Community > Posts By > Lorely

Lorely's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:14 PM

...when THIS is what gets women drooling...

...and THIS is what will have guys falling all over their own tongues...

...that the ' average ' looking person feels that the cards are stacked against them from the get go???

9 times out of 10, that " perfect for " you/me/whoever person has the " qualities " those two have.

At least in the fantasy land that a lot of people seem to live in these days.

" But it's just a fantasy ".....

Maybe. But if THAT is the " fantasy ", then how can reality compete?

YOu have to be on diet to complete this and if you are lucky could turn into reality.

No such thing as perfect and if there is, these people are way up there and their ego will take over...

Lorely's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:12 PM
Edited by Lorely on Thu 07/30/09 11:12 PM

Only if you allow it to be.

I tried to avoid it by all means and it keeps coming back to me.

Then you have to take a look at what you are doing that keeps bringing it back.

I know you don't know me but if you need someone to talk to, I am a good listener. flowerforyou

Pardon me, I have to view your profile. I thought you are a woman...rofl coz of your avatar.... sorry..

nice of you to offer...

Lorely's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:52 PM

We use online dating? One of my "friends", who is no longer, and who I only knew online, ignored me for a long time. And finally I got through to her for some honesty and closure, and she just told me I was a freak for having a crush on her and never even seeing her, and that it was pathetic and i was a loser.

I politely responded that I don't care what someone looks like I liked you for your personality/interests...But that doesn't matter really, to her or to anyone but myself. I know who I am and I don't need her to tell me what I am or am not, only I know.

That said...How pathetic is it? How much of a loser freak am I for having a crush on someone I considered a friend that I had never seen?\

Or was she just the outlier and online dating has become pretty normal in the current times?

Just believe in yourself.. Do not believe what others tells you because you are who you are and how you become because of YOU not because of others. Just continue what you do and believe and if I were you, move on and forget her. She doesn't deserve friendship from you.

Lorely's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:46 PM

my name is Omar, I'm from Jordan, my job is writer movies stories and i have resort in Egypt on the red sea in taba area,i interesting you , if you interesting to be my friend please reply.

Nice! I wish I could afford to... tears

Lorely's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:29 PM

any females from london

Unfortunately, I am not from London but I am a female and very fertile...rofl

Lorely's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:25 PM

I was not so lucky with my filipina :-( It was all about money from the start. I was taken in the amount of around $100,000 in a 27 month marriage, Brought her over to the US, she did not want too bring her 16 year old son at the time although I paid for him to come so I put him through 2 years of college. The first year he just goofed off and the 2nd Year was nursing and he still will not work as he never work before his cousins wash his cloths.
I remodeled her home and then she talked me into buying another home ( nice big home for us too retire at in the Philippines, Dumaguete City. She told me she likes the money in her pocket. Now she left me and her conditions are still on her card. Now she is working on getting the house I bought in the Philippines in her name only. She is 43 and I an 56 yrs. old.

I am so sorry to hear about your predicament. I hope that you will not consider all filipina as like her. That's why getting to know the person is very important and sometimes a guy can be blinded with beautiful faces and not their attributes. I can tell you, not all are like her. She is one of the most disgraced filipina and I hope she will get what she deserve. You should report her doing to the Embassy and see if they can deport her. She doesn't deserve to stay and what she'd done to you. Again, I am so sorry about what happened to you. Please don't lost your hope and faith.

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:39 PM

The young woman at the bar: T.G.I.F
The young man at the bar: S.H.I.T
The young woman at the bar annoyed: T.G.I.F
The young man at the bar grinning: S.H.I.T
The young woman at the bar fuming: Thank Goodness Its Friday
The young man at the bar grinning: Sorry Honey Its Thursday

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:25 PM
Should we do what the romans do? see if it works? Am curious now...rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:18 PM
Edited by Lorely on Fri 07/24/09 09:19 PM

If you searching for a true love, we from the philippines is the one your looking for! We don't have a beautiful face, as an American women have, we're not fluent in your language, but we are willing to learn, we're not a perfect dream girl that you've wanted, but one thing that I could bragging about us, we have faith in God, and we can be a good wife as many men were looking for!

God bless

I applaud you for being honest.... But? I am not sure about finding true love knowing that you have 5 kids and only separated from your husband. I do not know if anyone will go into trouble trying to untangle you from the mess you are in right now... But good luck to you and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:16 PM
You mean, PI?

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:15 PM

Why thanks happy flowerforyou

5 kids... I don't know...Good luck to you thou!flowers

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:14 PM
Lorely, raising her hands and feet...rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:13 PM

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

God bless
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:12 PM

yep, i'd help, only i don't know what tagalog is.frustrated
rofl shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:24 AM

If I'm that interesting to you, why aren't we each others' favorites?
No, this is a bona-fide mingle-member. I saw his profile, and he's nuts!
Funny, too. He was talking off the top of his bucket-covered head, something about becoming a super-hero when the Ferris wheel at the carnival came loose, threatening to crush people.
Kooky, but genuine...I like genuine.

Me 2!

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:22 AM
Find out how to reverse the world today into world peace.

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:07 AM
Filipino are fun to be with.. try me smooched

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:05 AM
Good evening!

Lorely's photo
Fri 07/24/09 03:05 AM
Leave her alone for now and give her time to think and maybe she will contact you someday soon.

Lorely's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:14 PM
Part of human suffering... sad indeed!

Previous 1