Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:19 PM
Damn it I forgot Rambo.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 03:16 PM
Full Metal Jacket. I've watched it more than any other film. It's hard to single one out. Here's a list of some of my favourites:

Goodfellas
Godfather 1,2
Scarface
Heat
Way of the Dragon
Fist of Fury
Rocky 1,2,3,4
Trains, Planes and Automobiles
Trading Places
Pappillon
Midnight Cowboy
Predator
Terminator
Commando
Fight Club
Pulp Fiction
The Jackal
French Connection 2, where Gene Hackman fights heroine addiction and then gets revenge on those that got him hooked on it. Brilliant acting and a great ending.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:41 PM
What's that in the background... looks like a devil.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:35 PM
Ah, look at those puppy dog eyes. So sweet.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:06 PM
I think Estelle needs to be dominated. Women like her must be kept on a very short leash, otherwise they lash out and become feminists.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:46 AM
Blackmail or intimidation usually does the trick. Good luck.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:37 AM
This is an age old question. They reckoned that long periods of peace corrupt men. What we need is a good war.

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 02:47 AM
Edited by red6mist on Sun 03/29/15 02:54 AM
See what happens when we give women free rein... it comes back to bite us. Back in the good old days they'd be locked up for pulling a stunt like that.

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 02:38 AM
Eyes without a Face, by Billy Idol. Love that song.

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 02:37 AM
That is the sort of pose a woman would do. Shame on you.

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 02:20 AM
What do you suggest devildog, give up my convictions for some poontang? What man would do such a thing!

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:59 AM
The Russians, the Japanese/Chinese and the Persians laugh at us because we let women walk all over us. Men today come home from a hard day's work and then have to do house work! Unbelievable, our ancestors would be spinning in their graves if they knew about this. Men shouldn't have to do the washing up, shopping, ironing, etc, that's a woman's job. If they want to go out and work then so be it, but they must not give up their other responsibilities.

no photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:16 AM
It seems to be the opposite. Jesus taught that good deeds should be done secretly, or something like that. Notice how the rich and famous like to make a show of it whenever they do a good deed. They get their reward.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 01:25 PM
Yes good on them but I don't want to watch it.

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 01:19 PM
Even though I'm very good looking, women still play hard to get with me. I just want to have fun. Why should I have to romance them first? I can understand average/below average looking guys having to do it but not me. There must be a way to skip past all that BS...?

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:40 PM
Bloody right I don't laugh They'd run a train on me.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:38 PM
There aren't thousands on here. And the few that are ignore me anyway. No doubt they get thousands of messages though.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:29 PM
Look at all these keyboard warriors laugh If someone is annoying you and you hit them you will get arrested and done for assault.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:17 PM
I do but I keep getting rejected. So I have to lead you on.

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 04:10 AM
I dated a woman like that and it was terrible. She was nice at first, but after the third date she turned into a cow. I learned later on about her ex's, and then it all made sense. These women are no good, they will bring you down. Just an example, after a workout I feel great, I'm all showered and fresh and the women in the street will give me smiles and stare at me even when they're with their boyfriends hahaha. But when I'd meet up with her she seemed unhappy to see me. As it turns out her ex's cheated on her, so I'm guessing she had jealousy and trust issues. No doubt going out with such a hunk only heightened those feeling.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25