Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Sun 04/20/14 08:19 AM
Edited by red6mist on Sun 04/20/14 08:35 AM

no photo
Sun 04/20/14 07:46 AM
I want to be big and strong like Arnold Scharzenegger. But there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about whether or not women really do like big strong powerful men. Because there are women that like to confuse the issue by going with Woody Allen types. I think they just get a kick out of throwing a spanner in the works.

no photo
Sun 04/20/14 04:24 AM
Wanna see some puppies?

no photo
Sat 04/19/14 10:49 AM
What was it Jesus said about leaving his herd to go after a stray? It's been a while since I read the gospels.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 03:30 PM
Then there really is no hope for me. Saturday night and I find myself on the forums yet again. I guess women don't appreciate beauty anymore.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 03:16 PM
If god can not be bothered to contact me directly then it can not be that important.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 11:05 AM
Then women would have to go out with me. I reckon I have enough potential in my loins to repopulate the earth again.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 10:50 AM
Thinking of that film always makes me feel lucky. I've never loved or been loved. And I can't help feeling sad. But what about that man who got shot over in Vietnam and was paralysed from the waist down for the rest of his life. He was only twenty, and still a virgin! Now there is suffering for you. Man did he suffer. And it's a true story.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 03:34 PM
More the merrier I say. Just don't let me loose or I'll have you both begging for mercy.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 03:26 PM
I'm all yours. Do whatever you want. But on one condition:- show me no mercy.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 05:45 AM
Oh well. I prefer goth chicks anyway.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 05:36 AM
A lot of these fashion designers are poofs themselves. It seems most men don't have any taste, and they can't decide what is good or bad. They are like herds of sheep that need to be told. Why would a man want to wear skin-tight, low-cut jeans anyway? They aren't comfortable, they restrict your movement, and you have to keep pulling them back up. Hhaha! "All is vanity and vexation of spirit." There is nothing that can be done. It will continue to get worse.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 05:09 AM
Not sour fur ball, just truth.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 04:59 AM
There aren't enough women on here. An average looking woman will get no less than twenty messages a day from different men. Wouldn't that be nice! Although having lots of girls messaging you at once would complicate thing because you can't please them all. They see you're online and not responding. And when you do it's only a one-liner because you don't have enough time or patience to put much thought into it. It can get tiring. There's the answer to your question I think.

Women are the players on dating sites. If you leave they don't care, they got hundreds of other guys that are eager to get with them.

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:12 PM
"Go around asking women for the time 25 to 50 times." haha! He'd get a reputation... "There goes that guy again, asking everybody what time it is. Why don't he just buy himself a watch if it means that much to him?"

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:13 PM
Tbrich. That's nice of you to say, thanks. I find it hard to believe too but it's true.

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:08 PM
Be careful what you wish for. If you are too afraid to approach them what will you be like if they approached you? Like Hitler said:- "Strength lies not in defense but in attack."

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:47 AM
Yes I would. I didn't fancy her but she was kind enough to give herself to me and that counts for something. You don't take driving lessons in a Ferrari.

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:30 AM
I drink it. Because it is readily available to children so I doubt water companies would risk putting anything harmful in it. But a lot of adults still refuse to drink it. That is why shops make a fortune selling bottled water.

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:05 AM
It is no less than �3.50 here in England. I went to a pub a little while ago and had three double Glenmorange's and it cost me �24.00. Whenever I go out and get drunk it costs me more than a hundred pounds. It's not worth it anymore. Most pubs are empty and on the verge of closing down and I'm not surprised considering the ridiculous prices they charge.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next