Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Wed 08/02/17 10:08 AM
I'd do it the old fashioned way... by force. And anyone who dared or conspired to stop or impede me would get crushed. No jury, no prisons, just instant death.

no photo
Wed 08/02/17 08:30 AM
Edited by red6mist on Wed 08/02/17 09:01 AM

no photo
Mon 07/24/17 04:51 PM
Silenus said that for humans it would be better to never have been born.

no photo
Mon 07/24/17 04:17 PM
I don't want my women playing around. I'm perfectly ok with doing it myself though. I know that makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Might is Right.

no photo
Mon 07/24/17 04:06 PM
I love pessimism. The darker the better. It doesn't help me get very far with the ladies though.

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 12:00 PM
You got to love the Diaz brothers.

no photo
Sat 01/02/16 03:33 PM
He probably had a check-list.

no photo
Mon 12/28/15 08:05 PM
Well that was worth checking out!

no photo
Mon 12/28/15 07:40 PM
When I wasn't getting any I was obsessed with women. Sex was the be-all-and-end-all for me. And seeing them prancing about strutting their stuff was torturous. Even the plain janes had me drooling.

So I joined dating sites hoping to get some but then I found out it wasn't as easy as that. It takes more than just a pretty face believe me. I thought all I had to do was upload a picture and ask them if they wanted some action. But they just ignored me, or replied back with spiteful messages. I'm very stubbon so it took me a long time to change tactics. So I went the long way round and got some dates. Some didn't go according to plan but most did. This last one was a bit of a nympho though and I've kind of gone off sex a little bit.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:47 PM
I'm sick and tired of hearing average/below average looking guys crying about how unfair internet dating is. They've got it into their heads that good looking guys have it really easy. Well they're wrong. Most women are put off by extremely handsome men because we're steriotyped as womanizers. Which means I've got ti convince them I'm not just after a bit of fun.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:00 PM
If that's the way you women want to play it, fine. I just won't call you again. Two can play that game.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:11 PM
An Introduction to God. Ok Muskit I'll check it out thanks.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 04:42 PM
It doesn't take long for people to start squabbling where religion is concerned does it hahaha! Even after all these years we're still none the wiser. Philosophers actually try to help people understand things. But preachers preach faith and talk about things as if they don't want to be understood. To hell with them.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:04 PM
I prefer women that are low maintenance so it's number two for me. The prettier they are the more hassle they are. Better off paying a hooker if all you want is a prime piece of aasshh.

no photo
Tue 08/18/15 05:35 PM
I've tried to read it many times over the years but now it's really starting to try my patience. What's all this seven candles sticks and seven stars stuff? He goes on to explain the candle sticks represent churches and the stars angels. Well that helps!

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 03:25 PM
K1 don't kid yourself. I'm sure if I took you out I could have my way with you. You think johnny depp is good looking you wait till you see me.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:41 PM
To all those that say I should use a prostitute. A man like me shouldn't have to. Women should be giving it to me on a plate. For I am extremely good looking.

In the natural world I am at the top of the tree. But in this corrupt world of ours real men like me are oppressed. And it is because women are treated as equals now. It's absurd. And it is going to get worse. Men are already having sex changes. Something unthinkable to ourpredecessors.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 06:02 PM
I often do tell them what I want straight away and more often than not they tell me to get lost or they pretend to be offended and act all high and mighty.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 05:43 PM
I'm fed up with having to jump through hoops just to get laid. It amazes me how guys don't seem to mind bending over backwards all the time. I can understand the ugly guys having to put in the work but when women expect me to aswell well they can forget it because there is no way I am going to demean myself like those suckers. I'm very good looking and I know women find me attractive but still they expect me to take them out and entertain them first.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 04:55 PM
I'm willing to put up with their faults early on but once the relationship starts to get serious I lay down some ground rules. If they won't agree then I'll find someone else.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25