Community > Posts By > anita087

anita087's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:01 PM

I'm not! 'Cause I'm a man. ;) Lol
Nobodies perfect, I know I'm not! That's why I'm thankful to God for sending His perfect Son Jesus to save me!
Godwillingly, I hope to spend my life with a young lady who loves Jesus too, and together we can keep each other on the straight and narrow path and serve God.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 says, "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?" (More about that verse on my profile!)

There seems to be a plethora of worldly Christians (men & women) in America who simply can NOT be distinguished from non-believers. They talk the same way, act the same way... are you different or do you want to be different? If God wants me to find you, I know He will make that happen. =)

Btw, GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS, EVERYBODY! I'm new here! (Just want to get a conversation started, please let me know if this thread is inappropriate.)

Hey how are you? I totally agree w/ everything you just said. Too bad u deactivated your profile... :(

anita087's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:20 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1231693_509019639189316_1554416822_n.jpg

:heart:

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 07:43 PM
Ultimately its harder for a woman than a man to date online or in person. I am kinda old fashioned in the way that I would rather the guy ask me out, since the man should make the first move, in my opinion.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 07:36 PM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 07:40 PM

Gotta say that I'm leaning with jackstraw69, it's free & can sucked. I've been on this site as well as eharmony (which cost me hundreds of dollars) & I am still searching. All I'm saying & this for the ladies as well as the men, just be very cautious when u first start dating. Mention to a family member or friend, where u r meeting, who u r meeting, where u met from & be honest, say online, say mingle or whatever(ladies if u don't return, they know exactly where to look on ur computer) leave a note on ur fridge or countertop if u can't tell anyone, make sure ur not followed home after ur date (I once mentioned my area like SE of the city & next thing I get msg's that he is drinking at the pub 2 blocks away from my house & the guy did this for a week, turns out he followed me home) not everyone u meet you will want in ur life.

Ya I know too, still hoping to meet s nice man.

Most sites like e-harmony charge just to see your matches, and if you want email and other stuff, they prolly charge more. What a scam. I feel bad you wasted alot of money for nothing. Hope you find the right person someday, hopefully sooner rather than later, good luck.:smile:

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 07:23 PM

i had a few people that were viewing my profile

and get this 2 of them were in there freaken 80s

holy crap!!!!!.... they can be my own freaken father

im sorry i dont need another father figure

noway grumble explode

i just dont understand
i have check my settings on ages
many times over and i still get

teeny boppers from 18 and up

come on
this is bull crap

but having 80 yr old men viewing
my profile
thats just PLAIN SICK

Um excuse me, but if an 80 yr old can be your father, you must not be that young then. you might be middle aged like in your 40's or 50's so you should be more mature than this. Its creepy if you were in your teens and 20's.

im 49yrs old a mother of 2 and grandmother of 4
and my dad is 78 i was just making a state about the guys that were in there 80s

That does not mean you have to make a big deal about it like you just did. And your'e old enough to be my mom but I'm not judging how old anyone is ok.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 02:34 PM
awesome coffee cup!

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 02:31 PM

i had a few people that were viewing my profile

and get this 2 of them were in there freaken 80s

holy crap!!!!!.... they can be my own freaken father

im sorry i dont need another father figure

noway grumble explode

i just dont understand
i have check my settings on ages
many times over and i still get

teeny boppers from 18 and up

come on
this is bull crap

but having 80 yr old men viewing
my profile
thats just PLAIN SICK

Um excuse me, but if an 80 yr old can be your father, you must not be that young then. you might be middle aged like in your 40's or 50's so you should be more mature than this. Its creepy if you were in your teens and 20's.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 12:11 PM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 12:12 PM
:heart:

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 12:11 PM
Love, according to the Bible is stated in 1st Corinthians Ch. 13. :heart:

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 11:32 AM

Kuding leaf is a natural leaf that helps to cleanses sugar from the body in a matter of 4 to 5 days of chewing,so highly recomment for diabete people.it detoxify whereby help to burn down weight and trims Tommy fat,takes of cholesterol and blood fat,waist pain,arthritis,it lowers high blood pressure.

This sounds good, for anyone wanting to cleanse their body and get a boost of weight loss. Does it really work, and where do you buy it?

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 11:20 AM
everyone's body is different and not everyone gets the same results. A mix between cardio and strength training, along with a healthy diet should work.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 11:17 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 11:18 AM
I have recently found that out myself that cardio is not enough to lose weight. I started lifing weights, obviously not heavy ones, for a female, a set of 5 pound ones work fine. I also do videos that have strength training circuts, wich work amazing. No need for time wasting treadmill. Muscle burns more calories, and makes you toned and slim,making you look awesome. Also, eating more protein and less carbs works well with excercising. No fast food. No white bread. Only whole wheat bread/ pasta/ rice a few times a week. A ton of veggies and fruit. And turkey or chicken. :)(Basically watch what you eat, but don't deprive too much)

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:39 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 11:01 AM
Just want to meet new people and chat, see what happens. I am 26, f, from ohio, looking for a single Christian guy ages 26-35 with good values.:smile:

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:32 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 11:02 AM
hi there :)

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:31 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 10:35 AM
I totally agree. I would not want to marry a non-believer. Its so hard to find a true Chistian guy to have a relationship with that eventually leads to marriage. I only plan on getting married once, no divorce. I want to fall in love and meet the right guy. I do believe God has someone special planned for all of us, who want to get married.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:23 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 10:36 AM

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:11 AM
Oh ok...I thought it was exclusive, but thats ok.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:06 AM
Edited by anita087 on Tue 09/03/13 10:13 AM
I think masturbation is a sin, for both men and women. If ur going to knowingly and purousefully sin, then God won't fogive you. If you already have someone in your life, then get married if you guys are in love.

anita087's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:00 AM
I thought this was a christian dating site, but apparently I don't see any Christians on here...

anita087's photo
Mon 09/02/13 09:46 PM
I am not big on online dating. Its nice to browse and send messages to people on here for free, unlike most sites, which charge. I am happy I found this site because its free, I plan on using it until something happens, ya know hopefully I would like to meet a nice guy.

Previous 1