Community > Posts By > Rizajune

Rizajune's photo
Thu 02/13/14 12:12 PM
I'll be with my long distance love this Valentines Day :) A date with him through skype lol... First ever kind of date I'll be having in my life.

Rizajune's photo
Thu 02/13/14 12:01 PM
If I were you, I wont go. It's obvious that you're still having feelings for her. She's getting married. Just move on and believe that you deserve someone better. Have pity on yourself and love yourself more :)

Rizajune's photo
Thu 02/13/14 11:51 AM
Welcome to the circle :) Goodluck!!!

Rizajune's photo
Thu 02/13/14 11:46 AM
Happy Valentines Day to all couples, lovers and to those who are inlove out there as well as to all singles who are still looking for their match. Spread the love and stay inlove. To the love of my life, to the man who made me fall inlove the second time around, wish we would possibly make it someday to be together...FOREVER :) Happy hearts day! Mahal Kita IRF <3

Rizajune's photo
Sat 01/25/14 06:03 AM
You're still the one by Shania Twain... :)

Rizajune's photo
Wed 01/08/14 01:36 AM
It takes time to heal a broken heart. It's so hard at first, but believe me everything will get better as time goes on...

Rizajune's photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:14 PM
Sometimes we need to pause for a while, weigh things and prepare ourselves for the best or for the worst... Dont rush on things, you're still young, love will find you if its for you... God may still working for your beautiful love story to happen... Just Dont give up...

Rizajune's photo
Sat 11/09/13 11:36 AM

I95 mph..that's like 350 KM yikes! incredible force.
Sending prayers,stay safe Jo, don't know if you are
there right now ?
all my best to winlei & Riza and familys
flowerforyou

Thanks Jamie and to all the Minglers here :wink: for your continuous prayers and support to all the victims of "Yolanda" typhoon particularly in the areas of Tacloban City, Iloilo, Cebu & other areas in the Visayan region. Tacloban City had experienced worst. I'm still blessed that I'm far from these areas. Our country had experienced a lot of devastating calamaties like the quake that striked Bohol, typhoon in Zamboanga after MNLF terrorism attack & the latest, storm surge and strongest typhoon this year. We are always thankful that we're slowly recovering after every devastating event our country faces. I'm so much thankful for all your help, to all the people around the globe, for your prayers, donations, aid & many other things you've given. May God continue to bless each of us!!!

Riza from GenSan

Rizajune's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:38 PM
For me, it's NOT. I'm having fun here and I enjoy chatting and making new friends. That is, if you keep yourself active here in the Forums and online everyday.

Rizajune's photo
Mon 11/04/13 02:04 AM
Absolutely there isn't!

Welcome newbies :banana:

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:22 AM
Just enjoy every moment while you're still in love because nothing lasts forever.

Rizajune's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:40 PM
To PacificStar48, Thank you so much!!! No words can express how happy and thankful I am for you for sending a bunch of advices and your views to what I've experienced and to all the sweet hearts being broken from their relationships with some military man. I'm not here if I wasnt able to surpass all those painful trials. I still believe that everything will going to be okay as I continue the journey of life and to all the widows and widowers out there, Life has still a lot of beautiful things to offer and lets make the best out of it! God cares and be thankful to all the people who care and lend their helping hand.

Rizajune's photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:03 AM
I've never been married. But I already had lost two bf's while we're still in a our relationship. The first one happened whenI was 18. My bf that time was a Marine soldier, we lasted for a year. He was declared missing after their operation in a very critical area in Davao City. It happened almost five years ago and since then, I never heared about him or even recovering his dead body if he's really dead. But I've been hoping that he is still alive. The other bf I had lost died last year, month of June. It's unexpected. He died 7 days before my birthday. It's so hard because I was not on his side when he was dying from pain. I could still remember the last words he had told me. "Good night, I love you and you have to visit me tomorrow." I have to sleep now." Then just after 5 minutes after he fall asleep, he died. It was in the middle of the night when I was awaken by phone calls, then I heared the worst news. My love was already gone. I just cry out loud and I felt like I was dying too. So bad it happened.

Rizajune's photo
Sat 10/26/13 02:21 PM
I wont do it again, but my mine was in a quite different situation. I'm dating a guy before, we're very okay and he became my fiance... I was so surprised when one day he was admitted to hospital, I thought it wasnt a serious illness. I was so shocked, he had a heart disease. He almost recovered and thought he would be released on the third day of being hospitalized. But he died the 2nd night, just 5 minutes after we talked through phone. It's so unexpected and very hard. That was 18 mos ago and I really learned from it.

Rizajune's photo
Thu 10/24/13 08:10 PM
I'm wishing that I could finally live my own life, at peace and happy with the man I deserved.

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/22/13 11:11 PM
Me myself is inlove with a Black Man :)

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:44 AM
Yes! I believe in True Love.

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:28 AM
Hope they could hear you waving Welcome to Mingle and enjoy your stay!

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:21 AM
Yes! It's a great feeling that makes you so happy everyday of your life when your inlove. I love to always feel that way; I'm still thankful that I able to experienced it, though I fail a few times. Love to be inlove!!! Hard thing is to have someone to stay inlove with :(

Rizajune's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:08 AM

This is the worse site ever

Why you say so?