Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:46 PM
That's why I like to be direct, because a lot of women will waste your time. Best to introduce yourself in the first message, ask a couple of questions, just to make it look like you're interested in them, and then ask to see them.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:40 PM
I think a man should have more than one wife because what happens when one gets pregnant... he has to look elsewhere. And he has to do it secretly too or he could lose half his stuff. Women have to understand that a man has needs.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:12 PM
Don't upset them then. Be a good girl.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:05 PM
If you're a woman you'll have a great time using dating sites, because there will be plenty of guys interested in dating you. Your inbox will be jam packed with messages every single day, even if you're just average looking. But for men it's completely different; you'll be ignored and messed around for the most part. And it really doesn't matter how good looking you are either, I know some of you think women go for the handsome types but that's not true. Believe me I know!

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 03:34 PM
Edited by red6mist on Sun 03/22/15 03:36 PM
I am really, really handsome, but because I'm also very straight forward and upfront with them, they refuse to give it to me. They get offended by my candid approach. They see it as a lack of effort. And you know what, they're right; I'm not going to act all sly and slimy just to get what should be given to me anyway.

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:53 PM
Once the reality starts to kick in they begin to fizzle out. We want what we can't have.

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:37 PM
I don't like being told what to do so I'm going to do the exact opposite just to annoy you. How do you like them apples.

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:32 PM
There's just no pleasing women.

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:30 PM
Edited by red6mist on Sun 03/22/15 02:31 PM
Hmm, you look buff. Wanna wrestle?

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:16 PM
I've gone out with some right dogs since I started using dating sites. For example, there was this one bird I was seeing, and typically she was playing hard to get, well anyway I was walking her home one night expecting to get my end away when all of a sudden she burped. She actually added a bit extra to it, to make it louder. I remember thinking why would she do that... was it to test me?

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 04:47 PM
The lightweights don't interest me much. Lots of weak punches. Mayweather is boring to watch. He maybe good at getting results, by being defensive and counter punching, but that's not very entertaining. And Pacman is just workmanlike. No great skill or power punches. The hype will be better than the fight as usual.

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 04:14 PM
They are playing hard to get.

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 04:07 PM
They do. Just look around you. Women aren't fussy when it comes to looks. As long as they get their precious connection they'll sleep with anything.

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:55 PM
I almost felt like crying a moment ago when I saw a woman in skin tight leggings. Her behind was beautifully big. I was almost hypnotized by it as I was walking behind her. And here I am alone.

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:39 PM
I hate having to be subtle! I see men doing it, and it works but I can't do it. I turn women on with my looks, and they turn me on by simply being a woman, so what are we waiting for? But because I can't play the game, I go without. It's so tragic. I'm really very handsome. What a waste!

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:18 AM
After awhile a man needs a break.

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:53 PM
Edited by red6mist on Fri 03/06/15 02:56 PM
Hang on a minute, your partner, it's a she right? HAHAHA I'm sorry, but it makes me laugh when same sex couples wonder why their relationships never work out. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:41 PM
How sweet.

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:30 PM
Anyway Mr. Know-it-all, how would you know I'm not in my prime. Have you been checking me out in stealth mode?

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:17 PM
The mileage isn't important, it's the make.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25