Community > Posts By > nascarsprintcup

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 05:54 PM
:smile: I'll chat with you, no problem.

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:29 AM
brokenheart You're not the only one. I am very lonely, spend a lot of time here, but it seems men will tell you anything. Been there, done that, and I don't need anymore

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 03:03 AM
A woman wanting to meet a man somewhere alone? Something's wrong with that picture, big time!

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 02:58 AM
Moved to Louisville, KY.. looking for a good African/American man age 53-60

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 01:05 PM
rant That's okay. Maybe people will figure why this idiot is my EX husband. He became a real abusive alcoholic, and then tried to say my best friend was a home wrecker because she helped me mess around with this other guy for 8 years. WRONG!!!! Unfortunately, I was the fool and stayed in the house and put up with his crap for all 8 years, and then when he got arrested for a DUI, I got out while the gettin was good. Everything is legal now. I'm divorced and have been since July. Yes, I live alone but I have my dog with me.

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 12:17 PM
love Adam Levine is so hot he fits the bill perfectly for sexiest man of the year. His band Maroon 5 is awesome!

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:54 AM
I love Country/Western music except for Adam Levine & Maroon 5

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 02:07 PM
:smile: You go Chad Knaus and Jimmie johnson of the #48 Lowe's team!

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 07:51 AM
Okay, we meet have an excellent time and then all of a sudden you leave the next morning, never to be seen or heard from again. Bye, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 07:45 AM
tears Men that lie to you. All they want is 1 thing for 1 night

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 06:44 AM
:heart: I'm not originally from Kentucky and where I come from noone was racist when I was growing up. All the politics on T.V. now makes people racist, plus the Republicans (the great party of no) is so against Pres. Obama because of his skin color that it's not even funny!