Community > Posts By > Rizajune

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:45 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 :)

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:39 AM

Anyone else?

Well, when she finds out about this (and eventually she will) that should take care of your boredom! ...
LMAO!!!

This one, watch out!!!

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/28/14 03:49 AM
I will always choose to live in countryside, best place to raise kids, healthier way of living and free from pollution.

Rizajune's photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:40 PM
Welcome!!! Just stay active on forums and you'll find online buddies. Enjoy!!!

Rizajune's photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:28 PM

I found mine :) That kind of guy.

Rizajune's photo
Wed 08/27/14 04:29 AM

wow jnoway

i see you forgot to use smileysohwell

:tongue:
well they didn't have a smiley that fit my emotions right that minute, if they had a gorgeous man with flowing red hair getting mistaken by a thai waitress for a woman I would have been all over it! winking

Rizajune's photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:22 AM

Good luck for your search, just always be careful! Hope you'll have fun on here too.

Rizajune's photo
Sun 08/17/14 04:27 PM
Welcome to Mingle2!!!

Wish you all the best for your search, have fun and enjoy!

Be active on Forums :)

Rizajune's photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:23 PM

Actually Patriot, I think and from what I've been told, younger women want more mature men because the men are more experienced. They know how to treat a lady better, the more mature men can teach the younger women new things and help them develop their abilities. Younger men usually don't know what they're doing and they fumble and mumble their way through things. Just like a lot of younger men now like to be with an older woman. The woman teaches them.

This is the real reason why I am for an older guy.

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 04:19 PM
Another icon who will be greatly missed on the scene

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 04:17 PM
Rest in Peace Robin Williams, you will always be remembered...

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 07:09 AM
It's been 10 mos now since I posted on this topic...& cant believe I would able to overcome the trials I've been through these past 6 years of my life, loosing my 2 bf's then the death of my mom and been having a hard time to cope... Whew! I'm thankful God made me a stronger young lady just like what I am right now. Pains and sorrows are always there, but this time I know its for my happiness :) I keep on believing that one day everything about my life will gonna be okay. It's just a matter of choice, whether we like it or not we have to move on and always find ways or reasons to smile and be happy. God will always be there to guide us no matter how hard or easy the life we are taking.

Everyting we experience has a great purpose,dont forget to lose hope & alsays keep your faith in God.

We just have to believe that we will make it after all...as long as we're alive there is a chance to make our life a better one.God takes away someone we love because He wants us to have a better one to be w/ on this world.

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:42 AM
For me, Age does not matter at all if both of you are responsible enough to your actions, but of course it should be between both matured persons (not minor anymore). Then about long distance relationship, everything is possible now, we are in a very high tech world. I still believe it will work to people who are willing to commit themselves no matter how far they are from the one they love.

It's my opinion :)

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:33 AM
Simple, I just ignore them then block them as my last option.

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:31 AM
Honesty, Respect, Love and Patience are most essential elements in relationship for me :)

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:26 AM
There are so many true women on here, just keep on looking :)

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:41 AM
Welcome back! Like you I just came back on here too after being so busy about my work. I miss the forums and being into it, the different online friends I met here and sharing thoughts with others.

Hope everyone is having fun and in safe! :)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Rizajune's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:31 AM
Welcome to Mingle drinks

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/07/14 05:16 PM

Best of luck and enjoy!!!

Rizajune's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:06 PM
Hello! There are still younger women on this site. Maybe you just missed them for some times, just keep on trying and you'll find some of them.

Good luck! :)

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15