Community > Posts By > Vergi

Vergi's photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:09 PM
Hello. I agree with you. Women 50+ are encountering a lot challenges when truing to go back to the dating arena. When i see these very young kids even looking and liking my profile, i wonder if they think we are desperate! And then are the fake and scammers that i feel target women in our age range, and again, i question myself: jeez, do I come across as that desperate because i am in a dating site?

Wow, I was wondering too. When I brung up my afe thet ask me, does the age gap bothers you. Well yes, I am looking for a partner not a play boy or a scammer.

Vergi's photo
Wed 06/15/22 08:57 PM
Hard for us women on this age bracket to find someone..maybe much easier for a guy..I'm not someone to make the first move..my fear of being rejected goes in the way

I agree, same here.

Vergi's photo
Wed 06/15/22 01:44 PM
Anyone encounter someone always talk and without action? Sometimes it's waste of time when people like to just sweet talk and don't action. It's tired and I would rather a person really do it instead of always provide promise but never meant it. Losing trust let the chemistry fade away.

I agree.

Vergi's photo
Wed 06/15/22 01:42 PM
I've always found it strange that it's socially acceptable for women to say they'll only date men of a certain height and up but it's an outrage and mysogenistic if a man says he'll only date women of a certain weight and below

Why not, I do like tall guys, but that doesn't mean I judge other people for stating their preferences. For me it's better to be honest upfront then give people hope and break their heart.

Vergi's photo
Wed 06/15/22 01:35 PM
You people, thanks for cheering me up. I am reading all these comments and having a good time. I was trying to feel like there are only fakes on this site, but at least you guys are for real. Not giving me what I am looking for, but it makes me feel better :thumbsup::hugging:

Vergi's photo
Mon 06/06/22 08:02 AM
Topic: Frustrating
TxsGal3333's photo
TxsGal3333
Joined Tue 09/05/06
Thu 05/26/22 04:40 PM
QUOTE:

Hi, I am pretty new to this site and I am frustrated about how this works. Not sure how I can change this. I am only interested in men between 58 and 70 and only people from Alberta less then 2 hours away from me, becauseI want o be able to meet in person, have specified that in my profile, but I get people from all over the world as matches and all younger then 58. What is the point of the specifications if it doesn't work?

Vergi, the email specifications has nothing to do with who matches you only who can email you..

Regardless you can not choose who matches with you or like you... Anyone can see your profile and match or like you as well as send nudges with nudges you can block them once they have nudged you, but that is it.. Honestly putting on your profile about scammers does no good at all... At times that will only cause those that are legit to by pass a profile that is focused on fakes& scammers they see it as negative, I assure you those that are not legit do not even read profiles..

Honestly just ignore the Likes and Matches for they are always normally ones that live in ten buck two or never looked at your profile to see what your looking for or your age..

It is best just to set email distance which you have, that way only those that fit those specifications can actually email you. The ones that try will get a notice that they do not fit the members specifications in order to email them..

Welcome to the site, enjoy the forums.

Thank you very much for your reply. That's the best explanation and advice I have received.
Take care:hugging::wink:

Vergi's photo
Sun 06/05/22 08:48 PM
Feeling shitty. What is wrong with giving a normal response. Like me and changed your mind, that's Ok, I am not easily offended. Just say something, (let me know) "Was nice talking to you", good bye, take care, but don't ignore me. I will move on, don't you worry. I had no idea this online thing could be so frustrating.

Vergi's photo
Thu 05/26/22 03:08 PM
Unstoppable from Sia

Vergi's photo
Thu 05/26/22 03:04 PM
Thank you

Vergi's photo
Wed 05/25/22 03:33 PM
Edited by Vergi on Wed 05/25/22 03:33 PM
Hi, I am pretty new to this site and I am frustrated about how this works. Not sure how I can change this. I am only interested in men between 58 and 70 and only people from Alberta less then 2 hours away from me, becauseI want o be able to meet in person, have specified that in my profile, but I get people from all over the world as matches and all younger then 58. What is the point of the specifications if it doesn't work?

Vergi's photo
Mon 05/23/22 05:24 PM
I have put in my profile that I am looking for someone around my age (63) and close by. I am not interested in a long distance relationship, but all I seem to attract is young men and a lot from far far away. And also what's with all these half naked guys. I don't think it's attractive at all, but ofcourse that's my opinion :smirk:

Vergi's photo
Mon 05/23/22 04:35 PM
:thinking:🤷‍♀️

Vergi's photo
Mon 05/23/22 04:30 PM
Edited by Vergi on Mon 05/23/22 04:31 PM
Sex can be a very important topic of conversation when handled correctly.

I believe the key is maturity and respect.

I have talked with women that take offense at any mention of anything of a sexual nature. To me it indicates an immature sexual maturity and removes them from my interest.

As adults, chances are anyone I will meet is not a virgin. I certainly am not. I like sex. It isn't my sole reason for being but I expect it with someone I love and if we can't even talk about sex there is something wrong.

Again, I stress, Maturity and Respect. The maturity and respect has to flow both directions.

Sadly, I know from talking to a multitude of women that have to contend with constant assults by men that have no sexual maturity or respect, the reflex is to take offense at anything sexual in nature.

Sexual maturity and respect is very important to me when considering an intimate relationship. The only way to make that determination is to discuss sexual things. There is a difference between discussing and assaulting.

I totally agree with your point of few. Thank you for your post. I wish there were more like you!

Vergi's photo
Mon 05/23/22 04:09 PM
I would love to have a ride on a Motorcycle, but unfortunately none of my friends have or are willing to make it happen :rolling_eyes: and the people that have one, live too far to accommodate me. Sad:pensive:

Vergi's photo
Fri 05/13/22 10:26 AM
Just find a girl/woman with short hair you're attracted too. I don't like guys with long hair and a big beard and mustache so I don't pick them, it's that simple.

Vergi's photo
Fri 05/13/22 10:10 AM
I too am uncertain how to go about this, so I totally understand where you're coming from. I can reply to this comment, and if someone would ask me something, yes totally, but to start, hmmm..., kind of difficult for me.
I feel uncertain about what to say especially as a woman.

I'd rather meet someone face to face. If there's a connection between us, greatlove , if not : No harm done, we part and go our own ways:waving
Some people might find this rude, but I am just honest and don't like to beat around the Bush. Good luck everyone :heart:

Vergi's photo
Fri 05/13/22 10:10 AM
Edited by Vergi on Fri 05/13/22 10:29 AM

1 2 4 Next