Rustyeye's photo
Wed 10/08/08 03:01 PM
Rate what?huh

Rustyeye's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:35 PM

You're hot, now COME HERE!!! flowerforyou drool

Good profile, need more pics of your hunka-hunka burnin' good looks!! flowers

Welcome and best wishes!! drinker
Wow, 15 minutes and I'm blushing and staring at my feet!

Rustyeye's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:28 PM

Very interesting and well-written profile. My only suggestion would be to add a few more photos.

Welcome to the site and good luck! flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thanks for the input. It's the only pic I had of myself on the comp. Should get some more soon.

Rustyeye's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:27 PM

Hola drinker
Cheers deluxe

Rustyeye's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:10 PM
This is like walking into a party where you don't know a soul. I hope my shirts tucked in.

Don't know how a profile is supposed to look or sound, so I just told the truth.

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:14 PM
This like picking favorite ice cream. Can't do it either. Taking the list option.

1, Learning to Fly
2, One Slip
3, Great Gig in the Sky
4, Shine On
5, Have a Cigar

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:06 PM
Girl Don't Go Away Mad (Girl Just Go Away)

Motley Crue

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:01 PM
Oh crap, wrong page.

Bonnie Raitte (sp)

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:00 PM
Nuno Bettencourt

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 04:57 PM
"Southern Cross"

Crosby, Stills, and Nash

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 04:50 PM
"Midnight at the Oasis" makes me want to get a job at the post office just so I can.......

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:18 PM

to chat online with hot babes alllllll daydrool

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:35 AM
A man returns early from a business trip and calls home to make arrangments to be picked up at the airport. The housekeeper answers the phone, and he asks to speak to the lady of the house.

The housekeeper replies "but sir, she is in dispose right now."

Growing irate the man asks how she is "In dispose" to the extent she cannot come to the phone.

"She is with her lover right now!" the housekeeper answers.

The man goes crazy and tells the housekeeper to go to the desk in the study, get the gun out of the drawer, and shoot the lady of the house and her lover. He further adds that if she doesn't do as she is told, he will come home and shoot everyone in the house.

He hears the study door open, the drawer slide open, the maid open the bedroom door, and finally two gunshots.

"Oh my gosh, I've done it!" the maid screams."What shall I do now?"

The man tells her to be calm and go drop the gun into the deep end of the swimming pool and he will be home in twenty minutes.

Puzzled the maid replies, "but sir, we don't have a swimming pool.

The man says "Oh hell, is this 555-3487?"

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 04:02 AM
Someone has to keep this classics alive, right?

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 10/04/08 03:59 AM
Two elderly ladies were having thier regular chat at the beauty salon when one asks the other,

"Maudey, in your 53 years of marriage, did you ever once smoke after having sex?"

And Maudey responds,

"I'm not sure Ethel, I never really looked."

Rustyeye's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:41 PM
A deaf mute has a hot date and wants to be ready. He devises a plan to ask the pharmacist for what he wants.

When the pharmacist comes to the counter, the deaf mute lays his willy on the counter. He then places a 5$ bill next to it.

The pharmacist responds by laying his slightly larger willy next to the deaf mutes, picks up the 5$ bill and puts it in his pocket.

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:35 PM
Yes she did. But she also told me to get a haircut. Forgot that also, hence the hat.

Rustyeye's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:14 PM
New to the site (after being asked for a credit card # at every other free site) you guys seem to actually communicate with each other. Hope is not lost for old guys.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next