Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 12:12 PM
Honeyfly, you're right, it is very good for you. I love having sex, I wish I could do it everyday.

It makes me laugh when I see women out jogging in the morning, if they want exercise they should come and see me, I'd give it to them! It would be much more enjoyable with me. Jogging is boring and it's bad for your joints as well. Women, I don't know.

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 11:53 AM
No need to worry about me old boy I know what I'm doing. I don't lift more than I can handle. There are guys at the gym that like to lift big but they only do one or two reps. If I can't do at least eight reps, four sets then I'm not interested. Once I get comfortable with the weight I start doing ten reps, and so on until I reach twelve reps and then it's time to increase the weight. It takes months.

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 12:25 AM
It really does work. I've been training for six months now and I've been in pain almost every day. As soon as I recover it's back to the gym. The hard work is starting to payoff now. I'm seeing spectacular results.

no photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:07 PM
There are some women on here that I'd like to try out. Blondey, klc and that new girl Bemmer.

no photo
Wed 07/16/14 12:42 PM
Depends on how hot she is. If she's anything like Mrs Robinson then count me in.

no photo
Wed 07/16/14 12:25 PM
Coffee breath smells like an open sewer. Not a good idea if you want to kiss one another.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:14 PM
Is that you Charlie Cheswick haha!

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:49 AM
-on the head with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w004TKpFyA

What do you reckon?

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:46 AM
I'm starting to think what's the point in telling the truth. Christianity did more harm than good. For thousands of years it's been tricking people into believing in an afterlife and that they will be rewarded if they behave themselves here on earth. All this does is turn people into sheep, making them vulnerable to wolves.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:23 AM
Just enough to camouflage a lie.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:14 AM
Alright this has gone far enough. I didn't know you were one of them.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:08 AM
You're referring to me aren't you, honeyfly?

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:55 AM
There's nothing wrong with men checking each other out. If you're saying you can't tell whether a man is good-looking or not then I think you're lying. And why might that be I wonder...?

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:31 PM
I'd never resort to that. It's the flesh I'm after. Pure lust babe.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:14 PM
I guess I should be happy that I'm better looking than most people. Only problem is people don't like feeling second best, including women.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:05 PM
I want to buy myself a woman, klc. I can't be bothered trying to trick women into liking me anymore. It's too much work. I'd rather just hand over some cash.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:54 PM
You can see them even when I have a t-shirt on but they aren't like bullets or anything.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:51 PM
-than me. I can't remember that last time I saw a man and thought... "I hold my hands up, he's more sexier than me". The only men I feel less attractive to is Elvis and Marlon Brando.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:30 PM
Hey don't shoot the messenger. I'm only saying what I see. It is obvious what these women are after. I just want to know how I can get one.

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:20 PM
I'm starting to see a lot of ugly middle aged men with nice looking Asian birds. These women play the part so well, they really know how to make a man feel appreciated. I wouldn't mind one myself. They must still have a good manly culture out there. Unlike ours.