Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Fri 07/17/15 03:43 PM
response to romeo. You wish. Actually I'm probably the least gay because I am willing to give it all up someday simply because I don't like the thought of kissing and carressing the product of anither man's stuff.

no photo
Fri 07/17/15 03:23 PM
What do you get out of it? They tease you and that's it. And I heard the drinks are expensive

no photo
Fri 07/17/15 02:54 PM
Personality more than anything else I reckon. Because I make women feel faint when it comes to raw physical attraction. But because I'm not playful and girly like most men are I miss out.

no photo
Fri 07/17/15 02:23 PM
I'm thinking of going celibate onday. Because if occured to me a while back that women also come from men. I mean think about it: that woman you lust after comes from another man's you know what. Like the preacher said: "knowledge strangleth." It's better to be a dumb brute I guess.

no photo
Wed 07/15/15 04:57 AM
Edited by red6mist on Wed 07/15/15 05:01 AM
I may not be married but that doesn't stop women falling head over heels for me.

no photo
Wed 07/15/15 04:37 AM
I want to be unfaithful but I also do not want all the guilt and remorse that comes with it. I am very handsome and therefore attract a lot of interest. But women do not want to share me which is understandable. I do not like being tied down to just one woman though.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:51 AM
They do for me. Mind you I'm so good looking all I need to do is say hi and I'm in.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:52 AM
There are plenty of white knights and manginas in Europe and the USA. Women are given special privilages and are treated like royalty over there. That's why I had to get out. Asian birds know their place.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:18 AM
How could we go from roman soldiers and teutonic barbarians to soft and gentle carebears? This is not what man was put on this earth to be!

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:18 AM
The more time men spend with women the more effeminate and weak they will become. It's just a fact. I see it all the time. Men shopping for tampax and pushing prams etc. These men have lost their sense of shame.

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 11:08 AM
a response to moe green. finding a prostitute is not as easy as you think. our government is infested with feminists. so we don't have brothels like we did back in the good old days. Now it's all got to be done in secret. And it's not as straight forward as you think.

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 10:49 AM
What I mean by ground work is the enormous amount of hassle you have to go through to get women to meet you for the first time. I mean, I've tried countless times to cut corners by asking them straight out if they'd like to have "fun" with me. And it doesn't work. And another thing, a lot of women don't like giving it up on the first date.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:52 AM
Getting upset about a little thing like flirting is very insecure. And just because you spent some money on her doesn't mean she should stay with you. Hahaha.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 02:13 AM
Did Shogun revenge his loss to Forest Griffin? I agree Shogun Rua was really something in his early carreer. He was a bloody savage!

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:54 AM
This is something I can't relate to. Why would guys want to have their way with a woman only one time, it make no sense. What they should be aiming for is to have lots of women they can see again and again. That way they wouldn't need to keep laying the ground work. These guys must like the chase more than the act itself. Freaks! Yet all over dating sites women are complaining about guys only wanting one night stands. Surely one night stands cannot mean for one night only.

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:37 PM
Edited by red6mist on Wed 05/06/15 04:55 PM
Fedor. I like everything about him. And Joe Louis.
Michael Schumacher, for his charisma and reckless abandon.
Pete Sampras and Roger Federer. Ice cold.
Original Ronaldo and Zidane. Simply sublime.
Tim Duncan, clutch and great post up.

How could I forget this lot:
Shane Warne, Glen Mcgrath, Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh, Ricky Ponting. They used to pis me off whenever we played against then. If it weren't one it was the other. They were just too good at times. Sgane Warne, I miss watching him play. No one can spin it as much as him. Ambrose is another favourute. Line and length at 90 mph and plenty of bouncers.

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:39 PM
I've always wondered why women are referred to as cows sometimes. And I think I'm getting closer to understanding why.

I was walking through a field earlier when I spotted these three cows heading towards me. The cow in front was deffinitely a woman because the cow behind kept trying to mount her but to no avail. I sympathised with the poor sod. She just would not stop for him. She would slow down, just enough so he could have another try. But After awhile it became embarrassing for him. Her pheromones were drivibg him crazy. This sorry spectacle reminded me of the cruel games women play on men.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 05:17 PM
I tried the casual sites and it was a complete waste of time and money. There's hardly any women on those kinds of sites. And the few that are tend to have lots of baggage. Some of them even had the ordacity to tell me off for being too direct. They expect guys to message them for weeks and months before hooking up.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:06 PM
I don't want to lie to them. I hate lying. But I have to otherwise they won't give it to me. We are told to simply be ourselves. Yeah right hahaha. As much as I'd love to, I know it would back fire. For exampl, imagine if I told a woman I was out on a date with that I only want her for sex, nothing more. What do you think would happen?

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 07:20 AM
Women never admit when they're in the wrong. No matter how much you try to explain to them the errors of their ways.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25