you are.The main reason I came to mingle is I don't have any family myself,I have some inlaws who've been kind.But besides my 7yr old,I am very ALONE in the world.So I'm adopting all of you kind people as my new family....Frank

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:31 PM

I am truly sorry for your loss-

and yes that is a very true statement- the window to the soul is in the eyes.

God bless you and give you strength.
Thank You so Much

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:26 PM
I'm definately not an expert when it comes to relationships.I've been married 3 times.My 1st wife was definately NOT ready for a real commitment,she was more ready to be commited(dumber than a bag of hammers),screwed everybody BUT me.My second was money hungry,did'nt last long.I asked her where the money was going,she threw me out.My 3rd was my SOULMATE,she had the most beautiful hands.But what really made me fall in love with her was her eyes.They had TRUTH in them.We dated 3 yrs before we decided to get married.Our 12th aniversary was Sept 14th,she unexpectedly passed away 6 weeks ago.She got a headache,layed down and died of a massive stroke to her brain.She was never sick a day we were together.It devistated me,the reason I'm here is,after her death I realized my ONLY TRUE friend was gone.My phone has rang 4 times in 6 weeks and 1 of them was a wrong number.During our life together she was my BEST FRIEND,I never needed anyone else.I never wanted anyone else.I miss her,especially her EYES.It was her eyes that told me the answers to all the questions my heart could ask.My stepdad told me once,"She REALLY Loves you,I can see it in her eyes".And you really could.I never had a second thought about her feelings for me.For almost 12 years I was the happiest man on this earth and it was all because her EYES told me how loved I was.I guess the moral of this story is,"Read their eyes,they'll tell you everything.":cry: brokenheart :cry:

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:48 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Sat 10/04/08 02:49 PM
I know your out there somewhere.Indianapolis women are the most loving,caring women in the midwest.Colts fans are the best.So if you can find a woman whos single and a Colts fan,marry her,cause you just hit the motherload.I used to think Pacer fans were the sh..,until the Pacers started recruiting all those THUGS who'd rather fight than play ball.So having said that I'll probably Pi.. someone off.But you got to agree,they spend more time in jail than on the court.Uh,back to hoosier women....Very,Very Nice...love love love love love