Community > Posts By > onlyhalfcrazy

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:21 AM
Oops I may have violated in my last post. Lets try this again. I found a fly in my egg and cheese sandwich at a well known Irish food chain. I don't know why that particular time I lifted the top part of the muffin but I did. I showed the manager and simply wanted an exchange.I was polite. Guess what? He got mad and threw it across the room. Lots of witnesses. Guess they don't teach tact at M-D U.

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:13 AM
A fly in my egg and cheese breakfast sandwich at Mickey D's. I don't know what told me to lift the top part of the muffin but I did. Whoever cooked or microwaved it had to have seen it. I was polite to the manager and simply wanted an exchange. Guess what? He got mad and threw it across the room. Witnessed big time. Guess they don't teach tact at Mickey U.

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:13 AM
A fly in my egg and cheese breakfast sandwich at Mickey D's. I don't know what told me to lift the top part of the muffin but I did. Whoever cooked or microwaved it had to have seen it. I was polite to the manager and simply wanted an exchange. Guess what? He got mad and threw it across the room. Witnessed big time. Guess they don't teach tact at Mickey U.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:28 PM
Maybe your expectations are too high.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:24 PM
Where are you? I feel the same!

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:18 PM
Amen, sister.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:16 PM
I'm going to make sure I don't have that problem.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:06 PM
After 27 years I finally had the "American Dream". Then she divorced me.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:05 PM
After 27 years I finally had the "American Dream". Then she divorced me.