Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 01/30/23 05:05 PM
My favourite number is.. a woman with a simple but elegant dress sense.

no photo
Mon 01/23/23 12:29 PM
No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words COMPLETE and FINISHED.
Some people say there is no difference but there is.
When you marry the right woman you are COMPLETE!
When you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED!
If you marry a woman who likes shopping you are COMPLETELY FINISHED.

no photo
Sun 01/01/23 02:55 AM
It's not updating..

no photo
Sat 12/24/22 07:22 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/24/22 07:22 PM
Click on Search, put their details as close as possible, put a tic in the box if they had a photo then Click Search.. scroll through the pages.

no photo
Thu 12/22/22 01:07 AM

I decided against wrapping myself in gold tinsel and have bought a sexy red body hugging satin dress instead .. red is my favourite colour .. bring on Christmas smitten

Can't wait to see you in that dress Blondey.. hope you have a happy and enjoyable Xmas..
Hi u waving haven’t seen you posting in awhile . Hope you have a magical Christmas too . I am planning to post new pics soon so will be sure to include my Christmas dress :wink:
I left the site awhile back because of the number of scammers and fake profiles.. thought I'd give it another go and it does seem a lot better. I'll be spending Xmas day on my own.. that's life.
. I am sure that is the reality of Christmas for many . Treat yourself with your favourite things and maybe see what your mingle friends are up to xox
I'll be online for awhile.. your right.. many will be on their own which is sad.. My family live in Queensland and have a brother and sister in Victoria but they have their day planed.. Thanks Blondey.. xox.. from across the ditch.
it can be a disjointed and disappointing time when it comes to family connections /commitments . I will light a candle for you at midnight mass and make a special Christmas wish . Keep smiling :-)
Your a special girl Blondey, it's been many moons since anyone has done anything like that for me. I'll be smiling all Xmas day now.. wondering. I guess you will have your family around you and that's the most important thing. I lost my elder brother in August so he will he close to me. And I'll be thinking of you as well.
really sorry for your loss .. sending a warm hug across the pacific from me :heart: treasure your memories and try not to let any sadness in .
Yes , spending Christmas with my parents , 3 sisters , 2 brothers and a mob of nephews /nieces . They all live in the north island so I am travelling from the south for some Christmas chaos . It has been a very busy year for me so haven’t seen them in person as much as I would like. Definitely planning to overload on them lol .

You sure sound like it's going to be fun and a bit chaotic.. Lots to talk about etc and a bit of traveling as well but that may not be that much fun. Anyway.. have a lovely time with your family and maybe chat some other time.. Hugs

no photo
Wed 12/21/22 02:23 AM

I decided against wrapping myself in gold tinsel and have bought a sexy red body hugging satin dress instead .. red is my favourite colour .. bring on Christmas smitten

Can't wait to see you in that dress Blondey.. hope you have a happy and enjoyable Xmas..
Hi u waving haven’t seen you posting in awhile . Hope you have a magical Christmas too . I am planning to post new pics soon so will be sure to include my Christmas dress :wink:
I left the site awhile back because of the number of scammers and fake profiles.. thought I'd give it another go and it does seem a lot better. I'll be spending Xmas day on my own.. that's life.
. I am sure that is the reality of Christmas for many . Treat yourself with your favourite things and maybe see what your mingle friends are up to xox
I'll be online for awhile.. your right.. many will be on their own which is sad.. My family live in Queensland and have a brother and sister in Victoria but they have their day planed.. Thanks Blondey.. xox.. from across the ditch.
it can be a disjointed and disappointing time when it comes to family connections /commitments . I will light a candle for you at midnight mass and make a special Christmas wish . Keep smiling :-)
Your a special girl Blondey, it's been many moons since anyone has done anything like that for me. I'll be smiling all Xmas day now.. wondering. I guess you will have your family around you and that's the most important thing. I lost my elder brother in August so he will he close to me. And I'll be thinking of you as well.

no photo
Wed 12/21/22 01:45 AM

no photo
Wed 12/21/22 01:32 AM

no photo
Wed 12/21/22 01:22 AM

no photo
Sun 11/06/22 02:29 AM
Rumour has it that someone was on a flight to California so it looks like you missed them by {} that much.

no photo
Sun 11/06/22 01:49 AM
Yes, anyone was from Oregon but who knows where anyone is now.

no photo
Wed 11/02/22 01:25 PM

Yes, by choice, as no one meets my criteria. I'm too old-fashioned for this modern world. Totally expect to die alone.

Old-fashioned shouldn't be a dealbreaker so I guesstimate it's your criteria. That in itself sounds off-putting.
It's okay to have a bit of a list of things you hope to find but criteria is pushing it.
The difference might be subtle, but if your criteria & demands are all mental, from the head, you're setting yourself up for failure.
Love and relationships are visceral, feeling, living entities.

In the quizzes men make on that dating site that I've mentioned before I see a lot of such mental questions and criteria. It isn't inviting, not welcoming, and don't make a woman feel good.
Almost like when you tie your shoelaces in a way they don't like or hang up the bog roll the wrong way round men don't want you.
Those are just silly examples, but they show how men judge a women as suitable or not suitable.
There's no interest in the woman, the person, no feelings, nothing.

In essence it shows such men aren't in their own heart space but in their head. And that's not a good place to be if you want to find love.

Maybe that's not what your criteria are like, but if they are maybe try to shift into a more welcoming mindset and a softening of your criteria.
Crystal, you hit the nail on the head. That has been something that I have needed to hear myself. I was laying in bed this morning thinking about all this and one thing struck me that I have read in womens profiles. You have to listen to what they say.. which not only gives you ideas on what they like etc but you can also find out things to talk about when your with a woman. Many guys run out of things to talk about, but by listening you can "feed" off what a woman is saying. I also think many guys talk about themselves too much, if a woman wants to know about you she will ask. Thank you Crystal.

no photo
Wed 11/02/22 01:50 AM

Yes, by choice, as no one meets my criteria. I'm too old-fashioned for this modern world. Totally expect to die alone.
There are many women who like an old fashion guy. I've read profiles where they mention that in their search criteria. Don't give up on yourself Dave.. It could happen for you again when you least expect it.

no photo
Wed 11/02/22 01:48 AM

I separated in January 1998, divorced in 1999. Had a few short relationships (for approx 3 months) that ended for one reason or another, the last being in 2008. While I don't mind my own company there were (and still are) times that I thought/think it would be nice to have a partner.

How long have you spent on your own?

Are you seeking self-affirmation?
I'm not seeking anything..

I mistakenly used the word self-affirmation instead of self-assurance. Anyway, do you regret any past relationship decision you made?
No, I made decisions at the time that I thought were right. But you don't know what is in front of you which can change the way you see someone and the way they see you. I've tried to stay positive that someone compatible will come into my life.

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:49 PM

3 years. It's not a long time, but I don't look forward to being in a relationship anytime soon. Right now my kids and career are my main priorities.

Maybe it's not long enough and you have got your priorities in order and you will know when it's right for you to start looking again.. I wish you well.

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:47 PM

3 years. It's not a long time, but I don't look forward to being in a relationship anytime soon. Right now my kids and career are my main priorities.

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:46 PM

Currently single for 5 yrs. Like Bonnie, I needed much of that time to get my head straight. Took me quite some time to bounce back from my last relationship and I do not seek a new one until my heart is ready for it again.
And of course we had the pandemic, just when I felt ready to start dating again. But I didn't see the point of dating with facemasks on, restaurants closed etc etc.

I don't mind being alone tbh. Most important thing is to have a good relationship between you and you. Without that you cannot have a good relationship with another.
I agree which you Cystal, I think people who have take time out to sort things out know when they are ready to try again. When your ready I hope it works for you.. there are still good people out there.

Yes, and I thought I was over it all, ready again, right before the pandemic.
However, last year I unexpectedly saw him in my local supermarket and I was shell-shocked. Totally off-kilter and later on angry. I didn't get why he was here, the audacity! He lives 155km from me, so why my village?
I realised there was still some residual something inside me so I worked through that. Also had to decide what to do if I was to see him again. Say something? Ignore him? What? I worked it out, thank goodness I did as I did see him 2 more times!?

Then last month I got an email from him about something practical. We exchanged 2 mails, and after that it felt good, okay, I had let go completely and moved into softer feelings. Forgiveness as well, finally, as I couldn't before.
So in a way it took me 5 yrs to completely heal and come to forgiving.
If you take into account that many would already be in a new relationship by that time... They then take that residual anger, negativity, etc. with them in the new connection.
And then people wonder why there are so many break-ups. Much is due to not taking proper time to heal & recover.
You sound like your in a better place now after taking the time..

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 03:25 AM

Currently single for 5 yrs. Like Bonnie, I needed much of that time to get my head straight. Took me quite some time to bounce back from my last relationship and I do not seek a new one until my heart is ready for it again.
And of course we had the pandemic, just when I felt ready to start dating again. But I didn't see the point of dating with facemasks on, restaurants closed etc etc.

I don't mind being alone tbh. Most important thing is to have a good relationship between you and you. Without that you cannot have a good relationship with another.
I agree which you Cystal, I think people who have take time out to sort things out know when they are ready to try again. When your ready I hope it works for you.. there are still good people out there.

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 01:21 AM

I separated in January 1998, divorced in 1999. Had a few short relationships (for approx 3 months) that ended for one reason or another, the last being in 2008. While I don't mind my own company there were (and still are) times that I thought/think it would be nice to have a partner.

How long have you spent on your own?

Are you seeking self-affirmation?
I'm not seeking anything..

no photo
Mon 10/31/22 10:28 PM

People say, "no man is an island". I've been a very narrow peninsula since I was born.
I don't understand what you mean.

Previous 1