Community > Posts By > special_guy

special_guy's photo
Sat 01/25/14 04:08 PM
Wow... that just sounds like you've been hurt before and has nothing to do with age. Forgive me if I'm wrong.... but people the same age can change and grow apart

special_guy's photo
Sat 01/25/14 03:55 PM
Navygirl...Lol
Wow I guess we see love differently... I've always thought love encompassed all of those things in a relationship... but in a relationship most people forget to be the friends they usually started out as... a love that trandcends age

I don't think there is any wrong or right answer to the age question... I think its just a matter of what works for you

special_guy's photo
Sat 01/25/14 03:33 PM
Navygirl can you please tell me what else it takes so I know what to look for?

special_guy's photo
Sat 01/25/14 02:10 PM

When love is involved, age is just a number....

I think the only things that matter are how you get along and how you treat each other. In the long run how
Could anything else really matter?

special_guy's photo
Sat 01/25/14 02:00 PM
Ok I think I'm clueless to how this online dating works. I've been a member of this site for a while. I've visited the place off and on since being a member. I've sent messages, posted in forums, and sent some emails. What seems to work? The majority of the emails I have received are from people wanting money or accounts that have been deactivated.

I'm a little confused by this because I usually do ok with meeting people in life because I am a sociable person, I've been told I'm not completly butt ugly and that I don't have a bad smell about me.so what makes this site so much more difficult to find and meet someone?

I would be very interested in hearing some of your takes on this from both men and women

special_guy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 04:20 PM

I'm not looking for a super model just a real sweetheart...

We supermodels are feeling the discrimination.

Kidding, decent profile though light, good picture,
you seem nice:-)

Lol... thank you soufiehere... just so you know I'm not discriminating I'm just saying the sweetheart part is more important to me

special_guy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 03:59 PM
I wanted opinions ... I was just surprised because the comment said that it was a "proffesional" picture and that it said I wasn't wearing a shirt in the context like I was bearing all for everyone to see when it didn't even reveal anything.

You couldn't even see my chest ... it was a headshot.

I'm glad my shoulders are covered in this one. Thank you for the feedback. I wish more people would've left feedback

special_guy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 02:41 PM
No comments???

special_guy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 07:58 AM
Wow that was unexpected... I took a picture of me in my bathroom after brushing my hair and looking in the mirror. What does it matter that you can see the top of my shoulders? Shirt or not I just thought it was a good picture... what do you think?

special_guy's photo
Thu 01/23/14 06:29 PM
I'm not looking for a super model just a real sweetheart...

special_guy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:10 PM

it takes someone to make me the demon mostly, not always

which would you prefer and where is my coffee lol?

LOL... I got plenty o coffee

Which would you prefer to be?

special_guy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:08 PM
mine curves to the left...

special_guy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:06 PM
all texas right here....go dallas!!!

special_guy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:05 PM
my gf

special_guy's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:05 PM
so this is the new 420....has there ever been one called the old 420?

special_guy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:13 AM
OK I know how to embed images.... what about video from utube?
ANyone?

special_guy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:08 AM

Thats kinda freaky...

special_guy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:00 AM
Edited by special_guy on Mon 07/19/10 09:01 AM

special_guy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:58 AM
May change his wig any minute...

special_guy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:57 AM