Community > Posts By > Annyjo

Annyjo's photo
Wed 09/11/13 02:45 PM

Talk dirty to me baby, I love it.
hmmm perv springs to mind , followed by brain dead idiot

Annyjo's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:09 AM
Red6mist /reply to your msg to pandora about our frustrations , ohh you are so right my dear , I would so love to take out my frustrations on you , the peace loving , kind , caring annjo would leave me whilst I kicked the god damn sh-- out of you omg love to

Annyjo's photo
Wed 09/11/13 03:53 AM
Third-and-long
My Dear , How boring this planet would be without us complicated, heart breaking women, ohhh , and you Guys ,you just know that Us women have a built in sensory allowing us to adapt, multi task and educate ourselves just for you Males. ,,,,,, Bless smitten
Take it easy from, Good sense of humoured Annyjo x

Annyjo's photo
Wed 09/11/13 03:34 AM
Edited by Annyjo on Wed 09/11/13 03:37 AM
Red6mist /Pandora.
...OMG !! well don't that red6Mist talk a load of rubbish! what planet is he from ?. He obviously thinks he is Gods Gift to All . I thought your reply to him was absolute class, fair play to you for standing up to such narrow minded obnoxious (most probably a tiny man)idiot.oops

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:58 PM

nice poem dear I taught it was ur hubby but guess it was ur little girl such a prize
Thank you , yes I have 12 Grandchildren !!I love them all x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:57 PM

Anny, that is pretty SWEET. Such a wonderful surprise ending that puts me in awe of your thought process.
ahh thank you , my thought process is a little Dizzy , 5 years ago I had a stroke , fully recovered now , but my brain gets in dizzy mode , being Blonde probably don't help does it ha ha x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:54 PM
blushing thank you x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:53 PM
thank you , I have my Grandbabies over to stay lots , they always end up in my bed !!! but I love it really x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:04 AM
keep up that lovely writing x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:02 AM
flowerforyou

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:00 AM
tears ahhhh bless , well written , loved the ending x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:53 AM
please my darling move over, for you have all the bed
and now your tugging on my hair and planting kisses on my head.
your arm is wrapped around my neck , i listen to you snore,
tomorrow I will be so tired ,and my back will feel so sore.

But still

I find i study your beautiful face, your perfect in every way.
I gently stroke your thick blonde hair and smile with sheer delight
for you are to me an Angel who cuddles me tonight.

you are

My adorable Grandchild
Love from Nanny Anny xxxx

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:31 AM
brokenheart ahhh Gerry ....how moving xx

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:25 AM
Hiya, yes and fairplay to you, I don't need a man for his money, my point being, you cannot live on love alone, I have been the "poor sod" to many times, now at 56 I wont beg steal or borrow ever again,so no mam , no matter how sweet or cute he is will make me drop down on my arse again. Equal rights spring to mind, going Dutch at restaurants and I always but my round in the pub . I wish you luck in your search and I often check out your posts as I find maybe you very interesting . Annyjo x

Annyjo's photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:08 AM
love Hi RG hmmmm your so right, that accent and that dry sense of humour ohh yay , to die for , good luck to you too, x

Annyjo's photo
Mon 09/09/13 03:49 PM
Hiya Gerry , well thank you, yes it was based on a true reading that I once gave, many moons ago. a little poetic justice crept in ,but where and when,,,,,,is for me to know LOL xxxx

Annyjo's photo
Mon 09/09/13 03:41 PM
I wonder how many women out there are actually telling the whole truth on this money topic . Lets be totally honest , we are on dating sites for a reason , that reason being so we can choose. now I am financially secure , a grafter , as we like to call a hard working person in England. Worked damn hard all my working life . so do you really think I would jump at a date with a lazy sod, who cant raise the bus fare to the nearest food bank ! Noooo way. WOULD YOU?
you cannot live on love alone xxxxxxxAnnyjo ...honest aint I lol x

Annyjo's photo
Mon 09/09/13 03:28 PM
classic !! I loved your opinion , I am 56 and wow inundated !! , now what I haven't told you is that these guys are thousands of miles away , or look under aged ! but still , at 56 I am still getting messages so there is hope yet , for me anyway x

Annyjo's photo
Mon 09/09/13 03:22 PM
Hi , I joined the site to make new friends, I live in the West Midlands , I love the creative writing on this site , and have already made new friends in America, and England. Now I would love to chat to an Irish guy , look me up xxxx Annyjo x

Annyjo's photo
Mon 09/09/13 03:11 PM
blushing hi Gerry, very hmmm intriguing x

Previous 1 3