Community > Posts By > clausepur

clausepur's photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:46 PM

I believe in my heart that women want to be treated with respect and kindness but they want it to be genuine not a act to jump their bones.

That's it nothing more. :smile:

clausepur's photo
Sat 01/11/14 08:50 PM
Reading your post made me think about what is the difference between love and attraction. who can say is right or wrong when spmeone expresses their feelings. Are they sincere, or they just because you feel like showing them. I don't know if it has to do or not to the fact of being a gentleman I believe that it goes beyond that. It has yo do with being afraid of receiving love so soon or do not know how to deal with it. We're living in a society that tells us that being nice is not cool anymore and when we face man like you that shows their feelings one can think is not real and, let me say that most of the time men use that tricks just to get laid. Anyways it is interesting to see that there are some men that are able to express themselves and how they feel anytime to anyone they feel like or worth to.

clausepur's photo
Wed 10/02/13 11:40 PM
He likes her xD

clausepur's photo
Mon 09/02/13 07:28 PM
has sincere eyes

clausepur's photo
Mon 09/02/13 07:07 PM
If she only wants to be your friend, and you don't... I think that you've to be sincere and tell her how you feel. If she feels the same go for it! if she doesn't... well, you can find a way to show her that you feelings for her are real and try to change her mind, but keep in mind that most of women want romance, so be kind and show her who ypu really are...
I wish you the best of luck ;)