Community > Posts By > Frankplus1

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:20 PM
This is probably gonna sound selfish and centered on MY needs alone,but I've got to say something.Is it so bad that I NEED a woman?My wifes been dead for almost 7 months,and I still Love her and think of her,as does my son.I'm just so lonely,I never thought I'd ever say that,but I miss conversation.The in-laws have forsaken me,I don't have any real family to speak of,and I can't talk about LEGOs and Batman forever,I hate to do it but I guess I'll head for the clubs AGAIN.I don't really feel like church is the place for me now(thats why I have a membership here).I quit you guys for a while,but I missed my friends and those that genuinely care.I Missed You!!!So here I am,Again!Maybe someone that realizes the best things in life are right in your face sometimes will read this and think,(he's not that stupid).hahaha.....Just venting....Sorry.well I got it out anyway,I really don't know what I was even trying to say?lolnoway flowerforyou frustrated

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:02 AM
OSHERRYJUST4U Smooched me.........I'm still speechless.blushing blushing blushing

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:33 PM
MsKim Smooched Me......I Liked IT!!!love blushing

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:17 PM
Don't be afraid,explain yourself.Be Positive!Realize:You are not a begger,you have just as muct to give in a relationship as your mate.Be funny,spontanious and above all positive.Don't tell sad stories...BAD....Explain yourself (in a nutshell) and make friends,you remember how to do that don't you?Again....BE POSITIVE....and be YOU.....Thanks - smokin smokin smokin Frank

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:11 PM
I think the MAIN reason it's so hard to talk is,YOU WANT TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION.Face it your SCARED.You don't want to say the WRONG thing,so you stumble and stammer,and eventually F... things up.BE POSITIVE.You have as much to give as they do.You are not a begger.All you want to do is give them a general description of who you are.Be funny,spontanious,and flirt only when you feel invited.Well that's kinda 70/30,meaning 30% of the women you talk to WANT you to flirt(and flirt hard....Yeah!!)It's a coin flip who your talking to.My BAD.Good Luck!!!!!!Thanks ....Franksmokin smokin smokin

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:04 PM

flowerforyou you are always so informativeflowerforyou
Ain't I ths Sh..?shades

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 03:42 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Sat 11/08/08 03:43 PM
I asked myself this very question."Why try to please everyone?The answer I came up with is.....YOU CAN'T!!!!!....For every 2 people you please,you piss off 1.25 !Aint that a load of ****?But it's true.So don't even try,just STRESS your opinion and hope you are on the (RIGHT TRACK) if there is such a track?Be yourself and have fun..The secret to having a positive day is to LEARN SOMETHING.......Thanks ....Frankshades shades shades

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:49 PM
Did you read her profile(I mean really read it,analyze it,learn it,live it)That's what she wants to talk about.Tell her what you like to do.You know,hobbies,movies,sites in your town.Be creative,funny,and LISTEN(read) to what she's telling you.....I think thats about it...Hope I helped a little.....Franksmokin smokin

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:41 PM
flowerforyou Hello,Welcome,and believe me you've come to the right placeflowerforyou...the left place is full of assholes...hahaharofl rofl shades

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:09 PM
Good for you!,You (as we all do) deserve a good time.bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:56 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey Kim,how are you doing?Did you have a good SWEETEST DAY?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:53 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Mon 10/20/08 03:54 PM
I've been around long enough to know a few things about dating and meeting people.Remember most people are'nt looking to like you automatically.You have to win a friendship.I call very few people "My Friends".In my neighborhood a buddy will help you move,A friend will help you move a body,haha.Here are the keys to meeting people-#1)BE POSITIVE:can't never could do anything! #2)Study:learn as much as you can about the person you want to meet.(READ their profile-don't just look at their picture.)#3)check out the forums/posts-you can meet more people in the forum than writing them e-mails.#4)Don't be too pushy-take your time,this is'nt a race.#5)BE Honest-It keeps you from having to remember a lie.And last but not least,Don't get discouraged.There is someone for everyone,keep looking,YOU DO have a SOULMATE,it's up to you to find them.My #1 rule is to stay positive,and think like I do:"The person I meet is just as lucky to meet me as I am to have met them.Try this and your success will double.Just FYI...thanks....Frankshades shades shades

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:23 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou HAPPY SWEETEST DAYflowerforyou flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:10 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Sat 10/18/08 01:33 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou HAPPY SWEETEST DAY....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:42 PM
Words to the wise."If it looks or sounds too good to be true,It most likely IS TOO good to be true.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:20 PM

Have you ever met,and spent the rest of the night buying drinks,dancing,and generally romancing someone,just to find out later they're body was put together by Frankenstein.Duct tape(yes duct-tape) sports-bra,body gloves,etc.I don't mind stretch marks and such,but if you can tuck your boobs in your pockets,or you REALLY don't have any.Thats False Advertisement!!!Ever have that happen to you???? Ladies that goes for you too,any sock or pickle impersonations???...Frankembarassed blushing frustrated rofl scared

rofl rofl rofl

Ya, cuz men NEVER do that.....laugh laugh laugh

Lily,the lead singer of the band that played there,ALWAYS had a sock...I swear he did,we all laughed and joked about it all the time.rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:52 PM

Have you ever met,and spent the rest of the night buying drinks,dancing,and generally romancing someone,just to find out later they're body was put together by Frankenstein.Duct tape(yes duct-tape) sports-bra,body gloves,etc.I don't mind stretch marks and such,but if you can tuck your boobs in your pockets,or you REALLY don't have any.Thats False Advertisement!!!Ever have that happen to you???? Ladies that goes for you too,any sock or pickle impersonations???...Frankembarassed blushing frustrated rofl scared

Do you always go that far on a first date?

I was a DJ...get the picture?It was kinda expected,I felt like such a whore,but it was kinda fun for a while.Then it just had to stop.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:48 PM

That's kind of scarey...a friend/mentor of mine uses the exact quote. Haven't heard anyone else use it.

Which quote The student/teacher one?huh

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:47 PM

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:03 PM
Chocolate,or upside down.....drool drool drool

Previous 1 3 4 5