Community > Posts By > Vergi

Vergi's photo
Fri 08/05/22 04:59 PM
In my opinion, the original post person meant, would you pick being treated well in your relationship, a loving monogamous one, even through the sex was not that great for whatever reason... as compared to being with someone who you have mind blowing sex with but they are just not good "be with you" companions... other than that. I stayed in a relationship for a year on and off even though the guy would promise times together and then just disappear. Sex is addictive and can really hook you so that you ignore your "good sense". Of course we all want both, but how often do we get that?

I was fortunate enough to have both:blush:

Vergi's photo
Fri 08/05/22 04:48 PM
Not looking for younger guys, they like me and it seems, the older one, don't like me hahaha.

Vergi's photo
Fri 08/05/22 04:43 PM
Hun, you wouldn't know what to do with 50 women.

:joy:🤣:joy:

Vergi's photo
Thu 08/04/22 08:21 PM
Excited. Found a place to live. Moving in at the end of the month.

Awesome, congrats

Vergi's photo
Thu 08/04/22 08:19 PM
I miss the Ocean

Vergi's photo
Thu 08/04/22 03:03 PM
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Bernard M. Baruch

Vergi's photo
Thu 08/04/22 02:48 PM
It Was a long coming, when the number of free contacts was reduced, now it seems that in two days of vysit for one message.
I am not a beauty, and very few real users are, now assuming that scamers simply use nicer profiles/pictures/ descrition, create multiple profiles. I need to contact considerable number of users for a real one to respond. Now mingle was downgraded to coin system meaning that for two days I get one message to send. SO if you cant efectively find a real person to contact as free member can we still call this free dating?

It doesn't matter if you're a paying customer or not. I am and all I can say that at least 80% is fake or don't respond, at least that's my experience, so safe you're money.

Vergi's photo
Thu 08/04/22 02:37 PM
Might sound weird, but short man. Im sorry they just don't appeal to me!

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 04:10 PM
Wow! I didn’t realise that my absence here would even be noticed haha.

Just to let you all know that I am fit and well. Crystal assumed correctly….I am taking a break from the site and enjoying catching up with things I didn’t have time for when I was modding.

I’ll be back posting on the forums in the future but meantime I’m enjoying and making the most of my new found free time.

Thanks everyone for your concern, it’s much appreciated :hugging:

:thumbsup::hugging:

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 04:07 PM
welcome month of July
wish everyone good health, happiness and more love:heart_eyes::pray:

August already but nevertheless thanks and have a wonderful Month:thumbsup:

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 04:04 PM
Today is 10 years on since I joined Mingle2. I have enjoyed the company, and long may it continue. Thanks Mingle2, and my good wishes to everyone here.

Wow that's a long time. I have only been on here for 4 months.
All the best.

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 04:02 PM
May I suggest that you read it back to yourself aloud. When you find yourself pausing, put in a comma. When you draw breath, put a full stop (period). When you change the emphasis of what you are talking about, put a blank line.

That would not be perfect punctuation but it would help to make your writing easier to read.

Agree, I was getting a headache trying to read his comment 🥺

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 03:57 PM
TO BE KIND is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens.

Vergi's photo
Wed 08/03/22 03:52 PM
Happy belated birthday :tada::confetti_ball:🥳Apple

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:17 PM
Starting a Cycling challenge in August for kids cancer

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:15 PM
Dark and strong

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:14 PM
I sure hope so:hugging:🥺

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:10 PM
Too hot, 31°C, at least we have a little wind🏜

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:08 PM
Hot 31°C, not my cup a tea 🏜

Vergi's photo
Thu 07/28/22 02:03 PM
Just thinking my coffee meet and greet went of on time and quite well ...sadly , it was not a Kit Kat moment ....沈沈

Sorry about that. Had the same yesterday. Good luck next time :thumbsup: