Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:39 PM
Edited by red6mist on Sat 12/27/14 04:34 PM
Sex.

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 10:50 AM
I'm very good looking so naturally I attract lots of attention. Even men sometimes forget themselves and gaze at me. They think I don't notice them admiring me. It's annoying because it makes me feel self conscious with people staring at me all the time.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:27 PM
The only reason I can think of why a man would be concerned with such nonsense is simply to please women. In order for a man to have himself a woman he must first be able to "connect" or "click" with them. But if men did not have to pass the test would they still go out of their way to make that connection?

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:12 PM
I Gguess Christmas is not such a big deal in some parts of the usa. Imagine being cooped up indoors all day with a big turkey in sunny Califonia hahaha! No thanks!

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:01 PM
Getting drunk, eating big, and having a good time with family.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:53 PM
Lucky git. I wish I had a woman like that. I'd take full advantage of it. I wouldn't mind her eyeing up other birds, I'd encourage her. See if she can persuade them to come back home with us. Then you'd be having threesomes and lots of crumpet on the side.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:23 AM
If you guys keep playing them down no one will bite. And there won't be any need for popcorn.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:01 AM
They say they don't like playing games, yet in order to have sex with them you got to play their silly games. You can't just walk up to a woman and ask if she wants to have sex. No, you got to pretend that sex is the last thing on your mind, and instead chat with them for hours, days, even months about irrelevant stuff before you can bang em. And the most annoying thing about all this is that women want it too. They must really enjoy seeing men go to all that trouble. The worst ones are the religious types. Gawd don't they know how to drag it out! They're not so innocent as they make out.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 08:27 AM
I know what you mean. It seems to me that most women on dating sites have come from failed relationships. Because I keep seeing words like - tired of frogs, looking for mr right etc in their profile headings. So when decent chaps like us ask to go out with them, they mess us about. It's their way of getting revenge.

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 03:27 AM
I'm not that keen on it to be honest. You say you're into surfing, but what's that got to do with the price of chickens? I don't surf, so does that mean you're not interested?

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 03:08 AM
The overhead press is what separates the men from the boys.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:36 PM
Even when I'm with women I'm not attracted to, I still desire to have sex with them. And if they happen to be very unattractive, I still try to think of someway I could get my rocks off with them. So it baffles me how some guys can be friends with women. I suspect there's some kind of ulterior motive going on.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:07 PM
Covetta, you just knew I'd respond to this didn't you haha! But you're wrong you know. I've never been in love so I don't know what a broken heart feels like. Love is for wimps anyway.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:58 PM
Mostly because women like the attention they get at a wedding. It also gives them an excuse to dress up.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 03:53 PM
Response to totage. I am being very reasonable here. For example, I have even been willing to give the ugly birds a chance thinking they might be more appreciative of a man like me, yet even they are knocking me back, saying there was no "connection". And that after only one date hahah! I bet the elephant man could get laid more than me if he made an effort.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 03:16 PM
And replace it with a superhuman philosophy. Thus Spake Zarathustra.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 02:31 PM
They go on and on about wanting to "connect" or "click" with a guy. What nonsense! It really does not matter to them if you are extremely handsome and incredibly strong, because all they want is someone they can relate to. Haha! Therefore all you got to do is pretend to be interested in them, learn some jokes etc and you will be right in there. It is as easy as that. But who can be bothered to do that? That is right you guessed it: the desperate ones, the real creeps. Because real men naturally feel insulted by having to go to all this trouble just to get a woman. Since the beginning or time they have been spoilt for choice. But now everything is upside down and back to front.

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:18 PM
She's just looking for someone to talk to. That's what I think anyway.

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 11:42 AM
Bashabones, then you're lying to yourself. I know if I did my posing routine for you you'd be loving it. Don't try to fight it baby, just let mother nature take its course.

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 11:32 AM
Of course they do, but they don't like to admit it. Ever since women's liberation wo-men have been trying to convince men that going for looks is wrong. Yet they secretly try all kinds of tricks to make themselves look more attractive. Padded bras for example!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25