Community > Posts By > Cantante85

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:19 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Sat 08/24/13 07:20 AM
Hmm can`t find a woman who are as kind as I am, that`s why really.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 06:37 AM

MY computer is running very slow , and streaming too.

i have Toshiba lap top satelite, quad processor, 4 gb memory. I had run virus clean up, registery fix, defrag, disk clean up, delted temp files, etc. NOTHING HELPED.

I DID notice that the CPU tempreture is 70-80% of max , and the fan speed running at 90% of the Max.

any suggestions of what the problem is? and what i can do?

fred

As far as my experience goes, you`ll just have reinstall your operating system. Cleaning the dick etc. won`t do anything, strangely enough. I don`t know who computers slow down over time, it`s a mystery.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 06:33 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Sat 08/24/13 06:47 AM
Yes, but only between truly kind people. Others will always substitute real compassion with outside stuff, like money, sex, status, parties, marriage - you name it. Those are also the ones who think it`s okay to label their children with stuff like ADHD as well, you know, people who deep down, don`t really care about or have any respect for others.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 05:26 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Sat 08/24/13 05:27 AM

This is an excellent question and one that is brought up by a gentle-man of years.

To be sure, faith is everything and when we get older it gets increasingly important.

Youth and infatuation don't last forever.

As time goes on there is nothing more important to hang-on to.

Different morals can also be a tremendous obstruction during any part of a couples life.

Why believe when you think it`s nonsense to begin with?

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:24 PM
Why do you date for a year? A woman knows in like 2 seconds if you are the one anyway :P

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 12:02 PM

Well i am no judge of mens "looks"
But if i were to say...i would say you are a nice looking young man
And certainly NOT ugly pard
As far as the questions with ladies here
I think that the internet is both a blessing and a curse
The field of choices in men or women has become so vast
That MOST ...not all are overwhelmed and always trying to find the BEST possible candidates to suit them
Given such a large selection of men or women to choose from
It becomes easier and easier to just move on and hope for the next best "trade up"
Courtship has become such an effed up mess
NEVER compromise your beliefs and what makes you unique in being you
I believe you have just not had the good fortune of meeting her yet
NOTHING is wrong with you
And you just have to keep searching until the ONE comes along
I also believe that there are MANY folks who still hold morals and values
Above all this virtual "Cosplay" and Fantasy
Stay the course my friend....
SHE is out there somewhere and i know you will find her
Be Blessed !
And welcome

KiK
drinks

Yeah, this is stupid really. But thanks!

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:49 AM

We have all had ideals, some we stick with pretty much our whole lives, others change. I wanted the happily ever after, that didn't work for me, but it has worked for others. Sometimes, you don't get what you want, very sad, but very true. Life teaches you, some lessons are not pleasant and down right painful, but all of life's lessons can be beneficial if we let them and learn from them.

Are you unable to love, is that why you have "ideals"? Sounds a little off, if you ask me.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:05 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Fri 08/23/13 11:20 AM
My whole life I never really understood people, I still don`t. But I manage. I`ve been looking for a girlfriend most of my life as well, but it`s always these games and stuff you know ... Am I too dumb to date, or too smart? What?! It`s so annoying, growing up I thought it was the norm to find someone to love pretty early in life, and then be together with that person for the rest of the life - what is the deal with all this nonsense, I don`t want to waste years of my life on dating alone, it`s so good to have someone to love. Is the reason because you want to have as much fun as possible before you "settle down"? Or you are too insecure? Do you think living with the same person, and having kids together, is a nightmare, so you try to avoid it as long as possible? Perhaps I`m just born old-fashioned. Or perhaps, I`m too ugly to be loved!

What is it with you people, can you explain how you think? :P

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 08:44 AM

I think girls are the most people passing time on here. They actually don't know what they want (complicated). When a guy is honest, and eager to make a move, they snub or deactivate their account.

Because most woman are insecure, it`s not your fault. The same reason so many men are turning gay as well, because they can`t find a woman who are confident in themselves - basically a stupid woman syndrome, I mean, since most smart woman are confident. And the stupid, insecure woman keeps on spreading their nonsense about sex being all that important etc. beause they just can`t get their head around stuff.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 08:24 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Fri 08/23/13 08:36 AM

Just someone who values being committed to a serious relationship really. Good sex, lots of romantic stuff etc. is fun, but it`s only a bonus in life.

So a relationship without good sex, romantic stuff etc. would also be okay for you, as long as it is a serious relationship?
To my mind this could also be a friendship. The desire to have sex (don't mean lust here), intimacy, romantic stuff is what defines a 'regular' relationship or friendship from a partner relationship.

Ppl so easily say sex isn't important, but if you take that out of the equation, you end up with a very different type of relationship. It's not just not having sex (anymore), but a big change in interaction and vibe between two ppl if you remove the sex and intimacy bit.

Anyway, I digress ... there's two questions: the on in the header and this one
Why is it that most people are just looking for something to pass the time, but when someone is open and honest about they that are chastised for that fact.

You`re just being ignorant, people are different. Yet, you keep on applying the same rules for everyone. Some people can actually feel love for others, it`s not about comfort, sex etc. for everyone.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 06:59 AM
People who can`t just be themselves.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:52 AM
Not sure really, I personally think it`s a little wrong ... I mean, kids should have two parents. Even though there are many reasons for someone having to raise kids on their own. Takes a lot of effort, I`m sure. Here in Norway, it almost seems as raising children on your own, is the norm - I don`t like it, I just don`t, and I would be somewhat hesitant to involve myself with a single mum because I don`t think I would be able to trust her fully to be faithful in a relationship. But, I could be ignorant, who knows.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:45 AM
I think would have been better if less people got children, but the ones who do, got many! As long as you can feed them and stuff, I don`t see the problem.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:40 AM
Just someone who values being committed to a serious relationship really. Good sex, lots of romantic stuff etc. is fun, but it`s only a bonus in life.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:29 AM
Edited by Cantante85 on Fri 08/23/13 03:31 AM

Lust in the guise of Love is such a letdown. I like how you recognize it for what it is and call a spade a spade. Nice writing

I don`t agree, it depends on the person. Like some people can see patterns in stuff others can`t etc., some people can truly love where others just see sexual desires, practical stuff and so forth. And you have stick with it no matter how though it gets, that`s the thing.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:23 AM
Feeling optimistic about life, it can only go up from here.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:19 AM
Don`t really see the point with marriage ... If I say I`m faithful, I am, don`t need a ring.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:17 AM
Marc Anthony :)

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:08 AM
Not sure really, I`m still figuring out what to do with my life even to this point. But I think I would have dropped out of school earlier, it`s not for me. I wasted many years trying to fit in.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:02 AM
I`ve had a lot of strange dreams and visions. Recently I dreamt I got strangled by a man, was very realistic. Before that, I woke up, seeing a woman sitting on top of me in bed, saying her name was Elisabeth (without the h perhaps). The list goes on ... :p

Previous 1