Community > Posts By > Mentork

Mentork's photo
Thu 10/09/08 09:10 AM
I don't care if my gal is smart or dumb, as long as she loves me, right?

Well, as long as she isn't retarded or anything...

Mentork's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:52 AM
That's right ladies, lets yourselves go and just let things happen, I'll take care of the rest! Don't worry, you can trust me... ^_^

I'll let losing control of myself be a thing of fantasy.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:34 PM
Thanks to responding to me allinoell, i thought I'd just get a few "ewww, no way creep"s

Ok lets get to it:
I cannot absolutely speak for all women, but I can speak for those I know and love.
Respect: Disrespect me, and you're gone with the trash.

That one is difficult for me, i tend to be the dominant one, it's just natural for me, and i have a hard time not being bossy, controlling, and even sometimes mean when i go overboard.

It's not a male/female thing, it's a submissive/dominant thing. I have alwalys had this respect for the latter that i have not had for the former, it's hard not to think of the two differently.

It's not about calling you "*****" or cheating on you, it's deeper then that, i have this "I'm the boss" mentality that is just a part of me, it's who i am... I can try to keep it in check, but in truth, i want to be in control, that's just how it is.

Passion: yes passion about the things in life that you love, but even more so, passion about the one you love. Passion that shows up in lovemaking.

I'm not big on making love...

I don't think i could ever be.

Although i could have passion for another.

Trust: can't blame you about being weary of being gullible, but with some of us women, if we can't trust you, then why should we bother. That's a matter between two people, to figure out who's trustworthy and who's not. you say you are, I take you at your word. but you say you don't want to be gullible, then I know you'll protect yourself at any cost, which I can't reject, but helps me know you might not be honest all the time.

:laughing:
You can trust me darlin, I'm no trader...

But it takes allot to earn my trust.

tenderness: kindness is a turnon, for some of us. it is for me. and actually , your truthfulness about having weaknesses is also attractive. but it you can't be tender and mean it, why should I bother.

What is being "tender"?

I look it up in the dictionary... and it seems that if you have kindness, and weakness, then you are tender, am i missing something?

There is also a redirect to "affectionate" i am capable of showing affection, if that is what you mean.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:33 PM
As a woman, I want just what you said.... a best friend, respect , honesty, PASSION, trust, and tenderness. and I'm trying to be patient in finding it.

That's really what women want then?

Respect.. not so good at...

Honesty.. I'm good on

Passion? passionate about what? I'm passionate about the things i love doing, is that what you mean?

Trust... I'm pretty good on trust, but, I'd rater be untrusting then gullible...

Tenderness... I'm kind, and i have weaknesses, is that good enough?

... any takers? ^_^

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:16 PM
Lightly offend: Making fun of Confucius

Offend: Having kids with your cousin

deeply offend: Raping and killing all the women in the village

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:10 PM
Yep!

Ether they are aroused by polygamy, or there not, it's not something you can turn off.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:03 PM
Humm, that's odd, wasn't "iamgrunt" Korean? or was that just a rumor?

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:33 PM
I did that math, if you get good enough to beat Koreans could could make a living off of it...

Like that will ever happen though, those phuckers are raised from birth to play, and given steroids..

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:30 PM
If someone that you consider a friend did something that deeply offended you,

If it deeply offended me?

I'd leave them, and let the forces of nature deal with the trash.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:14 PM
Edited by Mentork on Wed 10/08/08 08:17 PM
I don't drink.

Gal that can't accept that I'm obsessed with games in no gal for me... ^_^

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:57 PM
Edited by Mentork on Wed 10/08/08 07:57 PM
I'm 19 today...

One year closer to being able to date the real babes... ^_^

Anyone wanna sing me a birthday song?

EDIT: If you don't wanna read endless pointless text, you can just skip the rest. I got carried away...

Played "sins of a solar empire" today...

Still learning the TEC, they've got potential, but they have to expand really fast and I'm not used to doing that unaided.

Weakest military and strongest economy means that for most of the game I'm micromanaging my military production and battles.

But I'm getting used to it, finally got over spamming hordes of scouts, the stupid stuff i love to do i have to get outta my head the hard way...

The "javelin" unit seems to the base of my army for most of the game, but they lose cost effectively to the other two civilizations "early game unit of choice". once i get into the late game i can research other stuff to be the "meat" of my forces, but it's very hard to do, it takes allot of labs and those aren't exactly spam-able.

Ether i find another unit to do the job, or i find some economy trick that allows me to out produce my opponent drastically... ether one would require fast expansion, I guess that's what I'll work on...

No clock in this game, it really throws me off, normally i can look up at the top and say something to the effect of "oh crap it's eight minutes into the game, and I'm still in colonial!" and then i devote some resources to getting my ass in gear. But now i just have to hope I'm doing it all fast enough.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 03:47 PM
Write more in your "About" section, you have a whole page to introduce yourself, use it.

Mentork's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:07 AM
This might sound weird, but i look at there nose.

Some peoples noses are so cute ^_^

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:15 PM
Hello there!

My beard will comfort you...

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:24 PM
Huh?

Who are you? I don't believe we've meat...

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:22 PM
You better come back in one piece, that's an order!

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:35 PM
friendship it is!

But the problem isn't that girls aren't coming to me, it's that the girls just aren't there, within a 100 mile radius of me at least :laughing:

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:29 PM
lol, i guess it's worth a shot

I changed to to "activity partner"

:laughing:

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:20 PM
now...

get naked...

and give me your wallet.

Thanks for saying that for me Roberta ^_^

Mentork's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:15 PM
I'm gonna get real mean if i ever find my gal shaving anything!

Seriously!