Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 01:33 PM
I'm hot, there's no getting around that. No matter how much you may not like my personality, you can't deny my masculine beauty. So go ahead and use me, I really don't mind.

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 01:17 PM
Response to mariacary. Five minutes is more than enough.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:38 PM
It's frustrating because I know women find me sexually attractive but because they're so stubborn on the connection thing I keep being denied access. One thing I've learned during my time on dating sites is that women have no compassion when it comes to men's needs. I wouldn't have the heart to do that to them though. If I had a headache or a cold or something I'd still try to please her, even if all I can manage is a quicky.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:59 PM
What I mean is, women need to connect with a man before they feel comfortable enough to give it up. I don't need there to be a connection though. And I certainly wouldn't let it get in the way.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:52 PM
Why do women need warming up? I don't. I get nervous too, but I don't let it stop me. Once those legs are apart that's it, I become very single minded.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 10:07 AM
Only someone with a guilty conscience would make a statement like that.

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:56 AM
For the most part, it's a painful experience for men. But for women, it's an enjoyable one. Totally unfair! How I would love to have hundreds of messages everyday, all from sexed crazed women wanting to have their way with me. Then women have the ordacity to moan about it, how ungrateful! I'd love to see how they'd like it if the roles were reversed. They wouldn't last a week. Having to send out hundreds of messages, half or which will be ignored anyway, and the rest will be rejections and fizzle out into nothing. Online dating is no place for a real man. We aren't appreciated here.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 01:53 PM
I have the same mind set as you on this I think. Steve Reeves is my ideal goal, and a realistic one too I reckon. He did full body workouts three times a week without taking steroids. And it was all basic training, no machines. Arnold is the best but he's a bad role model for those that want to do it the right way. He trained twice a day, everyday. Doing split routines. But he also took steroids.

I'm a long way off, but I'm making progress. The hardest thing is trying to slim my waist. I don't enjoy doing vacuums or sit ups.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 01:32 PM
Good on you. Get to the gym and do the three main power lifting exercises which are Squats, deadlifts and bench presses. Add overhead presses to it and also find a field and do sprints because you need speed as well as strength for some of the competitions. One of the reasons why Jon Pall Sigmasson was so good was because he had explosive energy. That's what sprinting will help you with. I don't know if he did them but I reckon he did because he was very quick on his feet.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 11:01 AM
You're the right size. A bit more weight wouldn't hurt but definitely don't lose any.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 10:42 AM
You should delete that bit about not having a car and them picking you up to go places. What was you thinking laugh

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 01:21 PM
I can't be bothered with dating anymore.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 08:54 AM
Women want to be controlled. It's that simple. But they've shot themselves in the foot with this woman question nonsense. Because men aren't allowed to beat them up anymore. So when they get sassy or whatever it goes unpunished. And that's when their primordial instincts resurface and they start longing for a "real man" again.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 08:30 AM
Ok, Conrad, I will. His "teachings" were basically criticisms of the way Jews live. He obviously despised their practices, and their morality. And if you look at any of his pictures, you'll see he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 08:09 AM
True! Break away from the herd and become an individual. It's dangerous though; the isolation will either make you or break you.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 07:50 AM
All dating sites are a waste of time in my opinion. The amount of time invested verses the amount of reward is a joke. And that's coming from someone with extraordinarily good looks too.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 07:25 AM
Jesus was Aryan. He was also very anti-Semitic.

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 12:07 PM
As long as she lets me have my way with her I don't care what she's into.

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 12:03 PM
They're all the same to me. Sand and sea. What makes one beach better than another?

no photo
Thu 02/26/15 11:52 AM
A part of me still wants to believe in god even though I do not want to. I have read loads of philosophical/atheist books, but the image of Christ always sucks me back in; it is like my kryptonite. But what if I were to do some kind of blasphemy against it.... do you think it could set me free?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25